Mark Hawkins *Updated*

Feb 2007 ICA was dating Brandon Snow (military also), and claims to have had a miscarriage. March 2007 is when she mentioned to friends (forgot who) that she was feeling like she needed to be admitted to a facility, then miraculously she was ok.

Sounds like Mr. Snow may have caught KC in one of her lies and ditched her before she could ditch him. jmo

I wonder if the state knows who Caylee's father was, for real. And if they are going to share that with us.

Could Lee be speaking of Brandon S? the timeline fits as well...
Casey was supposedly pregnant with Brandon's baby and she miscarried on Valentines Day..

In the Annie D interview, she talks about ICA telling her about this supposed miscarriage. If you check the dates with the days of the week for 2007 - they don't match up!

The devil is in the details KC - something you're just not good with!

Sooooo, any one know how KC knew it was a miscarriage when she didn't even know she was pregnant with Caylee?
Well, sure. I have a theory.

I'm thinking that KC may have been (falsely) claiming to be pregnant to get sympathy/attention/money for baby clothes/money for an abortion/whatever. Later, when she was having her period, she forgot about supposedly being pregnant and borrowed feminine supplies from a friend then had to come up with the miscarriage story.

Alternatively, KC really was pregnant and told everyone except Cindy - as we have all heard on the tapes, KC really, really likes to hear herself talk - then she decided to get an abortion but knew people would be more sympathetic if she claimed to have miscarried.

A genuine miscarriage would normally have involved 1) medical diagnosis of the pregnancy by a health care provider and 2) medical treatment after the miscarriage. I have never met a woman who miscarried who did not seek medical treatment, because: What it if wasn't a miscarriage? What is if was only a threatened miscarriage and the woman needs hospitalization and/or bedrest to protest the fetus and herself? What if it was an incomplete miscarriage and some of the placenta was retained in the uterus, causing potentially life-threatening continued bleeding and sepsis? How would Casey afford to pay for these things without Cindy's help? After all, Cindy's help was required to pay for Casey's medical expenses with Caylee. So, if there had really been a miscarriage, Casey would have had to tell Cindy about the prior pregnancy and presumably Cindy would have been able to figure out that Casey had been having sex.

Bottom line: Since the miscarriage story was complete fiction, Casey KNEW because she was the one who made up the story.

Katprint
Always only my own opinions

BUMP

I forgot about Marine Corporal Mark Hawkins and that he wore a wire. :eek:hwow:

NCIS investigates Marine friend of Casey

Included in the discovery released Friday is a report from the United States Navy’s Criminal Investigative Service (NCIS). The report details their investigation of Marine Cpl. Mark Hawkins who is a high school friend of Casey Anthony.

In the report Hawkins, who was stationed in California at the time, tells NCIS investigators that back in the summer of 2008 he had several phone conversations with Anthony. Hawkins says “Casey called me and was noticeably upset and frustrated.” Hawkins tells investigators that Anthony said “something happened.”

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/031111-more-evidence-released-in-anthony-case

Man, I can't wait to see his testimony!

Well, sure. I have a theory.

I'm thinking that KC may have been (falsely) claiming to be pregnant to get sympathy/attention/money for baby clothes/money for an abortion/whatever. Later, when she was having her period, she forgot about supposedly being pregnant and borrowed feminine supplies from a friend then had to come up with the miscarriage story.

Alternatively, KC really was pregnant and told everyone except Cindy - as we have all heard on the tapes, KC really, really likes to hear herself talk - then she decided to get an abortion but knew people would be more sympathetic if she claimed to have miscarried.

A genuine miscarriage would normally have involved 1) medical diagnosis of the pregnancy by a health care provider and 2) medical treatment after the miscarriage. I have never met a woman who miscarried who did not seek medical treatment, because: What it if wasn't a miscarriage? What is if was only a threatened miscarriage and the woman needs hospitalization and/or bedrest to protest the fetus and herself? What if it was an incomplete miscarriage and some of the placenta was retained in the uterus, causing potentially life-threatening continued bleeding and sepsis? How would Casey afford to pay for these things without Cindy's help? After all, Cindy's help was required to pay for Casey's medical expenses with Caylee. So, if there had really been a miscarriage, Casey would have had to tell Cindy about the prior pregnancy and presumably Cindy would have been able to figure out that Casey had been having sex.

Bottom line: Since the miscarriage story was complete fiction, Casey KNEW because she was the one who made up the story.

Katprint
Always only my own opinions

I think the whole miscarriage thing is one of her "imaginaries" just like her friends and job. I had one, but it was a tubal and very very difficult. Yes, I was hospitalized, bled out, and horror after horror. I've never heard of anyone that I know personally who just had a miscarriage and went on about life. They're not exactly normal, and would be quite painful and gory (from the experiences my friends have shared with me).

Maybe there are those that just miscarry and go on about their day - but I think that's rare, and not the norm. A Dr.'s visit would be (should be) necessary (and documented).

Just my opinion - thanks.

Mel

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jyquanstewart699