May 11, 2011 - Billie Dunn to appear on BTH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't she planning a 6 month vigil too? That would be in June, correct? This case is just off-the-charts bizarre.

Perhaps this was the first possible date the hosts could get her on after Mother's Day? Her attorney probably wants her to start acting like a mother who is grieving.

MOO

Honestly, I just don't understand what their point is.

Ratings? Audience points? Guaranteed Audience?

Is their Christmas bonus tied to how many times they get BD on the radio?

Or are they taking heat from the locals about not being "fair" to poor BD? Although, doesn't she hang up on them whenever they ask her a hard question?

Do we really need to hear once again how she is "in touch" with SA and they are comforting eachother? :banghead:

Anyway, I probably won't listen or even read the transcript this time. I can predict that BD will say more stuff that contradicts her earlier statements, she will throw Clint and other family members under the bus, and then she will blame LE for all her problems.

I'm just about to the point that until an arrest is made I can't stand listening to another Texas Mad Hatter's Tea Party.

That's a "little bit" too long for my curiousity. Gives her plenty of time to back out. I wonder what she thinks may happen between now and May?

It's a got me a ponderin....

Mel

Well this just further cements my opinion that Billie Jean knows Hailey isn't coming home, I mean really, what parent of a missing child schedules an interview a full month away?

~jmo~

The same parent who says "we'll be here for the 6 month anniversary of Hailey's disappearance".

:(

Mel

BD wants to keep her missing daughter's name out there, but it will have to wait until next month. Apparently, whatever she has to say can wait. She must have an update to her and SA's relationship she wants to share. :sick:

Well this just further cements my opinion that Billie Jean knows Hailey isn't coming home, I mean really, what parent of a missing child schedules an interview a full month away?

~jmo~

ThanksSmileyWords01.gif

**and from the looks of the amount that have already "Thanked" your above post...

I take it that I am far from alone when I say... You literally took the words right out of my mouth!!!

Once again Billie Jean in her attempts to "paint herself" as this caring..loving..victim of such a horrible circumstance such that she is the grieving mother of a missing child...IMO once again all she manages to "paint herself" as is a cold-hearted..involved in some way to her daughter's "disappearance"{at the very least having knowledge that her daughter will still be missing as of May 11 2011}hence you have her setting up this self-serving interview literally an entire month away...

When I don't believe I am incorrect in stating that a true victim of such a circumstance as having your child missing would be fervently praying that even in finding her daughter as soon as tomorrow would still be too long to wait..and still be an anguishing painful amount of time to even wait another 24 hours to find her daughter..much less even be able to fathom having to endure an entire another month{which for a grieving a parent especially at 3 months out from last seeing their child..another month is like literal lifetimes away}..something the grieving parent cannot even allow themselves to think about that it could even be a possibility that her child would still NOT be found a whole another month away..

Yet clearly Billie Jean has zero issue..problem..and void of the pain and anguish one would would have{therefor they could NOT BRING THEMSELVES TO DO}in her self-servingly setting up an interview a whole month away for May 11 2011..I mean for God's sake a month away to set-up this interview is nothing for BJD as if you remember at the vigil that marked Hailey's being missing at 3 long..anguishingly painful months..BJD remarked and made certain to remind folks that she would be holding another vigil at the 6month mark{so certainly just this "little bit" of time away..one little month is nothing for BJD}..There is only one way that a parent of a missing child would/could be making such statements as well as plans for what would be UNIMAGINABLE AMOUNTS OF TIME ahead in the future{an entire month away for this interview along with an entire 3 mos away for the next vigil she wanted to make certain that everyone knew would be being held}...

And I think the majority realize exactly why that is...

{ My Dear God the callousness and complete self-absorption of this woman is almost too much to even be true....}

This case makes me want to slap people.

WHERE IS HAILY DUNN????

BD wants to keep her missing daughter's name out there, but it will have to wait until next month. Apparently, whatever she has to say can wait. She must have an update to her and SA's relationship she wants to share. :sick:

Makes me want to :sick:.
Billie is unbelievable. imo

This case makes me want to slap people.

WHERE IS HAILY DUNN????

You and me both..........and I don't say that very often. But this case makes me nuts :banghead:.

I still can't get over the fact that LE hasn't arrested Shawn for the CP. What is LE waiting for?
Does LE need to go to a grand jury before that arrest too? :maddening:

I'm surprised she didn't pick Mother's Day which is the 8th.

Well, not really:innocent:

Doesn't she have a court date to worry about?

That is the million dollar question. I have been searching for an answer over the last few days and have come up empty-handed. IMO, it is a waste of time and taxpayers money to pursue these charges against her.

Sure she lied about Shawn being in her house but because he didn’t have the evidence LE wanted, she wasn’t really protecting him and obstructing justice unless of course BD knew Shawn had the device on him and she gave Shawn time to dispose of it while she answered the door; however I doubt this is what happened.

AFAIK, LE never specified the amount of muscle relaxants they found in her home so since they found only 1 pill bottle, it's not worth prosecuting her for any of these charges.

IMO LE embellished this incident and until someone can find when her court appearance is, I suspect these misdemeanor charges were dropped. MOO

You and me both..........and I don't say that very often. But this case makes me nuts :banghead:.

I still can't get over the fact that LE hasn't arrested Shawn for the CP. What is LE waiting for?
Does LE need to go to a grand jury before that arrest too? :maddening:

Thank you lilys for bringing this up.. See this is the exact thing I am wondering and am completely unclear on.. Am I to understand that FOR ALL ARRESTS that are made they must first go before a grand jury to find that they indeed are "tryable"..lol.indictable??.. I mean this seems ludicrous and inaccurate to me..

I mean we all know for fact that ALL ARRESTS do not have to be pre-screened and run by and "approved" by a Grand Jury??..right??.. I mean that's just not the case.. There infact are arrests each and every hour of the day that HAVE NOT BEEN BROUGHT BEFORE A GRAND JURY..

Billie Jean Dunn was arrested and charged with three misdemeanor crimes a month ago and we all know that arrest was not pre-approved by a Grand Jury{and I have thought it was a difference possibly in severity of the crime [i.e misdemeanor vs. felony]..but I don't believe that's the case either}

I realize there has got to be a rhyme and reason to why this is done I guess I just need it dummied down in terms that I can understand..lol..What is the deciding factor of whether or not a case has to go before a Grand Jury for their "pre-approval"? Why some cases but not others? Why any and not all??

As I said I am certain there is good reason and that I just am not aware of it but this is something I have wanted to know the answer to since the whole GJ parade of testimonies began in little Kyron Horman's case AKA Terri Horman as the "alleged" by many perp in that case???

TIA to anyone willing to explain..:)

I just cannot believe these ladies from the BTH Show want to have Billie on agan, considering the following regarding Billie:

Billie's continous deception, lies and changing stories ...
Billie's continued support of SA ...
Child *advertiser censored* found on SA's families' computers and possibly on memory sticks ...
Lying to LE, hindering an investigation, and spent the night :behindbar
Drug charges ...
Re-decorating Hailey's room ?
Did NOT search for her daughter Hailey :couch:
Caused a "scene" at the dinner for searchers ...

Ya'll know what I mean ...

So frustrating !

Billie needs to "fess up" ... NOW ... for Hailey !

Sorry i just had to comment on absolutely loving your depiction of Billie on her "couch" while not searching for her daughter{as depicted below}..lol
WS%20Billie%27s%20couch%20icon.jpg

Loved it..lol.;)

Ummmmmm this thread has turned into a bash thread..... :nono:

Let's elevate our posts please. Come on guys.....

Well if she does appear on the show as scheduled I would hope she appeals to the public to continue to help find her daughter. She does have the prior Sunday being Mother's Day to at least show a side of Hailey she has yet to show from a moms point of view. I hope she does have her attorney so questions can be asked and hopefully answered with him under advisement. If I were asking the questions I would make it clear and to the point.

1. Do you miss your daughter?

2. Do you think she is alive?

3. How do feel about c *advertiser censored* allegedly found?

4. Do you still stand by your man?

Add more and I know these have been asked multiple times but I assume WS is read by BTY so we may have a shot?

I read everyday so by no means am I naive as to the ins and outs on this case, just trying to post politely.

I like tomatoes, just not thrown at me lol

Thread will open again shortly before the show. Please alert on any post in this thread to remind mods. to re-open it if you don't see it open about 15 mins. before the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlackBalled