Maybe she didn't abandon the car - Gas cans will solve the case.

Do we have the time when the check cashing store opened? According to the timeline thread, Casey stayed all night with AL on the 26th. Why would she be out at 7AM?

I wonder if the 7AM sighting is too early.

I can see Casey leaving the apartment when AL left to go to school. She trotted over to her parents' house to grab some groceries to be able to cook for AL. I wonder what culinary delight she was going to make with the popsicles???????????

She may or may not have had a confrontation with one or both of the parents. I am guessing Cindy was at work and George was not yet at work. She could have told him she needed some groceries for Caylee and herself, and took the popsicles to lend credence for a Caylee menu.

Then, coming back to AL, she ran out of gas. She called him, abandoned the car and got on with her life.

Amscot is open 24/7

I agree. They probably are. I mean, the way she slings around the F word with her mom and her dad shows CLEARLY the level of disrepsect that she has for them. I have 6 children, and not one of them would stoop so low as to use that word TOWARD me as Casey does to her parents. One, my children know that it would result in PAIN in all likelihood were they to ever disrespect me in that manner, and Two, and I think more importantly, is that they HAVE too much respect for me to ever even consider speaking to me in that fashion...and I have a grown son, and 2 teenage daughters who do use the ocassional profanity, and are "trying out" using some of the more common words around me, but not TOWARD me if you know what I mean...

Yeah I know what you mean. Cursing can become a very nasty habit. That is one that I cannot get rid of but I would never use it toward my mother unless I was extremely angry but I know I'd face the consequences soon after.

Is that a real message that Lee sent to Casey like on My Space or something? If so then wow, and if not, then KUDOS on the humor!

I'm not trying to nit-pick, but I keep reading the word 'early' and I re-read Tony's statement and he doesn't say 'early', he just says "that morning she uhm left my place etc......I wish they had asked him what time.

But it must of been very early, for she had to have driven from Tony's to GA & CA's place, grabbed some groceries and some clothes and then on her way back, she runs out of gas, all before 7 AM. Then it takes her FOUR hours to ring Tony to come pick her up.

So, could she still have had Caylee's body in the trunk when she ran out of gas unexpectedly? Did she need to suddenly get rid of Caylee's body somewhere, maybe the dumpster? Maybe it took her that long to compose herself before ringing Tony.

You know also, there are quite a few fast food places in that area and lots of dumpsters :mad: She most definitely could have taken a little walk to one.

Why in the world would she have ran out of gas two Fridays in a roll? There has to be something to this story.

Yeah, isn't it ironic?
"Who would have thought it, it figures" (lyrics of course-cannot for the life of me recall her name right now)...

Amscot is open 24/7

Ah....someone local..

*IF* Casey really ran out of gas, seems she would of turned right into the Amscot parking lot (not left)..........assuming she turned right, which way would she have been going ??.......towards her house or back towards TonE's ??........or headed towards any other place we know of ??

if this has been asked before, I musta missed it........thanks.

Alanis Morrisette :) one of my favs

Thank you! I knew that somewhere in the back of my memory but could not bring it to the front for some reason...

We will never know now IF she actually ran out of gas, or IF she simply SAID she ran out of gas. How did her dad know in advance that she was out of gas and why did he put the gas in without ever even trying the engine? I think because he already knew that Caylee was gone because he smelled the decomp on the gas cans...it makes sense, right?

Gas cans do not HAVE to mean GAS. A gas can is solid opaque, no one can see through it, no one would even think to smell it or even touch it if they were in her trunk. How do we know it wasn't used for the chloroform or even water! I know water isn't likely, I'm just sayin...a gas can is made to hold a somewhat dangerous liquid, that liquid doesn't HAVE to be gas. Think outside the box.

I'd think Cindy and George would really have thought something amiss about Casey coming by getting lots of her clothes and gas cans but nothing at all for Caylee. I hope this is the appropriate thread, but when TL was with Casey when they got the gas cans on the 20th, what were they driving? I can't remember from the documents.

They were not in Casey's car. It was parked somewhere out of gas. In AH's text messages I saw a text about needing $80 cash to get her car from a tow yard. Could it be that when Casey and TL went back to the car to put the gas in it had been towed? Wonder if whoever towed it that time smelled anything? We need to find out about that....

I'm not trying to nit-pick, but I keep reading the word 'early' and I re-read Tony's statement and he doesn't say 'early', he just says "that morning she uhm left my place etc......I wish they had asked him what time.

But it must of been very early, for she had to have driven from Tony's to GA & CA's place, grabbed some groceries and some clothes and then on her way back, she runs out of gas, all before 7 AM. Then it takes her FOUR hours to ring Tony to come pick her up.

So, could she still have had Caylee's body in the trunk when she ran out of gas unexpectedly? Did she need to suddenly get rid of Caylee's body somewhere, maybe the dumpster? Maybe it took her that long to compose herself before ringing Tony.

In my opinion she went to the Anthony home & took the Frozen Food "AFTER" she dumped the car at amscot & disposed of Caylee's body

I think she dumped the car there sometime before 7am (either purposely or accidentally) & then she went to Hopespring to "clean-up"

She couldn't call Tony for a ride if she had just dug a hole & disposed of a body could she?

She would need a shower - After she took the shower & cleaned up she grabbed the food on her way out the door & had Tony meet her at amscot

My question is did she have a ride & who was it?

I'm leaning towards either George or Lee because one of them is lying about the Gas can incident on the 24th when Georege retrieved the cans from Casey's trunk

In my opinion she went to the Anthony home & took the Frozen Food "AFTER" she dumped the car at amscot & disposed of Caylee's body

I think she dumped the car there sometime before 7am (either purposely or accidentally) & then she went to Hopespring to "clean-up"

She couldn't call Tony for a ride if she had just dug a hole & disposed of a body could she?

She would need a shower - After she took the shower & cleaned up she grabbed the food on her way out the door & had Tony meet her at amscot

My question is did she have a ride & who was it?

I'm leaning towards either George or Lee because one of them is lying about the Gas can incident on the 24th when Georege retrieved the cans from Casey's trunk

All your points are in line with my thinking.

I lean toward GA as the ride based on KC's statement to AL (AKA TL) that her dad would take care of the car. It seems GA is in charge of cars and their related cleanup. Per LA, GA is the designated car guy. (However, I need to do some more thinking about GA's involvement. I got suspicious of him during the GVS interview. However, that might have had more to do with CA than GA. I dunno, too tired to think, maybe Colonel Mustard did it in the libray with the candlestick.)

For sure, from the time the car started smelling, there is no way KC could have come near anyone (esp. a man) after being in that car -- unless she cleaned up. Absolutely.

They were not in Casey's car. It was parked somewhere out of gas. In AH's text messages I saw a text about needing $80 cash to get her car from a tow yard. Could it be that when Casey and TL went back to the car to put the gas in it had been towed? Wonder if whoever towed it that time smelled anything? We need to find out about that....

Either she made this up to get money from Amy or it was the first time she ran out of gas or when she got the two flat tires. I remember in Amy's statement or the text messages that chronologically this came before the whole squirrel on the engine run out of gas incident. I don't remember the $80 being to get the car from a tow yard, but maybe just the tow fee. I'm not sure. It's late. I'll have to check but I remember when I read it thinking it was odd and how many times can she get away with this car broke down/ran out of gas story and expect her friends to keep bailing her out.

You know what, there were no 2 guys that pushed her into the parking lot. Who's going to push a car around that much so she can park....backed in....no less. That's another lie, I'd bet on it.
And wouldn't they have noticed th SMELL ?

George initially left the towing company and then returned with cash & gas
This is bugging the beegeezus out of me tonight.
When the first docs came out from the tow yard, the man who went with George to see the car specifically says in his statement to LE that he provided George with the gas.
He said that the two of them walked over to a shed where he had some gas, and he gave it to George. I believe that George had an empty gas can with him.
Now, tonight I'm reading a LE statement from Simon B. the tow yard owner, who says that George brought his own gas.
WTF ???
I read that first statement 5 or 6 times, I didn't dream it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janisjoplin
Back