Maricopa Jane Doe Thread #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand LE is busy and have an awful lot on their plates. But IMO - MJD was a victim all around. And the bottom line is, she was a CHILD and a human being. I shudder to think how many kids like her are out there in the world, on their own and being exploited. These are the kids who are falling through the cracks. The most vulnerable of our society. It breaks my heart. In MJD's case, not only is a child unidentified nearly 10 years later (which I doubt anyone involved could have anticipated), but quite possibly a victim of murder. That car was compromised in LE's possession. I realize there are facts in this case we do not yet know, but it really breaks my heart.

This week in Vegas, we had an arrest of 2 people - a 21 Y/O girl and a 31 Y/O man who murdered a 17 Y/O runaway. He was pimping her out on Craigslist and the 3 of them were caught up in a "love triangle." He killed her, knocked out all her teeth, cut off all her tatoos and buried her in the desert. Sadly, these murderers have a newborn baby and CPS cannot determine exactly when the victim entered the foster care system. Sorry, but WTF? :furious:

This story represents why these children are such perfect victims...and why they go so long unclaimed and UID'd. Every state should operate like the Michigan Foster care system, imho. They have a website where foster families can report the children as runaways-and their pictures are posted on the website. At least there is a record of their disappearance somewhere...does it capture every single one? I am sure it does not-I suspect the reporting is done based on the culpability of the foster family...but at least it is a start. And if case workers cannot get in touch with the children, their pictures go up on the website I believe.

It's especially hard to identify children when they are found dead because they do not carry any ID on them like most adults do. Which leaves the police very little to go on.

Hello everyone! I found this web site a few days ago. I am planning to move to Avondale in Maricopa county, so I am really, really interested in this case. With seven + threads to sort thru, it will be awhile be fore i join any chats. This girl has really struck a chord with me, so if in the meantime, ANY earth-shattering news comes up - please contact me. Just a thought... is there a way that we can get her case posted in other countries?

Hello everyone! I found this web site a few days ago. I am planning to move to Avondale in Maricopa county, so I am really, really interested in this case. With seven + threads to sort thru, it will be awhile be fore i join any chats. This girl has really struck a chord with me, so if in the meantime, ANY earth-shattering news comes up - please contact me. Just a thought... is there a way that we can get her case posted in other countries?

Welcome SA!!! It is great to know that you are going to be somewhat local!!!

I am not sure what we would gain from spreading her story to other countries; let me know your thought process on that...

Thanks. From what I have read so far, some of you have thought that she could be foreign. Other countries have to have similar missing ppl programs as we do:confused:. It's just a matter of finding them! ttyl, gotta go to work:behindbar

or she could be from a foreign family and maybe the family had to leave and go back to wherever they came from due to illegal immigration.

Hi and Welcome SassyAnne!

:Welcome-12-june:

Hello everyone! I was on vacation last week so I've been out of it for a while. I just caught up on the new thread and am ready to dive back in head first.

Just to let you all know, I'm still working on the angle that KTL was part-business owner of an entertainment/promotions company. I'm still trying to connect him fully to it, so when I can make a solid connection, I'll post that info. I'd rather not post the company name if they have or had no connection to him, if you know what I mean?

Also, I'll see what I can do with some of the evidence photos. I'm a Photoshop expert and can possibly manipulate the pics to make them legible. I'm really curious about the driver's license; I'd like to know if it says "Alonzo Fernandez" or "William Walker"......

Also, I'll see what I can do with some of the evidence photos. I'm a Photoshop expert and can possibly manipulate the pics to make them legible. I'm really curious about the driver's license; I'd like to know if it says "Alonzo Fernandez" or "William Walker"......

I bet it's Alonzo Fernandez, since that's the name the car registration was under, and the name he gave police.

FOUND THE CAR DEALER SHIP GUY THAT GAVE

the report of the argument he saw I guess we could get it from the horses mouth WHO he saw on the news...etc etc or anything else he can remember

he is still a car deal on VAN BUREN OMG

Seller Details : For Sale by:DealerContact Name:JOEL HXXXXXContact Phone:Toll Free 888-841-4199Address:2246 EAST VAN BUREN PHOENIX, AZ (4.74 miles away)

ps the car is a 2001 dae woo

FOUND THE CAR DEALER SHIP GUY THAT GAVE

the report of the argument he saw I guess we could get it from the horses mouth WHO he saw on the news...etc etc or anything else he can remember

he is still a car deal on VAN BUREN OMG

Seller Details : For Sale by:DealerContact Name:JOEL HXXXXXContact Phone:Toll Free 888-841-4199Address:2246 EAST VAN BUREN PHOENIX, AZ (4.74 miles away)

ps the car is a 2001 dae woo

Hey, Grandma had one of these & only drove it to church on Sundays!:eek:

...just kidding:crazy::crazy:

Hey Vask! Wanna take this one?

I found a Robin White who lived on Oak Street and on 16th Street (different years) in Phoenix. The listings have phone numbers too.

Hi again. Does anyone have the ME's web page link by any chance?

I'll have more time to work on this once my daughter goes back to school on Monday. I've had some personal things come up and will be spending now through the weekend moving in with family.

Phenol, have you made positive contact to be sure it's the right guy? I don't want to end up annoying somebody who really has nothing to do with this case (especially when they're a complete stranger).

Hey Vask! Wanna take this one?

I'll have more time to work on this once my daughter goes back to school on Monday. I've had some personal things come up and will be spending now through the weekend moving in with family.

Phenol, have you made positive contact to be sure it's the right guy? I don't want to end up annoying somebody who really has nothing to do with this case (especially when they're a complete stranger).

I hope you are all OK, Vask...

I have not completely caught up on all the threads, but I have found a library (in Maricopa Co.) that has a 24/7 librarian chat line. I asked her about getting high school and middle school year books on-line. she said that she would get back to me in a day or two. the only thing I can do right now is go state to state, county by county, and districts and search yearbooks. If I see someone who I think is her, I will see if that particular person has been listed as a missing person or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther