Marc Klaas Joins Websleuths Radio Tonight

My screen told me there was 30 minutes left on the show? But it was only an hour. I was confused when we ended.

It did that last week too, and possibly the one before.

I'm thinking the reservation for the table was slated with more time, but the parties in attendance finished the meal sooner than anticipated. :)

Tonight's show was great - best one to date, IMO. Always great to hear from Mark Klass. Also enjoyed hearing from TiaM, JoyPath, SOTS, GrandmaJ, Whynot, Kimster et al.

After the trial, I would also love to be able to read background information on Casey (as was produced on Scott Peterson) to get insight into how she became who she is. Scarey indeed that such individuals are living amongst us.

Kimster...you and grandmaj were great. Do you get nervous?

I did the first show, but found it easier after that. Until tonight. I :heart: Marc Klaas because Klaas Kids did a search for the Wix girls. So, he and the organization have a special meaning to me. Sharing the same bandwidth with someone I admire so much and am so grateful for was intimidating. :blush:

Thanks for asking about Hailey's Case.

I wanted to ask him what he thought about CC's conflicting and confusing statements,and also what his current veiws on Billie's possible involvment may be.

I wish I didnt have to miss it when it was live !

Another excellent show..... EVERYONE was terrific and the information (about the case, Hailey, Dr. S, etc), you were all able to provide was invaluable....really enlightened me about a lot of things I had been wondering about.

It was also soooo neat to put voices to names I see many times daily here at WS.

About that echo.....like when you call in live to a TV show, they ask you to turn your TV volume way down or there will be echo that the viewing audience will be able to hear.
Maybe Tricia, Guests and Call-Ins could make sure their volume isn't too high?

I have one little complaint about the show:
Just like with the others I listened to, it went by way too fast!
I say Two hours would be good, no? *sly grin*

Hubby just said: Hey, they're good! Ask Tricia: How about a little local cable TV show that could be broadcast over the internet?

For those that missed this, is there a link for reviewing the show? TIA

For those that missed this, is there a link for reviewing the show? TIA

First post of this thread:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6711971&postcount=1"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Marc Klaas Joins Websleuths Radio Tonight[/ame]

:great: Just wanted to say that I really enjoyed last night's WS Radio Show !

:tyou: Thank You to Tricia, Mr. Klaas, Kimster and everyone else who contributed to the Show !

:great:

It was another great show! How about you extend it for 2 hours Tricia!

:rocker: Great Idea !

:waitasec: Or ... is this asking too much :innocent: :innocent: ... how about a One Hour Show Monday-Friday ?

:great:

Tricia, you are not alone in thinking there is a good possibility of a hung jury.

I disagree with Marc Klaas in that he basically said Dr. Spitz is a 3rd rate defense hired gun. Dr. Spitz has testisfied many times for the prosecution, and he was part of the Rockefeller commission regarding the JFK assassination. Dr. Spitz has had a stellar career, and is highly regarded by his peers.

Thankfully, none of his "peers" are on that jury and his "steller" work has IMO long been over.

The jury saw him for what he is....I won't say anymore cause I don't want a TO:truce:

LMBO just wanted to say here is how you pronounce my screen name it sounds like this:

lear rah

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back