Male Seen Walking With/Near Amber on Feb 13, 2009

Thanks for the article but I mean an actual PC where they say it.

The article in the SD U-T today is pretty clear about "what" happened:

Dubois said that prosecutors told him that Gardner had felt remorse after hearing one of Dubois’ pleas for help to find his daughter, and decided to make an offer.
Gardner agreed to take authorities to Amber’s remains in a remote location north of Pala on condition that the information not be used against him.
http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2010/apr/17/fathers-comments-broke-case/

We know that JAG plead to it, IMO, we don't that he actually did it. The DA was very thankful he did because they said they didn't have anything on him to make a case. There was no DNA, no anything else but JAG's word. It helped JAG get what he wanted out of this situation, I may be alone but I don't think I would feel safe, I really believe that the person who took Amber and killed her is still out there.

I'm late reading this thread but must agree with SarX. There is alot of info missing or being altered (more then I feel comfortable with). Other then the fact that he lead to the body nothing ties Gardner to the crime and LE was unable to tie him to it. Just because he knew where the body does not necessarily make him guilty of the crime but only accessory. Maybe more will come out but the MO's are so different between the other attacks and Amber's that it appears to be the work of two different people.

I spoke to a detective and asked if predators formed networks much like *advertiser censored* or child sex addicts. He thought not as most predators are solitary creatures but did agree that things are not hanging together well and there appear to be holes. I hope that I am wrong but my intuition doesn't think so.

I'm late reading this thread but must agree with SarX. There is alot of info missing or being altered (more then I feel comfortable with). Other then the fact that he lead to the body nothing ties Gardner to the crime and LE was unable to tie him to it. Just because he knew where the body does not necessarily make him guilty of the crime but only accessory. Maybe more will come out but the MO's are so different between the other attacks and Amber's that it appears to be the work of two different people.

I spoke to a detective and asked if predators formed networks much like *advertiser censored* or child sex addicts. He thought not as most predators are solitary creatures but did agree that things are not hanging together well and there appear to be holes. I hope that I am wrong but my intuition doesn't think so.

I don't know why he would have plead to Amber's death if he didn't do it. I don't think he would have known where her body was. He is a big guy, he didn't need help. He didn't have help with the girl in December or with Chelsea. In California it is widely known that the death penalty is a empty threat. Had he not plead to Amber's death than he could have gotten the death penalty where he could have had a cell to himself and out of general population. And not have had to worry about being killed. Now because he plead to both of their deaths he will get life in general population and have to watch his back at all times.JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back