MD MD - Donna Dustin, 17, Anne Arundel County, 17 Nov 1973

** sorry, noticed my comment didn't finish: Though it seems they never found her clothing, they would have had the lug wrench. @Zelman1

** sorry, noticed my comment didn't finish: Though it seems they never found her clothing, they would have had the lug wrench. @Zelman1
Thanks for the articles. There has not been any progress that I am aware of. I am under the impression that the DNA they have did not prove useful to them. There is a fairly new FB Group called In Memory of Donna Dustin that has some pretty good info. At this point the only hope is probably that somebody talks.

Bumping this thread as we're entering the 50 year anniversary of her graduating high school class and of her murder this November.

• Sad
Reactions: IDK
I have a hard time buying a 17 year old girl consenting to let a bunch of "wild" grown men all have sex with her in a train. As in this being something she truly wanted to do.... I just cannot imagine it. Two guys? Maybe. A group? No.
I know a woman (I grew up with her) who did this willingly at the age of 15. She was beautiful, popular, a cheerleader at our high school, and from a prominent family. Of course it caused a bit of a scandal.

Such things may be rare, but they are not unheard of.

50 years ago...

Donna Lee Dustin, age 17
Murdered 1973

Maryland case number 73-077556
On November 17, 1973, hunters discovered the body of 17 year old Donna Lee Dustin in a wooded area off Meyers Station Road, Odenton, Maryland. This area is just north of the Prince Georges County line and was a popular area for persons from the Bowie and Crofton area to frequent. Ms. Dustin graduated Bowie High School in June 1973. Ms. Dustin’s cause of death was trauma to the body with the manner being homicide.

LINKS:

• Sad
Reactions: IDK

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members