Man seen carrying diaper clad baby

In da Middle, could you tell me if the people that live in the townhouses associate and are on friendly terms with the people that live in the houses? txs
All of our kids go to school together. But I am not aware of any hostility at all. The kids all intermingle. Not uncommon to see the townhouse kids over here or our kids over there on any given day.

Do we think that if the neighbor couple really saw a man carrying a baby in the midnight hour that it rules out Motor Cycle man's sighting at 4 a.m., or vice versa? The descriptions of the man are quite different, and now Motorcycle Man (Mike T) says the baby was wearing a t-shirt (and even refers to the baby as "she")?

Imo, the neighbor couple probably saw a man carrying his sleeping baby from the car (maybe he had to park a few houses down). Not sure about the Mike T sighting. Who is the man he picked out of the photo line-up (we know it ain't Jersey)?

Dunno, feeling like the sightings may not be what they seem and not at all related. Especially, since the defense and PI seem to want us to believe that grainy video of a blob swinging its arms as it walks past a tree in a gas station parking lot = "a man carrying a baby out of the woods" (at a time that falls between the other two sightings). I don't believe anyone wandered around with a stolen baby for 4hours and I don't believe there was a game of pass-the-baby being played.

If we knew who Mike T identified as the 4 a.m. mystery man, it would really help to determine whether these sightings are all just smoke and mirrors. JMO...

I find it so odd that on a cold night, at 4am, a man walking with a baby without a blanket or jacket no socks,.......people see this and never called LE??? It's child abuse,IMO.
If only 1 person would of called.
Has anyone said how he was holding the baby? Cuddling?
Was the baby able to sit up in his arms? awake? sleeping? limp?
over his shoulder.
I am praying that someone took Lisa out of a dysfunctional home for
her safety.
BUT deep in my heart, that baby Lisa is no longer with us.

I find it so odd that on a cold night, at 4am, a man walking with a baby without a blanket or jacket no socks,.......people see this and never called LE??? It's child abuse,IMO.
over his shoulder.
her safety.
It really wasn't that 'cold' out that night. It was almost 60 at the time she was reported as being seen. Yes, too chilly IMO for a nearly naked baby, but not 'cold'.

over his shoulder.
her safety.

Look up Lisa the neighbor interviews. In one of them she sort of describes positioning. I didn't pay close enough attention to attempt to paraphrase. I think it's the 2nd interview, where she is done up with makeup a bit more.

I also thought she left it open for a tshirt to have been on (she focuses on the bare leg as an indicator that it seemed as if the baby was naked)

It really wasn't that 'cold' out that night. It was almost 60 at the time she was reported as being seen. Yes, too chilly IMO for a nearly naked baby, but not 'cold'.

So glad you mentioned this. It makes me question if he may be mistaken about what day he saw a baby at 4 AM. He has the temperature wrong and also said he "waited about a week" to report it. Weather Underground says at 4 am on 10/4, the temperature was 57.9. (Yeah, too cold for a baby but not 45)

MT said "[It was] 4 o'clock in the morning, 45 degrees, the baby don't have a blanket or coat or nothing, and this guy's walking down the street," MT said. "I thought it was kind of weird."

MT claimed the infant -- who was only wearing a diaper -- resembled Lisa and said that he would recognize the man if he saw him again.

He said he waited about a week to report the sighting to police because he did not immediately make the connection to the girl's disappearance.

I am not saying that he is lying, just that this is another case of eye witnesses sometimes not being 100% reliable. People make mistakes.

Seems like the baby sightings were all hours apart. Coincidentally, JI was later leaving work than he planned to be. This allowed DB to get "sloshed" so she was not as easily wakened by an intruder. SUPPOSE JI gave the key to someone and set this up to shake DB up. The intruder would be able to get in and out quietly, but told to leave lights on and doors open. He leaves the house with Baby Lisa and JI does not show up on time. The kidnapper has no phone of his own, so he wanders around a bit, staying near the home so he will be sure to hear/see Jeremy return.
Latest sighting could have been of Lisa with JI, after the deal was done. He then passes her along to someone else and goes home to confront DB.

So glad you mentioned this. It makes me question if he may be mistaken about what day he saw a baby at 4 AM. He has the temperature wrong and also said he "waited about a week" to report it. Weather Underground says at 4 am on 10/4, the temperature was 57.9. (Yeah, too cold for a baby but not 45)

MT said "[It was] 4 o'clock in the morning, 45 degrees, the baby don't have a blanket or coat or nothing, and this guy's walking down the street," MT said. "I thought it was kind of weird."

MT claimed the infant -- who was only wearing a diaper -- resembled Lisa and said that he would recognize the man if he saw him again.

He said he waited about a week to report the sighting to police because he did not immediately make the connection to the girl's disappearance.

I am not saying that he is lying, just that this is another case of eye witnesses sometimes not being 100% reliable. People make mistakes.

Well...driving a motorcycle, it may have felt more like 45 degrees to him. He also says he lives 90 miles away, so maybe it was cooler there?

Well...driving a motorcycle, it may have felt more like 45 degrees to him. He also says he lives 90 miles away, so maybe it was cooler there?

Well, you've proven the point I was trying to make and that is that eye witnesses are sometimes innocently mistaken about times, dates, etc. His being specific about the temperature being 45 degrees could be that it felt like 45 or that he is confused about the date.

JMHO

Well, you've proven the point I was trying to make and that is that eye witnesses are sometimes innocently mistaken about times, dates, etc. His being specific about the temperature being 45 degrees could be that it felt like 45 or that he is confused about the date.

JMHO
Or he tried to refresh his memory and looked up the weather history and mistakenly looked at Monday's low which was about 45 thinking of it as Monday night. A lot of people here did the same thing.

MT now saying the man with the baby had salt and pepper hair, was muscular, and....wait for it....was dressed all in white.

As far as I'm concerned, MT's 15 minutes is up.

Let's review.

Here: http://www.kctv5.com/story/15940122/baby-lisas-parents-say-5-12-hour-window-for-abduction we learn that SB and another neighbor continued to sit outside chatting until 11:30 (1 hour after DB went inside). SB apparently had a clear view of DB's house, and noticed nothing amiss prior to her going inside.

Here: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0ueuIH63G8"]Neighbors can't believe Lisa Irwin is missing - YouTube[/ame] We have the wife of the couple who spotted a man with the baby. This "sighting" is reported to be around midnight.

So, if the man and baby the couple saw was actually Lisa and a kidnapper, then this kidnapper would have had to lay in wait outside the Irwin home until SB went inside at 11:30, crawl through DB's open window (in the front of the house!), turn on lights, search for the baby and the phones, undress the baby (diaper only, remember?), exit the front door with the lights blazing, walk down N Lister and up N Chelsea...all in the space of 1/2 hour.

Anyone see a problem with this?

MT now saying the man with the baby had salt and pepper hair, was muscular, and....wait for it....was dressed all in white.

As far as I'm concerned, MT's 15 minutes is up.

BBM

I certainly hope so! I say good riddance to him. I didn't give what he said any credence from the get-go, and the more he talked, the less credible he became. All he did was add confusion. This case has more than enough of that already.

LE did say something about Jersey not being involved in Lisa's disappearance and they (LE) have not moved away from wanting to talk to the family. That tells me they are telling the truth about Jersey, JMO.

For the locals here, is there a hospital nearby? A restaurant where the workers wear all white?

I'm wondering who - male or female (and the blob walks like a man to me) - would be wearing all white, at night, in October.

A male nurse? A sailor in dress whites? An orderly from a nursing home?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
?Unicorn/Fkboi?
Back