Man Claims to Speak 'Australian' After Allegedly Being Raped by Wombat

That poor little wombat would have had to be doing somersaults to be able to hit the mark:D

Im picturing one of the teeter totter things I saw at the circus two months ago and a bullseye on the target :D but he would have to have a partner in crime at the other end.

So, does it make me a bad person if I'm disappointed that the story wasn't true?

Because, damn, the thought of some drunk moron getting butt-raped by a wombat is just too funny for words...

Exactly!!!

omg i feel so dumb, hadda google wombat! thought it was some kinda bat, but had a feeling it wasnt. when i asked hubby he said it looks like a cross between a koala and an otter??? well it has cute ears, at least.

scary what drunks can come up with LOL

Sure it has cute ears sober, can you imagine once you put the beer goggles on, it probably looks like a movie star!

Maybe this is what happened to Brit Brit and Madonna and is the cause of their accents. :waitasec: :D

Maybe this is what happened to Brit Brit and Madonna and is the cause of their accents. :waitasec: :D

brit has an accent? LOL i was raised and live 6 miles from where she was, and i dont have an accent...much.

brit has an accent? LOL i was raised and live 6 miles from where she was, and i dont have an accent...much.

It's been reported she's been speaking with a British accent - like Madonna. :rolleyes:

im married to a real Brit, and have kept my 'native' accent...i do say 'bloddy 'ell' sometimes though.

Cheers mate:blowkiss: .

Castlemaine-XXXX-bottle-and-glass.jpg

And a scream back atcha! :blowkiss:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member