Maybe KC DID drop Caylee off at Sawgrass?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a apt review site I found via google.

Seem Sawgrass is a BAD place to live and the gates are always broke.Also 1 review was talking about a kidnapping there {of a adult} that was kept on the down low.

http://www.apartmentratings.com/rate/FL-Orlando-Sawgrass-Apartments-678665.html

Snipped from Article

Also the previous poster mentioned the shooting two months ago but 2 weeks ago at 12:30 pm (THAT BROAD DAYLIGHT FOLKS) my neighbor just behind me got robbed at gunpoint and his roomate was kidnapped ( they did find him) and nothing was mentioned at all. Also when we sent the letter the maintence guy came down 7 days later and REFUSED to leave until I signed the maintenence request

Rate this review

Read more: http://www.apartmentratings.com/rate/FL-Orlando-Sawgrass-Apartments-678665.html#ixzz0cDj6cdKW

So that is pretty interesting that KC would use two sites where she knew the LE were aware there where two recent kidnappings, Sawgrass and JBPark.

There is a apt review site I found via google.

Seem Sawgrass is a BAD place to live and the gates are always broke.Also 1 review was talking about a kidnapping there {of a adult} that was kept on the down low.

http://www.apartmentratings.com/rate/FL-Orlando-Sawgrass-Apartments-678665.html

Snipped from Article

Also the previous poster mentioned the shooting two months ago but 2 weeks ago at 12:30 pm (THAT BROAD DAYLIGHT FOLKS) my neighbor just behind me got robbed at gunpoint and his roomate was kidnapped ( they did find him) and nothing was mentioned at all. Also when we sent the letter the maintence guy came down 7 days later and REFUSED to leave until I signed the maintenence request

Rate this review

Read more: http://www.apartmentratings.com/rate/FL-Orlando-Sawgrass-Apartments-678665.html#ixzz0cDj6cdKW
FWIW...this is old news.

thanks to everyone who offered links again regarding Sawgrass, so we have them at our fingertips. Questions have always remained in my mind, too, thanks for the thread! :)

Not to debunk anyone's theories, but the maintenance shed would be the worst place to hide a body, unless you're talking about a very new community with a one person maintenance staff.

As a plumbing contractor who worked at a number of apartment communities in the Orlando area, I had keys to the maintenance sheds of a bunch of properties, or I had the combination to the door locks. The maintenance shed is where the tools & repair parts are kept, usually where the golf carts the maintenance guys drive around on are kept and recharged (which means frequent and at least daily access to the room) and where contractors would go to look for the maintenance guys when they are there to do repairs. After the main office, it's probably one of the busiest places in most apartment communities. An older community like Sawgrass would have people in & out of there all day long, and a body would be found quickly.

Just my .02 :)

Early on, I always wondered whether Casey's "nanny" could have been a cleaning person at this complex and/or other places alluded to by Casey in her interviews, or in some other kind of work that would take them to these places, i.e. the possibility of Casey dropping Caylee off with this friend or associate wherever the person was working. Always figured LE would have looked into that but I never saw anything. Anyway, I always did wonder if Caylee might really have been dropped off at Sawgrass in some capacity. I went to the links you all had reposted, and I realized I hadn't actually seen all of the info before, I didn't know about the repairs to the railing of the stairwell/landing at #210! At least I didn't remember that. Wow. Thanks again for reopening the discussion, it's always great looking back at everything.

It was Katie R who refused to speak with LE. Vicky A is her friend.

Do you know where VA's interview is? I just combed the interview thread and didn't see an interview listed for either of them.

Early on, I always wondered whether Casey's "nanny" could have been a cleaning person at this complex and/or other places alluded to by Casey in her interviews, or in some other kind of work that would take them to these places, i.e. the possibility of Casey dropping Caylee off with this friend or associate wherever the person was working. Always figured LE would have looked into that but I never saw anything. Anyway, I always did wonder if Caylee might really have been dropped off at Sawgrass in some capacity. I went to the links you all had reposted, and I realized I hadn't actually seen all of the info before, I didn't know about the repairs to the railing of the stairwell/landing at #210! At least I didn't remember that. Wow. Thanks again for reopening the discussion, it's always great looking back at everything.

KC's own description of the Nanny being a '10' and her circumstances preclude this being a 'cleaning person' at the complex.

If KC had fingered a 'real' person then although they may have claimed innocence at least there would be a viable candidate(s) for SODDI (she said, she said) since in theory that person would have taken control of Caylee and have access to her stuff.

The worst thing KC did was to lie about her imaginary associates, with all the key ones being fake as well as taking LE to places that did not check out.

It would have been so easy to provide a more viable and credible story but the bar was very low for KC -- she wasn't used to creating good lies anymore -- with her family any lie would do and would never be checked [else KC would rage].

CA had enabled KC to feel infallible ... to be able to say anything and do anything and get away with it. That was her downfall and the ultimate demise of Caylee.

KC's own description of the Nanny being a '10' and her circumstances preclude this being a 'cleaning person' at the complex.

If KC had fingered a 'real' person then although they may have claimed innocence at least there would be a viable candidate(s) for SODDI (she said, she said) since in theory that person would have taken control of Caylee and have access to her stuff.

The worst thing KC did was to lie about her imaginary associates, with all the key ones being fake as well as taking LE to places that did not check out.

It would have been so easy to provide a more viable and credible story but the bar was very low for KC -- she wasn't used to creating good lies anymore -- with her family any lie would do and would never be checked [else KC would rage].

CA had enabled KC to feel infallible ... to be able to say anything and do anything and get away with it. That was her downfall and the ultimate demise of Caylee.

You are spot on with that statement. Plus KC would not have a nanny who was just an ordinary nanny. Her nanny also worked at Universal and had a rich dad so her nanny could afford to be a "10" with all of "Dad's" money available to her. So much money that Nanny did not have to work full time, could babysit and not charge a dime just for the chance to watch someone else's child while that someone else goes out and parties. What 20 something young woman, a 10 mind you, would not jump at the chance to be in Nanny's shoes. NOT!!!

Do you know where VA's interview is? I just combed the interview thread and didn't see an interview listed for either of them.

IIRC, we have no interview for Katie Sue R or for Vicky A.

Hello, this is my first time posting. My husband has worked in the apartment industry for approx 20 years, so I tought I would just add my opinions on a couple of things discussed. Since the shed is used by maintenance, it is very unlikely that a body was stashed there. The shed would have been used daily by maintenece workers during working hours, as all parts, tools, chemicals, paint, ect are kept there. On call after hours maintenace would also use the shed. Not likley that the shed stayed locked for several days.

The resident also states there are camera's on the property. Unless the camera's were not working, there is a good chance LE do have the tapes. There are 8 cameras on the property my husband works at, some visual, some not. They are placed to view cars entering, leaving, to view the parking lot, pool area, laundry room, ect. They are recoded on tape, and yes the police come by to view the tapes, and are also used by insurance companies. Once every 3 months he would compress the tapes onto to 2 dvd's, and labled.

thwelcome2.gif

You are spot on with that statement. Plus KC would not have a nanny who was just an ordinary nanny. Her nanny also worked at Universal and had a rich dad so her nanny could afford to be a "10" with all of "Dad's" money available to her. So much money that Nanny did not have to work full time, could babysit and not charge a dime just for the chance to watch someone else's child while that someone else goes out and parties. What 20 something young woman, a 10 mind you, would not jump at the chance to be in Nanny's shoes. NOT!!!

LambChop, don't forget that KC's "nanny" :rolleyes: also had duplicates of EVERYTHING Caylee needed as well, of course along w/pampers and the like. Can you imagine any parent (besides Cindy and George) that would believe that chit?! Seriously...oh and I forgot, this "nanny" does/has done all of this for their granddaughter...and yet they have never met or even talk to her! If ya believe that then I've got a bridge in Brooklyn that I need to unload..Anybody interested in buying a bridge, I'll sell it to ya for a steal! :D

LambChop, don't forget that KC's "nanny" :rolleyes: also had duplicates of EVERYTHING Caylee needed as well, of course along w/pampers and the like. Can you imagine any parent (besides Cindy and George) that would believe that chit?! Seriously...oh and I forgot, this "nanny" does/has done all of this for their granddaughter...and yet they have never met or even talk to her! If ya believe that then I've got a bridge in Brooklyn that I need to unload..Anybody interested in buying a bridge, I'll sell it to ya for a steal! :D

Pretend a moment that for the past two years, the anthonys believed there was a nanny, a nanny that spent her own money and time purhasing duplicates of everything Caylee needed. A nanny that adored Caylee. A nanny that babysat Caylee for free. Even accomodated KC's "work schedule" whether day or night or even over-night. Wow! You'd think they'd be so appreciative, they'd invited her over for dinner or send her a note of appreciation or something????:waitasec: I conclude that they never believed she existed. Ever.

How many of you gals and guys would leave a two-year-old (or any other age before... say 10 - 12??) with a "nanny" whose appartment you didn't see, never had a look at, didn't know it had been vacant for months, yet you entrust some "nanny" to look after the most precious thing in your life?

When we go away, we take our doggies with us. When we're not able to, we place them in care for one or 2 days at most, because we always look for pet-friendly accommodation. Sometimes, that's not possible, but we NEVER would leave a month, or even a DAY to look for them if they were missing.

If your child were missing, how many of us would ignore that for a month? It could have been more, but she was forced into facing it. How many people out there, and it doesn't matter what county or country it's in, would just ignore it IF their child were truly "missing" while they're partying and living "the good life"?

How many of us would do that?

I suggest none.

JMHO

When I started this thread, I was thinking to myself, "Surely KC HAD to have hidden Caylee's body somewhere before putting her into the trash & laundry bags in her trunk." I just can't wrap my mind around the fact that KC and TL strolled into Blockbuster and KC acted the way she did, all the while knowing that Caylee lay dead in her trunk. Of course, MOST of the things KC did/does are things that I could never dream up (and I managed to pull As in college level creative writing LOL!!)

One helpful poster mentioned the "bug" evidence pointing to the fact that the evidence we have seen points to Caylee having been placed into the trunk either before she took her last breath or shortly thereafter. The fact that poor Caylee was not only murdered by her mother, but that KC could function as she did so soon after just has me gobsmacked! It's like KC just tore a doodle-filled ("KC Lazzaro, MRS. KC Lazarro, Mr. and MRS. Lazarro") page out of an old notebook, crumpled it up and tossed it in the trash...although I am thinking KC probably would treasure her delusional scribbles more than she treasured the sweet and precious GIFT that dear Caylee was!

I keep hoping and praying that something GOOD will come about in this whole situation. We have all fallen in love with a dear little girl that we will never get a chance to meet here on earth. :(

Pretend a moment that for the past two years, the anthonys believed there was a nanny, a nanny that spent her own money and time purhasing duplicates of everything Caylee needed. A nanny that adored Caylee. A nanny that babysat Caylee for free. Even accomadated KC's "work schedule" whether day or night or even over-night. Wow! You'd think they'd be so appreciative, they'd invited her over for dinner or send her a note of appreciation or something????:waitasec: I conclude that they never believed she existed. Ever.

bbm~

ITA knt! I mean really, what would people think if the A's didn't at least have her over for chili night? How ungrateful that would be not to have ever even met your granddaughters imaginanny of 2-3 yrs. especially after all you imagined that she had done for Caylee and KC. Come to think of it..and I'm sure it's been mentioned before, KC had invited adults (some of whom it seems barely even knew Caylee) to Caylee's b-day parties, but still no imaginanny. Wouldn't you think Cindy being the control freak that she is would have at the very least mentioned inviting her IF she had any inclination that such a person existed?.. <sigh> the whole bunch of them make my brain hurt..:banghead:..

Pretend a moment that for the past two years, the anthonys believed there was a nanny, a nanny that spent her own money and time purhasing duplicates of everything Caylee needed. A nanny that adored Caylee. A nanny that babysat Caylee for free. Even accomodated KC's "work schedule" whether day or night or even over-night. Wow! You'd think they'd be so appreciative, they'd invited her over for dinner or send her a note of appreciation or something????:waitasec: I conclude that they never believed she existed. Ever.

(bolding mine)

I couldn't agree more. I think they started to "believe" in "the nanny" after they talked to their daughter and started supporting her, and her story, because... here's a CA quote (not verbatim, but close ...) 'I can't lose them both'.

JMHO

yes that was funny about the nanny (the supposedly rich 25 year old nanny) having so much disposable income yet working as a nanny for Casey (and apparently didn't have social plans of her own?) LOL

OK, we know that Casey did have a history of leaving Caylee with friends, we know of a few at least. So the "nanny" could just be a catch phrase for anyone Casey would leave in charge of Caylee. For example, in the past we know of Lauren G, Holly (right?), Jesse, Jesse's brother and family, who else? And TL's roommate Nate said he and Cameron watched Caylee when Casey and TL were "napping" etc, for example.

I think Casey was probably just opportunistic regarding letting whatever friends and roommates were around watch Caylee, also reckless/overtrustful regarding leaving Caylee with people she didn't know well.

You're right, if there's any truth to the "rich nanny" story, that kind of blows away my scenario I'd thought of early on with Casey maybe dropping Caylee off with someone who was working as a cleaning person at those various locations. Caylee could still have been dropped off at Sawgrass or elsewhere, of course, we just don't know who with. It would have to be a friend who didn't want payment, I guess.

Early on I also wondered if maybe Casey had ever dropped Caylee off at babysitting areas at any of the hotels, for example maybe Universal affiliated hotels, either posing as a guest or using her Universal badge or something. I think the story she told Cindy about having Caylee at a character breakfast might have been part of what made my mind go to the hotels. The hotels tend to have those character breakfasts, and they have kid-watching "clubs" (rooms) a lot of the time. (Only brainstorming.)

No matter who or where KC left her child, KC is ultimately was responsible for the welfare of Caylee. The 31 days sealed KC's fate.

Very true about why wasn't the nanny invited for dinner, to the birthday party, etc. My thought went to chili immediately, too! LOL Why no chili night for the nanny?

Maybe some of the "nannies" were there at the 2nd birthday party actually (friends).

Maybe the "rich 25 year old" description does pertain to some person who was watching Caylee in the end, or who was the last person Casey or her friends saw Caylee with, or something? Who knows.

No matter who or where KC left her child, KC is ultimately was responsible for the welfare of Caylee. The 31 days sealed KC's fate.

I absolutely agree, in every respect. Casey was Caylee's mother and she was responsible for her. Whoever she "palmed her off to" is almost irrelevant, except that if she didn't even know whether "the nanny" actually lived where she dropped off her child, that is not just irresponsible - it borders on criminal, IMO.

An example: a guy "dropped" his 4 or 5 year old at an airport in Sydney and just walked out. BTW - that's after he killed her mother first, in New Zealand... Then he went on his merry way to wherever. But... he's baaaack! on murder and whatever charges they have on him.

Even if KC didn't, she abandoned Caylee to someone who did - there's another theory. Not that I believe it in the least. I think she did it.

JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member