Identified! MD - Baltimore, LIVING BlkMale Child, 3, Apr'08 - Name not found

Take a close look at the UID's ears and the missing childs ears. Ears were often used to match prior to finger prints and dna. The UID's ear lobe is larger, and the fold in his ear is very different than the missing child. Many features change, but the ears don't (aside from becoming larger in old age, lol)
IMO, not a match.

Cubby

I found this article maybe this is him and he has been located. No picture though.http://www.goodnewsblog.com/2008/07/10/wandering-toddler-reunited-with-parents

I don't believe this is the same child, the above article was in July 2008 (it says he was wondering around for about a day) and this Little fella was found in April 2008, He is still listed as unidentified.

Look at this pic, I'm convinced this is him! I have to confess, previously when I was searching through the missing, I skipped over this little one because the name made me think it was a female :doh:
Link: http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/n/nwana_kala.html
Kala Nwana
Last seen in Laurel, Maryland on October 9, 2003

Vital statistics: Born on September 27, 2002. Black hair, brown eyes. He has a black mark on the back of his left thigh. He developed a growth on his head after his abduction; his father's family has a history of brain tumors and polyps. The growth may have been removed. Was one y/o at the time.

NCIC number: M-543774172

Circumstances: Kala was abducted by a non-custodial family member to Douala, Cameroon. His father, Bambot Nwana, has custody of him. Information about the abductor is not available.

If you have any information as to Kala's whereabouts, please contact the Federal Bureau of Investigation Baltimore, Maryland Office at 410-265-8080. Any information received can be kept confidential.

I'm calling this in right now! Just wanted ya'll to see it, lash me if you disagree, LOL! I'll come back and let ya'll know!!!
Here's side by side Kala(on left) was 1 y/o in this pic:

Attachments

• Copy of nwana_kala missing 10-9-03 MD.jpg
    Copy of nwana_kala missing 10-9-03 MD.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 75
What adorable little boys!

I agree that there is a strong resemblance with Kala. I hope this little guy is identified soon!

I called the Maryland FBI, and let them know, the only question the Agent had (She looked at both photos, while we were talking) was the age estimation for the found child (I wondered too) but she totally agreed about the resemblance, maybe this little fella is a brother, The FBI Agent is going to investigate it and get back to me. I invited her to look at this thread,too!
I sure would like to know who gave the "official" age estimate, if Kala is short statured for his age, then I can see LE gettin' it wrong!
Oh and I looked up the official language for Cameroon, it's mostly Mina (??) or French and English,if Kala doesn't know English, then that would explain his not being able to communicate, not that he is still a baby.
I pray for this wee one daily, I hope whoever has him at this moment, is taking really good care of him, allowing him lots of laughter and love, until his Father can come get him.....:angel:

Cubby; You'll be happy to know, I took your advice, when I went searching for Wee John's match, I thoroughly looked at the ears when able to see them! Thanks for sharing your knowledge!:dance:

I'll come back just as soon as I hear something!!

Jeremiah 29:11-14

http://blog.blackandmissing.org/2008/09/13/do-you-know-this-little-boy-2/

DOB: Unknown
Missing: Apr 9, 2008
Age Now: 3 years old
Sex: Male
Race: Black
Hair: Black
Eyes: Black
Height: 2′6″ (76 cm)
Weight: 25 lbs (11 kg)
Missing From: Unknown, Maryland
Child was locate by the Baltimore City Police Department, wondering in the street in the 3000 block of Ruckert Ave, Baltimore City, Maryland. Child has braided hair. Anyone with information that may lead to the identity of this child should contact Baltimore City Department of Social Services.
ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT
Maryland Center for Missing Children
1-800-637-5437 (1-800-MDS-KIDS)
Baltimore City Department of Social Services, 410-361-2235

OMG he is adorable! I hope he can be reunited with his family!

Thanks to the 'bump' for this little guy Dreamweaver, I posted his info at my single parent forum. (well it's not mine, but I'm a regular there...)

I can't believe this little guy is still not id'd. No extended family wondering where their grandchild, nephew is and why they haven't seen anything of him for so long.

bump. I can't believe this child was never identified. His case is still active at NCMEC

I hope his is not lost in the system :( can't imagine nobody ever came forward and what came of Kala as a possible match looked just other than age

I think after some time the courts will allow him to be adopted based on child abandonment but am unsure. I'm sure he is being well cared for now, especially having LE investigating his case and with him being listed at NCMEC.

I pray he is adjusting well. Such a cutie he is!

I do not believe he has been , Have you tried to check namus to see if he is listed?

The link on this boy's profile in the Maryland MP Network website, now leads to a closed NCMEC page.

attachment.php

http://www.marylandmissing.com/missingpersons.html

http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...DoeJohn040908&orgPrefix=USMD&searchLang=en_US

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustFab
Back