Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
A cave in Afghanistan is just one thought. so no I don’t only think that it would have to be in some cave, or desert...or hidden in some forest.
But I definitely do thing the BS about the debris is a diversion.
And if that debris is from that plane why has there not been one or two bodys that floated up? or a sneeker

It's been 17 days.
Any bodies that did float, will surely have been eaten by sharks and other sea creatures. It's sad, but true. If the debris has drifted, it won't be near the bodies.

Missing Malaysia Airlines plane: Australia hands investigation back to Malaysia

Australia will no longer be supervising the search for wreckage in the Southern Ocean. Deputy Prime Minister Warren Truss said confirmation by Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak that the plane had crashed killing all on board moved the investigation into a new phase, with Malaysia taking control under the Chicago Convention on international civil aviation.

“The announcement by the Prime Minster that Malaysia believes that the aircraft is lost and that there will be no survivors does move the search to a new phase,” he said.

“It moves it to a stage where we are now investigating an accident, a loss of an aircraft and some new decisions will have to be taken now about the direction of future operations.

“Malaysia needs to take control under the Chicago convention of those investigations.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/federal-polit...to-malaysia-20140325-35f64.html#ixzz2ww5KsI6E

Now they are calling it an accident... interesting. NOT!!!
I am pretty angry that 239 innocent peoples lives may be gone.
(more than likely)
But I am not thinking accident at all.:twocents:

CCTVNEWS ‏@cctvnews 30m
#Pentagon: The equipment that could be used to locate the missing airliner’s black box should arrive in Australia on Tue. #MH370

https://twitter.com/cctvnews

It's been 17 days.
Any bodies that did float, will surely have been eaten by sharks and other sea creatures. It's sad, but true. If the debris has drifted, it won't be near the bodies.

I do not know those waters, but not all waters have man eating fish.
So you may be right I do not know.

It is people traveling together, for example 3 ppl dark blue next to two ppl light blue, the description says a couple and their son etc. then quotes a family member

Dark blue are passengers who have been mentioned/named in the media.
Light blue are passengers who haven't been talked about.

The British fellow in charge of determining air disasters in Europe was on CNN several times today and said that he in NO way told the Malay government what they told the families today. He said we cannot be sure of the fate of those 239 people without the plane and the black boxes, not to mention bodies if possible... real proof which we do not have now.

I heard this interview on CNN satellite radio.

A cave in Afghanistan is just one thought. so no I don’t only think that it would have to be in some cave, or desert...or hidden in some forest.
And if that debris is from that plane why has there not been one or two bodys that floated up? or a sneeker

So you are saying that the Aussie searcher on the plane who confirmed the debris sighting yesterday (and I'm pretty sure said they took photographs) is lying? For who?

Thanks for responding but you didn't answer my question about if debris is found and identified will you accept it is from the plane. If the debris that has been spotted is from the plane, then there must be a lot more that hasn't been spotted which could include bodies and passenger items. The people looking haven't seen them yet. But it doesn't mean they aren't there. It's a very large search area and everything that is still floating will be scattered and travelled great distances.

NOOOOO! Please!!!
Say it aint so!:tantrum:

“It’s still important for us to try and find as much of the aircraft as possible,” he said.

“The ideal would obviously be to locate as much of the wreckage as possible.
“That will require sophisticated equipment, some of which we do not have in Australia.

“It is also a priority to recover the flight box recorder on the aircraft.

“Again, we don’t believe we will have the technology to be able to work at those depths and to be able to recover the equipment, so we’ll need assistance from countries like the US to actually be able to undertake that kind of an operation.”

The Deputy Prime Minister said he expected several countries would want to be involved in the investigation, including the United States which built the Boeing 777 plane."

http://www.smh.com.au/federal-polit...to-malaysia-20140325-35f64.html#ixzz2wwBs0oH6

I apologize if this has already been addressed but my thoughts on the deleted files on home aviation rig at the Pilot's home. I've been in the hospital a couple of days so have not been able to read all the threads.
[/I][/B]

*Respectfully Snipped*

O/T

Hope you are OK now Magpie :getwell:

Welcome Back!

Oh that is sickening. Very convenient though since people will fill up the hotel for the F1 races, and they will be paying customers! Just sick!

Huge revenue those races bring in. It is this coming weekend, on March 30.

:(

I do not know those waters, but not all waters have man eating fish.
So you may be right I do not know.

There are Great Whites in that area. There are also Reef Sharks, Blacktip Sharks, and Tiger Sharks. Although I think Tiger Sharks are plankton eating sharks. Leatherback turtles eat flesh as well. Seagulls and other sea birds will eat flesh. Pretty sure there are sea snakes too, but they might live in the warmer parts of the Indian Ocean.

I don't even want to know what else lives below the surface in the deep dark parts of the Ocean...

CCTVNEWS ‏@cctvnews 3m
Families protest as #MalaysiaAirlines officials arrived at the Beijing Lido Hotel. They feel cheated and may plan further actions. #MH370

https://twitter.com/cctvnews

It's not like searching in a lake. The average depth is nearly 4 kms. We have seen reports of 10 story high swells, dense cloud and cyclonic winds. How are they going to spot a sneaker in that? It would be a fluke if that happens. We've discussed what sea life will do to the bodies. It's tragic but finding bodies at this stage is unlikely, imo.

Missing Malaysia Airlines plane: Australia hands investigation back to Malaysia

Australia will no longer be supervising the search for wreckage in the Southern Ocean. Deputy Prime Minister Warren Truss said confirmation by Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak that the plane had crashed killing all on board moved the investigation into a new phase, with Malaysia taking control under the Chicago Convention on international civil aviation.

“The announcement by the Prime Minster that Malaysia believes that the aircraft is lost and that there will be no survivors does move the search to a new phase,” he said.

“It moves it to a stage where we are now investigating an accident, a loss of an aircraft and some new decisions will have to be taken now about the direction of future operations.

“Malaysia needs to take control under the Chicago convention of those investigations.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/federal-polit...to-malaysia-20140325-35f64.html#ixzz2ww5KsI6E

Great. It worked out so well when Malaysia was in charge of the search early on. :tantrum:

I'll bet Malaysia has never heard of the Chicago convention and was not expecting this. Seems to me they were trying to bow out.

Thanks for responding but you didn't answer my question about if debris is found and identified will you accept it is from the plane. If the debris that has been spotted is from the plane, then there must be a lot more that hasn't been spotted which could include bodies and passenger items. The people looking haven't seen them yet. But it doesn't mean they aren't there. It's a very large search area and everything that is still floating will be scattered and travelled great distances.

BBM - I can’t reply to that. It really does depend on what comes up. How I see the information they give us.

They told us Bin Laden was buried at sea, just because they tell us things
does not mean I ALLWAYS BUY THEM. I did not buy the JFK story or the
JFK Jr. Story either.
Does not mean I can tell you where Bin Laden is.
But he is not at sea; no way, no how.
And JFK Jr’s plane was sabotaged, but real news is a thing of yesteryear.
Today they feed us BS.
That plane was off RADAR for way to many hours, before we heard any of it.

It's not like searching in a lake. The average depth is nearly 4 kms. We have seen reports of 10 story high swells, dense cloud and cyclonic winds. How are they going to spot a sneaker in that? It would be a fluke if that happens. We've discussed what sea life will do to the bodies. It's tragic but finding bodies at this stage is unlikely, imo.

Exactly. You could be right next to something and still not see it in the swell. And sneakers? In 10 story waves? No.

Yes, that was him, and older guy with grey hair. He said the same thing, need real proof... plane or piece of plane from Indian Ocean, black boxes, etc.

YES, he implied that the Malay PM changed his words to suit him and tried to call it all off and sweep the plane crash under the rug. I wish I could remember the experts name.

His British organization is the same as our NTSB.

I did not get the same impression at all. Inmarsat concluded the plane ended its flight in the southern Indian Ocean where there was no place to land. That's what the PM said.

MA said something very similar, but added their conclusion, spelled out- that all had been lost.

The Inmarsat exec said he was not surprised by the PM's statement. I got no impression of him implying anything inappropriate being said by the Malaysian officials. And I saw him interviewed multiple times today.

Semantics aside, if the data analyzed by Inmarsat shows that the flight ended in the Indian Ocean where there was no landing opportunity, I can't think of any other conclusion now at 16 days later.

:seeya: Panthera...
My prayers are for the people and their families. :praying:

Mine also, as they have been every day since the plane went missing. My heart goes out to all of them...

:praying:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member