GUILTY MD - Alexander Stevens, 24, found dead, Frostburg, 4 Jan 2017

This is such awful reporting to me.

The local writer doesn’t ask about cross examination to the Defense’s forensics expert.

Doesn’t discuss the decision to put Shaffer on the stand. Doesn’t mention Shaffer’s cross at all — does she have scars?

I know it’s hard for journalists in 2018 but this is really bad.

Megan Shaffer shook her head and began to cry when a 12-member jury found her guilty of second-degree murder at Garrett County Circuit Court on Monday evening.
[...]
The jury deliberated for roughly four hours before returning to the courtroom Monday evening.
[...]
Garrett County Circuit Court Judge Raymond Strubin revoked Shaffer’s $100,000 bond. She was remanded to the Garrett County Sheriff’s Department. Sentencing is pending.

www.times-news.com/news/local_news/...cle_ae2c6e86-2bca-11e8-a1dd-a77b07ff8eac.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm still left feeling so puzzled by this one! Very interested to see what details emerge if she does proceed to trial.

I think I am even more puzzled than before.

My thoughts are with both families. May all find peace and closure with this tragedy.

Sloppy half-assed reporting. We really know no more details after the trial than we did before.

It is very sad. I too thought hypothermia when they expressed that he was naked. I am just confused by the insinuations of something less straight forward in some of the articles. Perhaps that is SOP with someone who is so young...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I'm still reading through the threads so this may allready be in the following posts, but local reports say that his throat was cut... there is also alot of talk about witchcraft and occultish behavior.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back