Max's back injuries

What happened to Max's back? Your thoughts.

• Planking in stairway

Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Grabbed chandelier to swing

Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Slide down the banister

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • Ride scooter in stairway/landing area

Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Other kids involved

Votes: 12 15.6%
  • Something else

Votes: 18 23.4%
  • Don't know

Votes: 10 13.0%

• Total voters
LoveAlways7, I must add, because I can no longer edit my earlier reply, that what I meant to write was that due diligence by LE would've spared both, the Zahau family as well as Dina his Mother, an unimaginable amount of grief and pain these last two years. My apologies for the oversight. It was certainly not intentional.

You see, I've been there and lived it myself too, two years many fold. When I lost my Father to what I suspect was homicide and one of the three LE agencies involved in precious little Maxie's case quickly chalked it up to suicide - without even trying to explain how it happened, at least not in any way that made any sense to me - outright dismissing even obvious evidence.

In the absence of logical answers, my brain went bonkers, for years keeping me awake well into the night too, while my imagination ran wild trying to figure out just how either suicide or homicide could've happened. You have no idea what a deep, searing, maddening pain that was, and still is...

Good night to you and all fellow sleuths. And sweet dreams, Maxie. I pray that you still have Rebecca to play with and watch you while you sleep.
STS-135, I am sorry for your loss.

Thank you STS-135... I wasn't intending to scold anyone :)

I just can't see how Max is walking along, doomtie doomp... and then: BANG... hits the railing so hard to cause multiple gauges..

He then FLIES like a "torpedo" over onto the chandelier, swinging back and forth like in a movie, and then drops straight down on to the top of his head... and I was hoping... someone else might be able to tell me how this happens... that makes sense.

To me, that makes NO sense.

Thank you STS-135... I wasn't intending to scold anyone :)

I just can't see how Max is walking along, doomtie doomp... and then: BANG... hits the railing so hard to cause multiple gauges..

He then FLIES like a "torpedo" over onto the chandelier, swinging back and forth like in a movie, and then drops straight down on to the top of his head... and I was hoping... someone else might be able to tell me how this happens... that makes sense.

To me, that makes NO sense.

No worries. I completely understand. It puzzled even the experts. Perhaps only because they apparently and inadvertently let their studies be biased by all that erroneous information being thrown at them by LE (riding the scooter), DS (assault/homicide) and apparently even a number of Internet forums as cited in Dr. Melinek's report - who knows what kind of crazy theories were being posted there too at the time. So they concluded, almost predictably, that both must've somehow happened at the same time, he had to be standing on the scooter when someone assaulted him, injuring his back.

Anyhow, one of the key clues has been hiding in plain sight from the very first post; and, in fact, the very first photo included in the post too! Good work, *Lash*. I am referring to the scrape on the metal guard over the rear wheel clearly visible to me. It explains the "focal damage to the inner aspect of the railing along the second floor hallway approximately 19 inches from the outer edge of the newel post (Figure 5)" as photographed by LE and then expertly reported by Dr. Bove. Sadly, however, apparently neither even tried to match the scooter to the damage on the banister and newel post - or they too would've no doubt arrived at the same conclusion.

Thank you.

I just unapproved 10 post for being off topic and instigating a riot.

If any owner of one of the posts I just removed, gets another post removed today, written after right now (10/12/2013; 2:12 p.m. PST) they will be placed on 3 (yes count them) 3 week TO.

Enough of this bickering and intentional thread disruption. Enough. You guys all know the rules. If you can't post respectfully - then don't post.

Salem

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back