Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I'll admit that I'm one of those people who see stuff in clouds and faces on inanimate objects, but does this picture look odd to anyone? It's taken from the Aus Yahoo page.

formula_found_mh370_375.jpg

The demon goat with the glowing yellow eyes?
I see it too :crazy:

ETA- Just saw SoulMagnets answer, I see the grim reaper too! Are we all nuts?

I'm watching AC360 now and there are two press conferences. One and correct me if I'm wrong, cuz I can't quite remember, is with AU minister of defense and the other with Malaysia airlines I believe.

This is correct thanks for posting this Ravynne.

Exciting stuff all of a sudden. Protest in Bejeing about 20 minutes from door to Malaysia embassy. Walking through the streets.

And in 10 min we have a live press conference with maybe some concrete news for once.

Malaysia grand prix pushes grieving families of jet passengers from hotel

(Reuters) - Chinese relatives of the passengers on the missing Malaysian jet have changed hotels to make way for crews arriving for the Malaysian grand prix after two weeks of searches that have yielded little more than fresh questions.

more at http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/03/21/us-malaysia-airlines-hotels-idUSBREA2K0R620140321

OMG. Ommmmggggg. Was the timing of this announcement just to get the families out of the hotel???????????

Ok, I'll admit that I'm one of those people who see stuff in clouds and faces on inanimate objects, but does this picture look odd to anyone? It's taken from the Aus Yahoo page.

formula_found_mh370_375.jpg

I see an elf with a hat and a sword getting ready to eat a large fried egg.

I think I am hungry :)

Not sure we can expect much new. We know searches did not really happen as planned.

For days, theories, "facts', possible sightings have been advanced, challenged, denied, questioned to the point that it seemed almost nothing had been learned since the plane was declared missing. The emphasis in reporting and world opinion shifted to assigning blame to the Malaysia government for withholding information and misdirecting the investigation. Now it's all settled. The plane headed south and crashed into the Indian Ocean with all souls lost. All that is left is to find the debris. Maybe that is true, but it also seems that the Malaysian government would like to see a resolution now. All MOO.

Yes! Is he supposed to be there?:scared: Is it super imposed? An illusion? At least I've ruled out that I'm seeing things.

I am kind of bothered that I saw "demon goat" before the more obvious grim reaper :facepalm:

Does anyone else see it?

350tiqu.jpg

I see an elf with a hat and a sword getting ready to eat a large fried egg.

I think I am hungry :)

Thanks for your hilarious and spot on interpretation. I needed a good laugh about now!

I also see the demon goat with his twisty horns but that's not funny like the poached egg eating elf.

Everyday for these news conferences, makes me cry.
I have been misled a lot.

Let's light candle for the ones who have been lost and for their family.

Ok... so now MA is not sending family to OZ until there is confirmation of debris.

Is this deja-vu over and over again? :scared:

I am kind of bothered that I saw "demon goat" before the more obvious grim reaper :facepalm:

Does anyone else see it?

350tiqu.jpg

I do see it and ,it is amazing !

Impressive. You should be out searching tomnod.

Families not being sent to Australia until confirmed debris has been found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Platform