Maricopa Jane Doe Thread #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, but Karma is a...you know...:rolleyes: He will be where he belongs until our little peach has a stone with her name, please God.

awww... believe, I LOVE that! I've never heard that saying before. It is sweet, beautiful and apt.

Who was her pimp then if it wasn't KTL?????? :furious:

My cell phone wasn't too clear at that point, but I think the name is Ronnie Phelps. Did a search and he seems like he's been in & out of trouble for a while.

My cell phone wasn't too clear at that point, but I think the name is Ronnie Phelps. Did a search and he seems like he's been in & out of trouble for a while.

Hi all! Well, guess we have yet another to look at now. I'm off to do that right now! :D

I don't find anything on Ronnie Phelps! fmw - can you tell us where this fellow has been in and out of trouble???

A little O/T, but I don't even know what kind of accent I have now. I grew up in Pittsburgh and had an accent, but tried to lose it. Moved to Savannah and readily picked up a southern accent with no problem. I was in the army and exposed to many different accents. Now I live in Florida, so I lost the pittsburgh accent, lost the southern accent, but if I'm speaking with someone from Pgh or someone from the south, it comes right back!

I know exactly what you mean, I was an Air force brat. Every time I get ticked, I sound like I am from the Bronx. When I am extremely happy, I tend to have a southern drawl. I have tried really hard to lose my accents, but depending on my mood I just "slip" into whatever accent. It totally rots sometimes cuz I am always get asked "where are you from?" :banghead:

I know exactly what you mean, I was an Air force brat. Every time I get ticked, I sound like I am from the Bronx. When I am extremely happy, I tend to have a southern drawl. I have tried really hard to lose my accents, but depending on my mood I just "slip" into whatever accent. It totally rots sometimes cuz I am always get asked "where are you from?" :banghead:

So, I guess unless she had a foreign accent, we shouldn't focus too much on this point, huh? And if Robin thought she was from Kansas, it probably wasn't foreign. Then again, I suppose that depends on your feelings about Kansas! :crazy:

I don't find anything on Ronnie Phelps! fmw - can you tell us where this fellow has been in and out of trouble???

In the state of Arizona He has over 20 alias Search under Ronald Phelps He has a long long list of charges all from AZ I wonder if he, Alonzo and KL were friends :waitasec: He's awaiting charges right now.

Welcome jyram!:) Great to have you here. What are your thoughts....so far?

I usually just lurk here, but I've read every post in every thread in this case. It is so hard to fathom that this girl has been unidentified for so long. I graduated from high school in 98 and often compare what may have been going on in her life with mine.

I am constantly amazed at the dedication and guts of the posters on this case in particular.

I believe that MJD was probably on the older end of the age scale. I know she is probably swollen and doesn't look exactly like "herself" in the hospital and morgue pics, but she just seems so much older than 15 to me.

There are a lot of things I'd like to believe, such as that she was just getting into life on the streets and hadn't endured very much hardship before her death, that her family is still hoping she's alive and will come back to them someday- its too hard to believe no one would care if she was dead. Of course, I would not wish the heartbreak of losing a loved one on anyone.

I also believe that LDJ and Alonzo where not telling the truth. They had all that time on the road after she jumped/was pushed out (I believe pushed) to come up with a story. They knew they were going to get caught, there were other vehicles around them.

In the state of Arizona He has over 20 alias Search under Ronald Phelps He has a long long list of charges all from AZ I wonder if he, Alonzo and KL were friends :waitasec: He's awaiting charges right now.

Can you post some links???

Hi Fairy1. It could leave us a trail to look at (her accent), I am really hoping that it could narrow the playing field.

Hi Fairy1. It could leave us a trail to look at (her accent), I am really hoping that it could narrow the playing field.

I would be inclined to agree, except....My husband is also an Airforce brat. He was born in England - to an English mum and American dad. He had an English accent...UNTIL...they moved to Louisiana! There, he acquired a bit of a southern accent....UNTIL....he moved to the southwest US, where he now has no accent, save for the bit of the midwestern he's acquired from his dad from Illinois where he never lived!

Whoops the link I sent you will find him too BUT you have to click the inactive box. I gave you the instructions for finding the minutes to his court cases LOL I was looking in a few places for him Here is another more detailed link. Look at the minutes http://clerkofcourt.maricopa.gov/default.asp

No worries. Wish I could find out where he's from! I think that would help us here....

These minutes are very recent in Maricopa county. Another one LE could question - tomorrow.

No worries. Wish I could find out where he's from! I think that would help us here....

These minutes are very recent in Maricopa county. Another one LE could question - tomorrow.

I found some info from 1998 up until this year so he has been living there for awhile. Come to think of it I need to look at his address from a few years back and see where it is from Van Buren. :sleuth:

I would be inclined to agree, except....My husband is also an Airforce brat. He was born in England - to an English mum and American dad. He had an English accent...UNTIL...they moved to Louisiana! There, he acquired a bit of a southern accent....UNTIL....he moved to the southwest US, where he now has no accent, save for the bit of the midwestern he's acquired from his dad from Illinois where he never lived!

There are always the exceptions where a child can get their accent from their parent(s). IF your husband looked like his father enough to be his twin, THEN it would be a good possibility of finding his dad and then going there. That is when a much needed miracle happens. I think that an accent can be very important, but at the same time, given the circumstances like your husband's, very daunting and frustrating. Well gotta go to work, have fun everyone. Thank you fairy1 for getting me the LE report.

Somebody wanted to know if she had and accent and when I stated that I didn't think that many people in the Midwest had an accent I got all kinds of rebuttal soooooo yes I said that. :rolleyes: I do agree we all have some sort of an accent but not one that would be noticeable enough for one to say "Oh hey you are from Nebraska or Kansas" I am sure the car dealer didn't say "Oh she must be from Kansas" when he heard them arguing. :clown:

:) My entire point is that ANY little bit of information, be it a recollection of a "country" accent or any other type of accent could help us pinpoint a region where MJD came from and narrow our search.

Any minute detail that some could think is trivial and not important to this case could be the detail that cracks it.....

Just thinking out loud here...:twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member