MD MD - Anne Furst, 83, & Helen Larkin, 56, Aberdeen, 17 Oct 1989

I hope there's some kind of evidence out there that can be tested. Unfortunately, when @maxaroad contacted the local PD, they seemed indifferent to cold cases. It's a terrible brutal case...
So this discussion just ended suddenly? Maxa never says she got the police report or autopsies? There was so much stuff people were looking for but the discussion ends so abruptly. Just curious.

Glad to see Richard and Warwick watching.

I used to know a reporter at WJZ in Baltimore — wish she were still there. She might have looked into this for Maxa.

PS: Is there another thread running for this? Media, photos, etc? I feel like people were mentioning things I hadn’t read or seen on this thread.

Last edited:
So this discussion just ended suddenly? Maxa never says she got the police report or autopsies? There was so much stuff people were looking for but the discussion ends so abruptly. Just curious.

Glad to see Richard and Warwick watching.

I used to know a reporter at WJZ in Baltimore — wish she were still there. She might have looked into this for Maxa.

PS: Is there another thread running for this? Media, photos, etc? I feel like people were mentioning things I hadn’t read or seen on this thread.

I don’t know of another thread on this case. I think some people who posted earlier in the thread tried to speculate about what happened, but @maxaroad was really the only person with meaningful data. I think she posted a couple of times on some sites other than websleuths, but I’m sure it brings up horrific memories. I think she really ran into a wall with the Aberdeen PD.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back