Marilyn Monroe Graphic Sex Tape

As a Marilyn Monroe fan, I really hope this isn't released to the public. The buyer says he isn't going to, so I hope he keeps his word.

Oh, we KNOW what he's going to be doing with it, don't we! :crazy:

Wonder if PT 109 is ivovolved somewhere.:crazy:

Could have been told we are going sub watching.:crazy:

Good gracious! Is there anyone who doesn't have a sex tape?!

I heard on the radio this morning that they speculate that it may be JFK in the video with her. I don't doubt that one bit. As honored as he is in death, he truly was the Bill Clinton of that time. :crazy:

Dang, though...never would have thought it of Marilyn...didn't even knew they did BJ's back then, lol... j/k....but I do hope she got hers too! :)

I heard on the radio this morning that they speculate that it may be JFK in the video with her. I don't doubt that one bit. As honored as he is in death, he truly was the Bill Clinton of that time. :crazy:

Dang, though...never would have thought it of Marilyn...didn't even knew they did BJ's back then, lol... j/k....but I do hope she got hers too! :)
For some reason I doubt she ever got hers, maybe, but she seemed more of a people pleaser. To be so beautiful and still so needy....

Hollywood is a place where they'll pay you a thousand dollars for a kiss and fifty cents for your soul. - Marilyn Monroe

My favorite quote by her is "If you can make a girl laugh, you can make her do anything"

...so, I'm betting that this guy was very funny! :crazy:

I also heard on TV that the FBI had talked with various hookers JFK was rumored to have hired, to see if they could give a positive ID to his private parts. I'm serious.

Who did the filming? Was there an entire film crew or just a third person holding the camera on Marilyn and the mystery man?

I also heard on TV that the FBI had talked with various hookers JFK was rumored to have hired, to see if they could give a positive ID to his private parts. I'm serious.
Oh my LORD. That reminds me of that movie Meatballs where the guy put his thing through the hole in the wall, lol.

Was it a surveillance tape? Did they know they were being filmed? I thought the FBI might have been spying or something.
How long until it ends up on the net?

Apparently the video was made prior to Marilyn becoming famous. It was made in the 1950's. The son of the FBI "mole" who lives in Washington, DC found the movie reel in a safe deposit box. The mole was with a mobster at the time he gave the original to the FBI. The mole kept a copy. The man in the film knew it was being filmed, that is why he kept out of the camera view. All of this according to documents.

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

Who did the filming? Was there an entire film crew or just a third person holding the camera on Marilyn and the mystery man?

That is what I'd like to know.. :crazy: I honestly think if it were one of the Kennedys that they would NOT want any cameras there, even if the faces is blocked out...

Apparently the video was made prior to Marilyn becoming famous. It was made in the 1950's. The son of the FBI "mole" who lives in Washington, DC found the movie reel in a safe deposit box. The mole was with a mobster at the time he gave the original to the FBI. The mole kept a copy. The man in the film knew it was being filmed, that is why he kept out of the camera view. All of this according to documents.

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

I wonder if it was used to blackmail her?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frito
Back