Manorville Bodies: A Second Killer? Latest Remains found 02/17/2012

www.okayplayer.com/news/missing-chicago-teen-sadaria-davis-found-dead.html this is one of the articles. This one references the Organs missing and fingers. There is another that mentioned the attempted decapitation and there was something about the Hands beyond the fingers missing. The area where she was found I believe there have been at least 3-5? victims found in this same area within a 2-10 mile radius. Yet I don't recall any of the other victims having body parts missing or removed. I will put out feelers for help on this one and see what comes back.

Quick question: does Nassau University Medical Center or Nassau University have a forensic anthropology department?

She had a connection to the person who may or may not be the KJenkins who was found deceased in a freezer in Chicago Hotel.

Remember trafficking women and trafficking drugs are similar. Women are easier to traffick than drugs.

Hotels are just like blocks. You can't deal on someone's block without retaliation. Your perp is likely in control of that hotel in the underground during the time period this victim went missing.

- I would look for priors of drug busts with intent to distribute made in this area.
- I would look at suspects who were arrested for any violent (potentially gang related) assaults in this area.

You might catch a few foot soldiers, or the perp. That person that links them together is a definite POI.

As he was most likely a strong man is it possible he was brought to that location possibly sedated or drug induced?

It is possible.

Forensic toxicology reports are crucial, but I am not sure if someone dies that evening (and was under the influence at the time of death after advanced decomp) the substance may not have time to metabolize and register in the system of your VIC beyond the vital organs such as the stomach, liver or kidneys (or the bladder). If these organs are still in tact it is possible to get an accurate tox report.

If not, I dont think the drug will get into the marrow or spinal fluid or hair of the victims because they died *during* the process in which the body metabolizes the drug.

Has Remy been mentioned in any other threads of possible ID's or connections?

Someone linked to his MySpace. RemyRedd69 but I don't have a name.

For the victims that are chopped up I find this to be a different methodology as in those that tend to chop up their victims that it is not just about the killing/murdering them it is or can be connected to deep seated Rage or mental issues as well.

True, but I believe the dismembering them was to scare survivors and make an example out of someone.

Pimps and traffickers (very ID conscious people) use these scare tactics a lot when some of their "stallions" get out of line. They do this when they feel they are losing control. Ever seen a pimp get arrested by a female officer? When they feel like they are losing control they become belligerent and dangerous.

Don Juan said it best about death threats and control tactics. If you need assistance picking your jaw up off the floor after viewing this, I understand.

The girls in the background reacting to what he is saying are going to point out every lie he tells. It's subtle but don't believe for one second he doesn't use drugs or violence.

Remember, pimps are serial minimizers. The girl to on the right thinks he's full of it and the girl on the left is extremely terrified of him. You can see the fear on her face and watching this breaks my heart.

They even talk about a pimp cutting a girls fingers off, too. Check it out.

Possible deep seated control issues as well if they did something that the killer believed they shouldn't have like running away or not complying with behavior, etc.

That's why I can't exclude the pimps. That is such a pimp thing to do. See Don Juan video.

This one references the Organs missing and fingers. There is another that mentioned the attempted decapitation and there was something about the Hands beyond the fingers missing.

That's why I think the killer was closer to the victim than we would like to admit. Maybe the pimp didn't do it but the drug supplier did. Look for pimps who deal, too. Find the supplier and work up the food chain.

I feel like murder is far more practical for murderers than people want to believe it is. The things they do to the victim tell you so much about who they are.

I believe there have been at least 3-5? victims found in this same area within a 2-10 mile radius.

Check the arrests in the area, LE will know who controlled that turf in the underground.

Last edited:
I am so sorry for your loss. Please help me find this Remy guy (his real name, etc). I believe he is partially responsible for some of these girls.
You know he was discussed on here several years ago and even a picture of him and Jessica was floating around. I think his name was removed as publicly he hasn't been mentioned as having any involvement. I even think I saw a recent video interview with him as well. I'll edit if I find any of this.

You know he was discussed on here several years ago and even a picture of him and Jessica was floating around. I think his name was removed as publicly he hasn't been mentioned as having any involvement. I even think I saw a recent video interview with him as well. I'll edit if I find any of this.
Thank you. That would be great!

been away from the desk awhile and just wondered if any new questionable more recent bodies have been found,? and can not find Fire Island Jane Joe?

if the killer wanted to go 300 feet in from the road, how far is that ? about 1/2 block?

you would use the bag and blanket to protect the trunk of the car or floor of vehicle, and also to drag the body to the site.

this is super creepy, but is anyone suprised?
No, not surprised

This needs more attention than it was given. Not too long ago, four bodies (plus a fifth person's head) were found in the Pine Barrens around Manorville. Two were female, two were male. One of the male victims was strangled. one of the female victims was a 20 year old PROSTITUTE. Both female bodies were butchered and their heads were missing.

How can this NOT be in the news or a hot topic and considered to be a major link to to the Gilgo body cases?

Is this another Serial Killer or is it the same person who simply switched his dumping grounds to avoid getting caught?

4 Bodies Leave Hamlet On Edge

http://www.longislandpress.com/2011/03/24/long-islands-other-serial-killer/
I Believe that the Pine Barrons and Manorville killings are all tyed and also gilgo and oak beach.

The unidentified male found in Manorville in November 2003 has been removed from NAMUS. Anyone have any leads if an identification has been made? The link for his NAMUS was The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

I reached out to NamUs about this last week. They said they cannot comment on cases, but will review the case and reach out to LE about adding it. They need authorization from the investigating agencies to publish any cases.

Published November 10, 2020
Cops Withholding ID of Manorville Cold Case Victim

Seventeen years ago Tuesday a mushroom hunter reported finding in Manorville the remains of a murder victim who Suffolk County police say they’ve since identified, but whose name has not been released, the Press has learned.

The victim’s family asked authorities not to release the man’s name when he was identified in 2015, but the case remains an active homicide investigation, a Suffolk police spokeswoman recently told the Press. Experts say withholding a murder victim’s name is rare and will likely make it more difficult for detectives to find the killer.
---
The man’s body was discovered about three miles east of where Valerie Mack and Jessica Taylor were found dead less than a mile apart in 2000 and 2003, respectively, also in Manorville. While police put a name to Taylor’s mutilated remains relatively quickly, it wasn’t until this May — 20 years later — when Suffolk police announced they identified Mack.
---
At least a half a dozen bodies have been found in the Manorville area over the past 20 years.

The man whose name police are withholding was found five months after Taylor. His remains were uncovered in a wooded area about 300 yards south of the Long Island Expressway near Toppings Path and more than a mile west of exit 71. The mushroom picker who made the grim find waited 10 days before reporting it to police on Nov. 10, 2003 because he was scared, but ultimately made the call after having nightmares, the New York Post reported at the time.

“The body looked decomposed, like it had been there three or four months,” the hunter told the Post, which didn’t print his name because he feared for his safety. “I was terrified and I didn’t tell anyone except my wife.”

When the remains were first discovered, they were so decomposed that the gender was not immediately clear. A forensic anthropologist initially confirmed that the remains as that of a 35- to 50-year-old man “with no trauma done to the skeleton,” police said at the time, the North Shore Sun reported. He was described as a white man, five-feet, six-inches tall with brown hair.
---
Suffolk police declined to release any further updates on the case. But county investigators have acknowledged how important a name can be in getting justice for unidentified murder victims.

Link - Cops Withholding ID of Manorville Cold Case Victim

Edit to add: If it is not clear they are talking about 2003 Manorville John Doe found 4 month after Jesica Taylor's body. It was never released, only now, that he was identified 5 years ago, in 2015! Despite this being murder investigation his name is still witheld from public.

Does anyone think the bodies found in the Muttontown Preserve and Massapequa Preserve are connected to Manorville? The preserve and parks seem to be the preferred areas on Long Island.

Massapequa ones at Caroons Lake were gang related so I don't think so.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back