Man humped Camel

Lili said:
A camel with more than two humps? :slap:

Oh God! I am sitting here singing to myself about the humpy-backed camel and the chimpanzee.........hummmm hummm...Unicorn. Sing along girls. :p
-----------and long necked geese! LOL.I wonder if this guy is related to Usama Bin!!!

lilpony said:
Some people are so nasty...The thought of it makes me want to :sick: :sick:

I still can't get the horse story out of my mind. :( Sickos!! You know the one, where the man got the ruptured colon, when the horse did him...:snooty: :silenced: :sick:
--------------
ROFLOL sorry! this guy deserved this!! Here I sit waiting to go in on Oct.25th for a colonoscopy!! Ever hear the one about the guy with a vibrator stuck~it was going!!! They had to take him to surgery..El Dumbo.My brother and I have worked in hospitals,gotta million of 'em.

Nore said:
--------------
ROFLOL sorry! this guy deserved this!! Here I sit waiting to go in on Oct.25th for a colonoscopy!! Ever hear the one about the guy with a vibrator stuck~it was going!!! They had to take him to surgery..El Dumbo.My brother and I have worked in hospitals,gotta million of 'em.
Gross, no I hadn't heard about that one. I couldn't even imagine, how embarrassing...:eek: I bet you have some great stories to add. I'm listening!:D :D

Hey Dude! They use the camels to GO TO TOWN!

Old joke

Buzzm1 said:
Here's a picture of him Nore.

http://tinyurl.com/cdonm
-------------
Thanks Buzzm1, I remember Joe Camel very well,work in a store.Camel is not a big seller but Marlboro is! When they (Marlboro) offered gifts for coupons one woman said they should give an iron lung as a gift~I LOL but she is right! Maybe "the camel" was lying down? Thats a tall job!! LOL.

H0NEYWEST said:
Hey Dude! They use the camels to GO TO TOWN!

Old joke
:D

A Captain in the French Foreign Legion was transferred to a remote desert outpost. On his first inspection tour he noticed a very raggedy looking camel tied up in back of the enlisted men's barracks.

He asked the Sergeant leading the tour, "What's the camel for?".

The Sergeant replied "Sir, it's a long way from anywhere, and the men have natural sexual urges, so when they do, uh, they have the camel."

The Captain said "Well if it's good for morale, then I guess it's all right with me."

After he had been at the outpost for a few months the Captain could not stand it any more so he told his Sergeant, "Bring me the camel!" The Sergeant shrugged his shoulders and led the camel into the Captain's quarters.

The Captain got up on a stool and proceeded to have sex with the camel. As he stepped down from the stool, and was fastening his pants he asked the Sergeant, "Is that how the enlisted men do it?"

The Sergeant replied, "Well sir, they usually just use it to ride into town."

I guess the camel enticed him..now the camel must pay!:banghead:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blue's Clues