MD - Phylicia Barnes, 16, Baltimore, 28 Dec 2010 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, if PB had come to work with her sisters but did not that day, that leads to a greater possibility of a coverup and that perhaps PB was deceased prior to DB leaving for work in the morning. I so didn't want to consider that, but it is suspicious that PB did not go to work with his sister and have KB pick her up there. Especially if DB knew MJ would be by the apartment 'sometime' to move and knew she was leaving her baby sister there. :(

Times are hard these days with the economy. Perhaps DB couldn't afford to be late to work. With PB dragging in the morning or still sleep, she may have been left behind.

I wonder how soon LE will publically rule out stranger abduction. I think we all safely have as PB was not seen on survellience and as another poster pointed out - with the media coverage on this case if a witness(s) existed to say they saw PB somewhere outside of the apartment that day they would have surfaced.

This was NO stranger abduction.

:cow:

Times are hard these days with the economy. Perhaps DB couldn't afford to be late to work. With PB dragging in the morning or still sleep, she may have been left behind.

I meant scheduled the vacation time or some vacation time when the visit was arranged. Most people have a week or 5 paid vacation days min. Surely if she knew her sister would be coming for Christmas a second time she could have saved some of her vacation time for this visit, no?

Welcome guests!
Why not join and participate in sleuthing/discussing Phylicias case?

The best group of peeps out there are right here at WS!

Why would little bro want to go back and check things out? He must have known or heard about (this Person) who made sexual advances. Did he know he was going (back) to the scene of the crime? If the actual crime was not committed there, it did begin there. imo

yes lbc may have gone back to see if pb was still there bacause perhaps he may have heard or over hear this person saying what his intentions were with pb lbc going back to apt may not considered the fact at that point he was going back to scene of crime person or people who took pb didnt know it was going to blow up so fast being a family member is a member of law enforcement and now afraid to release her also lbc may know something and afraid to talk.

Why would little bro want to go back and check things out? He must have known or heard about (this Person) who made sexual advances. Did he know he was going (back) to the scene of the crime? If the actual crime was not committed there, it did begin there. imo

I don't think we can rule out LBC yet. It may be he is covering up for MJ or vice versa. I just don't know..... While I think it is likely more so MJ, the possibility it was LBC is still very possible.

I meant scheduled the vacation time or some vacation time when the visit was arranged. Most people have a week or 5 paid vacation days min. Surely if she knew her sister would be coming for Christmas a second time she could have saved some of her vacation time for this visit, no?

DB should have (if) she had the time to spare. Or, she would have saved her time for (emergencies). DB probably never visualized an emergency to take place while PB was visiting.

I don't think we can rule out LBC yet. It may be he is covering up for MJ or vice versa. I just don't know..... While I think it is likely more so MJ, the possibility it was LBC is still very possible.

If or when LE find physical evidence, I think we will see several arrest.

If or when LE find physical evidence, I think we will see several arrest.

I'm still on the fence whether there will be one party arrested or more than one. It may be one murder charge, possibly an accesory to murder and maybe obstruction of justice. Time will tell.......

jmo

It-Is-My-Opinion-that-A-couple of the J bro's do not want to appear on TV (for whatever reasons). It-Is-Better- for any relative, who are located in Bmore, related to PB, to come forward NOW, if they know anything. I know they do not want to do jail time. It will be a sad day when TV airs ALL parties involved in this BIG incident when arrest time comes. Serving alcohol or whatever is much (minor) than Murder, if that's the (case).

I really wish I knew who all these initial people are.

Let me try.

KB - Phylicias half sister
DB - Phylicias half sister that she was staying with
BB - Phylicias half brother
RB - I believe this is Phylicia's father
MJ - DB's boyfriend who was the last to see Phylicia alive and in the process of moving from the apartment due to the breakup with DB.
LBC - the initials we gave instead of typing little brother/cousin of MJ who spent the night Monday night and allegedly was picked up by MJ in the morning.
JS- Phylicia's mother.

I think that is it, if I missed anyone someone please feel free to quote and add.

tia

It-Is-My-Opinion-that-A-couple of the J bro's do not want to appear on TV (for whatever reasons). It-Is-Better- for any relative, who are located in Bmore, related to PB, to come forward NOW, if they know anything. I know they do not want to do jail time. It will be a sad day when TV airs ALL parties involved in this BIG incident when arrest time comes. Serving alcohol or whatever is much (minor) than Murder, if that's the (case).

Could you imagine MJ appearing on NG? She'd rip him to shreds! I don't think he'd risk it, nor do I think he has the gajawdies (sp?) to stand up to that kind of pressure. No doubt his lawyer has advised him not to appear on any TV shows or the media. IIRC his only statements were those now sanitized from the find PB FB group. someone correct me please if I am wrong.

IMO, it is also better for any of the J family who knows what happened to come forward now before there is the possiblity of obstruction charges at the min.....

jmo

It raises an eyebrow for me to think any employer would allow that, oh can I bring my 16 yr old sister to babysit her while I am at work. I don't believe an employer would allow that.

Are you saying that you don't believe DB's statement, or that you are astonished that she was allowed to bring a guest to work?

I'll add if she did bring PB to work, that tells me she knew it was not safe for PB to be alone in that apartment.

jmo

I kind of agree here - but the problem I see with MJ being the perp and LBC covering is this: why state that LBC was back over there when MJ returned later that afternoon? It seems to me that if MJ returned from disposing of PB :)() and LBC was there and found out what happened (either on his own or from being told by MJ), then they would have decided to keep LBC's return trip a secret. It may have been, though, that LBC was with MJ the entire day.

But the problem with adding another witness at a crucial time is that you have another person questioned by LE about that particular time slot. IOW, more lies to keep straight. Yes, LBC stayed the night and was there in the morning. But if that was it, then he could just say to LE - "I woke up, showered, and was out there early so I have no idea what went on during the rest of the day".

It seems more likely that they were in this together and that MJ is covering for LBC. He added that LBC was there when he returned, as a way out down the road if he decides not to keep covering for LBC.

JMHO and all that...

Astonished she was allowed to bring PB to work.

She worked at a pharmacy, so I wonder which one and where? If it was just a stand-alone CVS or something, then I have a hard time believing that she just sat there all day and also that a boss/manager would allow that. (Whose to say that DB wasn't a mgr or asst mgr, though - all we know is she worked in a pharmacy but is it actually stated that she was a pharmacy tech or a sales person?).

But if it were in a mall, a large shopping center, or a busy downtown area, then I can see PB going with her - but coming/going throughout the day, hanging out in nearby shops, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500