Man cuts off penis in restaurant

This guy is a real "Whack Job"! :D :silenced:

I knew this sort of thing was going to eventually happen when we eliminated the caveman's need to hunt meat and kill for his food...

Oh angelwngs,
But who knew it would end up that someone would hunt and chop up themselves??:blushing: :p

The leader of the Hale-Bopp cult did the same thing--If you remember,this was the cult that said after killing themselves,they would land on a comet or something--They were all nuts,but the leader was clearly insane if you saw his interview--He was gay,but didn't want to be so he cut off his penis--cukoo cukoo

The leader of the Hale-Bopp cult did the same thing--If you remember,this was the cult that said after killing themselves,they would land on a comet or something--They were all nuts,but the leader was clearly insane if you saw his interview--He was gay,but didn't want to be so he cut off his penis--cukoo cukoo
No way! OMG that IS crazy.:eek:

hey there are some sites on the net that talk about the glories of getting "penectomies" - no more standing at the john!!!

To strange to really understand why! Is my feeling about this...obviously the guy is crazy and had the urge to attack his own willy..maybe he has always loathed it..

Maybe someone told him to leave A tip for the waitress and he thought they meant THE tip.

LMAO.gif
LMAO.gif
LMAO.gif

Oh Mabel, I almost just woke hubby up with my laughter!!

Perhaps this is the restarant? Seems it was on special!
Fishers-Indiana-Unfortunate-Incident.jpg

Fishers Nursery offers Slicing and Dicing

By Kevin Hood
This is an unusual topic for a friendly Fishers community website, but it is too funny not to mention. Allisonville Nursery, located on Allisonville Road near 116th Street, is a great nursery. This place has it all; from trees to shrubs to flowers to home decorations. They also have a large sign advertising their specials for the month. Let's just say the advertising wasn't as effective as it could have been last month . . .<!--more-->

From the email we received: The sign is real and was up for about two hours before someone stopped and told them how to spell peonies.

If you&#8217;re against this choice of product offering, don&#8217;t bother complaining to little ole' innocent Allisonville Nursery. They are in business to help you with your landscaping; but, not to win the 2006 Spelling Bee.

hey there are some sites on the net that talk about the glories of getting "penectomies" - no more standing at the john!!!

EEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW..
And isnt standing easier ????

I mean from a girls POV your at a party in the woods ........

Well, I guess that's one way to keep from overeating is you're watching your weight. I'm sure seeing a man cut his penis off would sure curb my appetite.

I wonder if the other patrons in the restaurant were compensated in some way for their distress. Perhaps a coupon for their next visit..."Free Sausage" :p

I wonder if the other patrons in the restaurant were compensated in some way for their distress. Perhaps a coupon for their next visit..."Free Sausage" :p
--------------------
OMG Gina, ROFLMAO!

Having your penis removed is one thing... But sitting down to pee? Now, that just wouldn't be "manly". lol

You aren't kidding! What could be more manly that his acting out? That takes some ... you know!

I'd prefer a guy to sit down. At least the toilet seat would never be up and there wouldn't be any... aiming issues! Heck, I'd probably start dating again if I could find a considerate guy like that!

Ewwwwwww! That is so bizarre. He must have thought only a restaurant would have the appropriate knife he needed for chopping.:D

I heard of a case not too long ago where a man did the same thing but I think he was at home. His wife kept accusing him of having an affair. He told her over and over he wasn't cheating on her with anyone. She refused to believe him so in disgust I guess, he chops it off for her.

Truth is stranger than fiction sometimes.

If I had been him.........she could have accused me til the cows came home and I wouldn't be cutting nuttin off my body.:laugh: The poor old fellow just couldn't convince her it seems. I guess the problem just doesnt come up ;) anymore.

imoo

This story reminds me of my second husband. I nicknamed him, "Lil Bit". Of course, it was right before our divorce and he wasn't holding a knife. :p

"You say the entree is WHAT? No thank you, I will have the Rocky mountain oysters tonight."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janisjoplin
Back