MD - Phylicia Barnes, 16, Baltimore, 28 Dec 2010 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. Thank you for explaining this. This really makes sense. It had bugged me why KB hadn't followed up on this.
I am leaning toward DB and KB did not have anything to do with this. But I may be wrong.

I agree it makes sense. I'm pondering a scenario where PB is in the middle of communicating with DB, KB and the hairdresser. MJ comes in, sees this, takes her or MJ and someone take PB. All the windows are open (and history, passwords are available/saved) which leaves MJ and whomever MJ (if someone accompanied him) was with the opportunity to 'interupt' and act as PB. It might be far out there, but it also might explain why and how it appears DB and KB were left in the dark/caught off guard and not concerned when no one could reach PB later that afternoon.

JMO

I agree it makes sense. I'm pondering a scenario where PB is in the middle of communicating with DB, KB and the hairdresser. MJ comes in, sees this, takes her or MJ and someone take PB. All the windows are open (and history, passwords are available/saved) which leaves MJ and whomever MJ (if someone accompanied him) was with the opportunity to 'interupt' and act as PB. It might be far out there, but it also might explain why and how it appears DB and KB were left in the dark/caught off guard and not concerned when no one could reach PB later that afternoon.

JMO

I respectfully concur. Yes.

OMGoodness. I see 2 females on the find PB group, (pulling a lot of stuff out) Putting people on FULL blast. I hope they will be safe and not putting themselves in danger

The poster is referring to the picture of MJ's youngest brother...

boy did I misread your first post, the one you answered regarding the above. I thought you said someone identified who the hairdresser was... :floorlaugh: I'm tired and the kiddo is reading captain underpants outloud.. time for a bit of a break before I get too many interuptions. will be back later after the kiddo is in bed.

It is (EXTREMELY ODD) that MJ decided to move out on the day in question. (if that is true). Stepping out of the picture and looking in; he left the situation with a BANG! With some sort of attitude. I believe he left the music loud and door unlock to show his disgust for having to leave. I believe he would have done anything to hurt DB's heart for making him move. He didn't want to move. It was very comfortable for him there. For him to leave so abruptly on the day in question (makes him a number one suspect). Put on top of that, he probably had thuggish family members with him or friends or both present to assist him. On top of drinking and smoking.

(respectfully snipped by me)

MJ was supposed to be out by the first. So it is not odd he was there that day. It is odd that DB didnt' expect him, imo. Odd that he didn't' tell her.

OMGoodness. I see 2 females on the find PB group, (pulling a lot of stuff out) Putting people on FULL blast. I hope they will be safe and not putting themselves in danger

Yeah. I've seen a couple people try to reason with them about not getting too far out, but they are going for gangbusters. They've sent messages to all the involved parties, and tried to friend everyone. And they are getting some info that no one else has. It's like watching a train wreck as it is happening, in a way.

Totally off topic, but I wanted to add there was someone posting on te Prayer page a while back, who was offering his dogs to help search. Said he and they were trained and was hoping people would meet him at the apartments to help him search the woods. Something about his posts concerned me, so I searched him on the RSO list, and sure enough he was listed for an attempted rape charge. Doesn't mean he was intending to do anything bad, but it reminded me how illusory the internet is, and how everyone needs to keep in mind that we really don't know anyone. He never posted again after that day. I sent him an email warning about the dangers of meeting people we don't know (warning him) before I searched his background. Never heard back from him.

(respectfully snipped by me)

MJ was supposed to be out by the first. So it is not odd he was there that day. It is odd that DB didnt' expect him, imo. Odd that he didn't' tell her.

Yes. Most times, they wait for the very last minute to move out, (leaving some small items behind) just to have a reason to return. I ran one of my family members boyfriend off, he told me he was going to kill my entire family.

I am just catching up. I must be getting old because I have a hard time reading those FB pages.

What concerns me here is that DB talked to PB ALL morning via text/phone but yet after noon when those texts/calls stop (even though she knew PB wanted to get her hair done which SHOULD have prompted more calling/texting) DB doesn't get worried. She only becomes concerned after she gets home from work. Wouldn't PB have texted DB to say "I am being picked up by XYZ to get my hair down at ABC?"

I do wonder why it took MJ an hour to call/text DB back. Where was he from the time he left PB "sleeping" until he called DB back? Why was he even there at all?

Just my thoughts so far!

I am just catching up. I must be getting old because I have a hard time reading those FB pages.

What concerns me here is that DB talked to PB ALL morning via text/phone but yet after noon when those texts/calls stop

Yes indeed. Those text stopped abruptly!!! Once MJ and whomever entered the apt (I believe). I believe they took PB phone from her right away.

Even in the case with the Vegas dancer, the dancer was last seen by her ex (when she went to his apt) she was NEVER seen again.

They just need a little-bit more evidence on MJ and a couple of his brother and maybe a certain friend (I believe). Certain brothers & a couple of their friends hang pretty tight all the time and would do anything for one another. I can tell by reading certain of their pages and viewing some of the pics they have posted.

I really do hope LE has more info than we do. Holding those cards close. The chance of a stranger abduction seems unlikely because she would have told her sister that she was leaving the apartment. I don't believe she left that apartment by her own will. :(

It has been three weeks since that fateful evening when PB talked to her sister SS before disappearing the next day.
I hope tomorrow brings new leads and a rapid ending to this case.
I hope the continuous pressure causes someone to crack.
I hope that PB is still alive and able to come home.

I was going to update and bring forward the time line I created, back on page 6 of the first thread, but I am going to wait until the Peas interview tomorrow night with BB. I think a lot of things will get cleared up, and I will do a new time line. So many things from the old one are being contradicted/changed now, and clearly MSM has mixed things up. Much of that just stemming from the various family members' different takes on things.

Big question: WHY hasn't LE held a presser to let everyone know what their version of the truth is? WHY is all this cloudy info being allowed to breed and multiply?

Yeah. I've seen a couple people try to reason with them about not getting too far out, but they are going for gangbusters. They've sent messages to all the involved parties, and tried to friend everyone. And they are getting some info that no one else has. It's like watching a train wreck as it is happening, in a way.

Totally off topic, but I wanted to add there was someone posting on te Prayer page a while back, who was offering his dogs to help search. Said he and they were trained and was hoping people would meet him at the apartments to help him search the woods. Something about his posts concerned me, so I searched him on the RSO list, and sure enough he was listed for an attempted rape charge. Doesn't mean he was intending to do anything bad, but it reminded me how illusory the internet is, and how everyone needs to keep in mind that we really don't know anyone. He never posted again after that day. I sent him an email warning about the dangers of meeting people we don't know (warning him) before I searched his background. Never heard back from him.

He didn't happen to be local to where PB went missing from did he?
I have to ask, because while it is unlikely PB's disappearance was a stranger abduction, it is kind of creepy someone who is listed as an RSO would offer to help search the woods. I might consider passing that tip off to LE. LE probably knows about it as they are likely following both FB pages... but it still wouldn't hurt to make sure.

jmo

Yes indeed. Those text stopped abruptly!!! Once MJ and whomever entered the apt (I believe). I believe they took PB phone from her right away.

Even in the case with the Vegas dancer, the dancer was last seen by her ex (when she went to his apt) she was NEVER seen again.

They just need a little-bit more evidence on MJ and a couple of his brother and maybe a certain friend (I believe). Certain brothers & a couple of their friends hang pretty tight all the time and would do anything for one another. I can tell by reading certain of their pages and viewing some of the pics they have posted.

BBM. Depending on how tighty they want to be it is very possible LE will be handing down multiple charges, possibly for obstruction of justice etc etc. I'm not sure how tight this group of guys want to be if it means they all end up going down for each other. LE is pulling out all stops on this case. It's evident by the media available, the number of LE on the case, and the support which has come in from the congress people and the PI. When the rubber hits the road all persons involved will be going down. Outside of the one who chooses to speak first and make a deal for themself with LE.

jmo

Big question: WHY hasn't LE held a presser to let everyone know what their version of the truth is? WHY is all this cloudy info being allowed to breed and multiply?

Respectfully snipped by me. Sometimes LE does this for additional information to impeach the guilty party or parties. I think LE has a good handle on the who - what they may not have is the where to find PB.

JMO

He didn't happen to be local to where PB went missing from did he?
I have to ask, because while it is unlikely PB's disappearance was a stranger abduction, it is kind of creepy someone who is listed as an RSO would offer to help search the woods. I might consider passing that tip off to LE. LE probably knows about it as they are likely following both FB pages... but it still wouldn't hurt to make sure.

jmo

Yes he was local. Lived about 10 minutes away from the apartment. He said he had repeatedly contacted LE to offer his help, and was continually put off.
How would I go about tipping off LE? I've never done that, and I'm on the west coast...

I hope LE does have a good handle on it. What a beautiful person PB is and she didn't deserve whatever happened to her. She had everything good going for her.
I hope we hear something soon.

it is kind of creepy someone who is listed as an RSO would offer to help search the woods. I might consider passing that tip off to LE. LE probably knows about it as they are likely following both FB pages... but it still wouldn't hurt to make sure.

jmo

That is fairly creepy. But do we know what he was a RSO for? Maybe he really has changed (I know, too bad so sad). Stranger things have happened.

Yes he was local. Lived about 10 minutes away from the apartment. He said he had repeatedly contacted LE to offer his help, and was continually put off.
How would I go about tipping off LE? I've never done that, and I'm on the west coast...

Email and include a link to the FB comments found. If they are buried add a date and time so LE can find it rather than reading through all the posts. Google should be able to get an email for the police station handling the case.

My hinky meter went up a little on this one because we've seen cases were the perp has assisted or been lurking around too close.

hth

That is fairly creepy. But do we know what he was a RSO for? Maybe he really has changed (I know, too bad so sad). Stranger things have happened.

Not to get OT, but the RSO range is so wide and so different from state to state....I always try to read up on a particular RSO and learn more about the conviction... He may be on the up and up..... but it is creepy that he'd post on the FB page and complain LE was uninterested in his calls. There are normal routes to take for 'legit' SAR and to demonstrate ones credentials. While I didn't see the FB comments mentioned I have to think there are some kind of, I dunno, background checks for someone to be a legit SAR and RSO doesn't fit the profile.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member