Identified! MD - Carroll County, Female UP5608, 23-27, March 2009 - Toni Vogel

Here's the side-by-side. Great job on the facial reconstruction.

2312512480045078242S600x600Q851.jpg
2124715400045078242S425x425Q851.jpg

Here's the side-by-side. Great job on the facial reconstruction.

2312512480045078242S600x600Q851.jpg
2124715400045078242S425x425Q851.jpg

I appreciate when we have the sketch versus the real person.

if someone posed Toni as a possible match, I'd say the nose was good but that Toni's face was wider and rounder than the sketch.

goes to show the reconstructions are just educated guesses at the looks of the deceased.

I appreciate when we have the sketch versus the real person.

if someone posed Toni as a possible match, I'd say the nose was good but that Toni's face was wider and rounder than the sketch.

goes to show the reconstructions are just educated guesses at the looks of the deceased.

I think it's just her big hair that makes her head look rounder. Her head width eyes-to-temples is spot-on. Her cheekbone structure is spot-on. She has the same short forehead. Her chin and jawline are right IMO. And as you indicated, her nose is accurate also.

Had I seen her photo on a MP casefile and had seen that she was from Baltimore, I would have recognized her in an instant.

I am glad she has been given her name back. I feel sorry for her family especially her daughter it must be very difficult for them right now.

Wow! The Sketch really looks like Toni. Good job to the person doing the facial reconstruction!!

I didn't see Toni listed in other missing person databases. I am glad though they finally were able to make the comparision and give Toni's family closure.

Sorry if I am not being clear. I am pretty new to this...The 2 links that I posted above, were 2 unidentified females that have similarities to April Walker. One body was found in Arizona and the other body was found in NY.

Toni Dee Vogel's body was identified and found in Maryland right? Again, sorry if I am not being clear.

I posted here as there was a link for April Walker in this thread. Am I in the wrong place?

Sorry if I am not being clear. I am pretty new to this...The 2 links that I posted above, were 2 unidentified females that have similarities to April Walker. One body was found in Arizona and the other body was found in NY.

Toni Dee Vogel's body was identified and found in Maryland right? Again, sorry if I am not being clear.

I posted here as there was a link for April Walker in this thread. Am I in the wrong place?

No problem, I misunderstood, but think your post will garner more discussion on another thread. I copied your post over to the thread dedicated to the Jane Doe you think could be April Walker. That way you can get feedback on what others think of the comparison :)

eta: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...keletal-505UFAZ-34-62-buried-in-desert-Jul-05

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Linnymac68$
Back