Found Deceased MD - Laura Wallen, 31, pregnant, Olney, 3 Sept 2017 #1 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe the one girlfriend was his money source. his way to live withoit working and he couldnt give that up.

he is a low life bottom feeder.

Well you know parents will withstand anything for their kids and ultimately this was for their kid- for answers and justice.

Such torture.

I still can't understand this. The guy could've walked away. To risk life in prison because you don't want to pay support or because you don't want a woman angry with you is just senseless. In what world does this become a viable option? Because the waiting in the field thing makes me believe this wasn't a case of a person with rage issues and abusive tendencies who snapped during an argument. It seems this was coldly premeditated. Why? Just like her student asked, I'm so dumbfounded.

Such a waste of a beautiful, promising life. She had everything going for her. And he had little to lose by just walking away - except maybe some anger and the need to get a damn job. But he had his whole life and freedom to risk, as well as the soul-killing horror of taking a beautiful life. It just makes no sense.

Well he doesn't seem to be sharpest knife in the drawer, so I doubt he thought about any of this much. He probably thought more along the lines of one gf pregnant - other gf angry - lose both - no home/free food/sex - child support/need to work - solution: one gf has to go!

He thought he could get away with murder. Could lie, makeup stories and fool the LE.

It hurts to think of what possibly could have been going thru her mind, how happy she was. I don't usually get emotional attached to cases, but I feel emotionally drained, I feel so sad for this family. They are so brave to put on a show at the pc. So brave.

I am curious about going to the field that many times, hate to think this, but did he just keep going back to dig more. Or was this after. A lot of criminals go back to check out the scene.....

bbm I'm curious as well. In the documents it was said her purple scarf (or other type of garment) was sticking out of the shallow grave in plain sight. So either he did not go back to check on the grave or he would have covered it, or he himself pulled it out because of remorse? Idk if he's capable of remorse though.

Is there a link to the charging docs that is not on twitter? TIA.

http://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/...-444292313.html?_osource=SocialFlowFB_CTBrand

There's an interesting piece of info in my local CT news...

Police said Tessier was the father of Wallen's baby and asked Wallen's father for permission to marry her despite being engaged to another woman.

Police say both women knew about their past relationships with Tessier, but both believed he was dating them exclusively. According to charging documents, Wallen sent Tessier's fiancee a text message on Aug. 28 asking if the two could meet.

"It's important that some things are cleared up and I would imagine that if you were in my position, you'd want some answers as well. By no means is this an attempt at confrontation, just looking for an explanation," the text message read.

Was pretty shocked when I zoomed into this property today...Know several people who used to live on this property, including my son's father...Unless something has changed, this is not a privately owned home...This house, and several nearby, are owned by the farm, and are given to the farmers who work the farm across the road...(they pay them nearly minimum wage since they get free housing + food from the farm)...

You literally would not hear someone scream here at all if they were being attacked...The other farmhouses are far enough away, and there's often trucks driving up these farms so it wouldn't alarm anyone if he came up there at night...(Back area has a lot of people who come there to four wheel/dirt bike)

Tessier appears to have come from old Montgomery County money...Family addresses are in Brookeville and Laytonsville, and these were areas that were very cheap to buy property in 30+ years ago, but now the land is worth a lot of money...Last time I looked houses were going for about 800k...Father owns an autoshop...

My guess is he's like a number of guys I have known out that way...They never went to college cause they are from upper middle-class blue collar homes, where people tend to be business owners...A lot of these families own a lot of property in the area that's worth a lot of money, and give it to their children, and/or sell it little by little...I'm pretty sure if Tyler is who I think he is, his Grandmother sold some farm property worth double-digit millions a few years back...Tyler probably never had to work hard, and probably had a lot of women thinking he had the $$$...

I suspect it wasn't child support that led to this, it was more of a chauvinistic mindset that a woman that gets pregnant without being married is a hoe...Unfortunately, a lot of men think that women who get knocked up unmarried do so intentionally to set themselves up financially for life...

Yes, if you look at the charging docs linked upthread the ex bf's name is "Antione" but TT spelt it "Antwan" in the text to Laura's sister. The cops did a piece of brilliant interrogation and asked TT to spell "Antoine" in one of his interviews and sure enough he said "A N T W A N." Genius interrogation move. The charging docs also say Antoine had not seen Laura in 2 years, he currently lives in MA.

I was quite impressed with that move. The LE did a great job on this case.

Another interesting bit is that TT said he threw her ID and phone in the dumpster at the apartment complex, but someone there found it on the ground in front of the dumpster? I wonder if it fell out when they trash truck dumped it, or if he thought it landed in the trash but actually didn't. Either way, I'm sure that helped them crack this case faster. The stars didn't line up the way TT hoped.

Tessier's world got very small the day Laura texted the "other woman". His world was caving in on him in a big way and he couldn't keep up the ruse anymore.

I figure the "other woman" who he was living with was supporting him. She must have gone crazy on him when she got that text. Maybe threatened to kick him out. I know I would have thrown his sorry *advertiser censored* out the door toute de suite! There wouldn't even have been any conversation. His stuff would have been on the curb and he would have been gone.

But he couldn't let that happen. The pressure was on in two places. The fiance would have been all over him and Laura had expectations and then a baby meant getting a job, and providing. It doesn't appear that being a provider and a stand up guy is in his resume. So he panicked. He had to keep fiance in the picture to support him and make her happy, so Laura had to go. It was the only way to keep HIS LIFE intact.

Bad choice for Cowboy. This guy is the ultimate loser. His greediness and self serving behaviour is loathsome. It was all about him. I hope they throw the book at him. He's a liar to the umpteenth degree who was stringing two women along for his own purpose. It never pays to lie. Liars ALWAYS GET CAUGHT EVENTUALLY!

Poor Laura, poor Baby. Just think of what a great mom Laura would have been. What children she would have taught and moulded and mentored. Such a loss for everyone.

MOO

Not sure if this works ...

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Click to enlarge. HTH

ETA: from twitter link: https://twitter.com/HellgrenWJZ/status/908395388100644864

Thanks, I can read it but the text is a little blurry when I enlarge and it hurts my old eyes. Lol. I was hoping for a clearer copy. I guess I will suffer through reading it to get all the info. Thanks for bringing it over.

Does anyone think he could have been using steroids? His neck is as wide as his head.

Tessier even 'shafted' his close friend by accessing his property to get to the field where he buried Laura. I use the term 'buried' very loosely. He didn't even dig a big enough hole to cover her clothing.

Untitled 5.png

It's very clear from the interviews how much her students adored her. These poor kids, and Laura's poor family. RIP, angel.

Wallen sent a text message to either her sister or a friend Sept. 2, Manger said. Wallen texted that Tessier had taken her to an open field in Damascus, and she wasn't sure why they were there. The friend told her to take a picture and she did, Manger said. The photo sent by Wallen showed the same field where her body was located, police said.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-teacher-death-thursday-20170914-story.html

He said prosecutors would determine whether to also charge Tessier in the unborn baby’s death.

She may not have not pursued it. If he said he wanted nothing to do with them, maybe she would have just wanted him gone and not bothered with support.

From what I know of Laura's family through a cousin of her's I believe her Dad's side of the family has plenty of money, and Laura had a job to support herself, she may have wanted child support to punish him but I certainly don't think she would have needed his help financially to raise a child. He did this because he didn't want to face up to his lying and cheating IMO.

And according to the LE report (upthread), Tessier calmly took Laura's dog for a walk on the afternoon of 3rd Sept. Grrrh
Has anyone caught his DOB yet, please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member