Marine Cpl. Cesar Laurean caught!!

Reporter from Jacksonville Daily News is telling Greta there were tips LE was acting on for about 2 wks. Capt. Sutherland is being interviewed now via phone with Greta but he won't elaborate on information/reports they have.

Press conference 2pm ET Friday!

Katk said:
Ok, how have I offended?

U didnt offend me... I appreciated the link ... :blowkiss:

Well I guess since captured in Mexico the death sentence is out so how's the prisons in NC?? How they have one as rotten as SQ is in CA!!

Well I guess since captured in Mexico the death sentence is out so how's the prisons in NC?? How they have one as rotten as SQ is in CA!!
Don't worry, we'll find a good one for him here! :behindbar

It's better if the Marines can get ahold of him and send the to Leavenworth.

Sorry if this is in the wrong thread. Please move it if not but they caught that *advertiser censored* Cesar Laurean. I am so happy, now that United States Marine Lauterbach can rest easy.

Woo Hooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Cesar .....:behindbar

CNN Breaking News- Marine Cpl. Cesar Laurean caught!! (
multipage.gif
1 2)
MeAgnL8Agn

Greta and Mark Furhman rehashing the crime....

Did anyone else just hear the reporter on CNN say that him and his WIFE were being tracked by communicating through the computer? :waitasec:

the sister's computer... her sister's computer, I think they said on Greta

If she was IMing/e-mailing him from the base, or from military housing, they could easily track what she was doing on the net.

The Marines answered Congressman Mike Turner's letter. I posted the articles from the Dayton Daily News today on the thread Mariens this afternoon and on the media thread.

no one knows for sure where wife is... believed to be still in area.

No one knows where she is??? I still think she's involved in this mess - I thought they were, uh, at least keeping an eyer on her or something?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back