MD - Phylicia Barnes, 16, Baltimore, 28 Dec 2010 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I listened to the interview and I was beyond shocked, disgusted, and appalled! PEAS IN THEIR POD does a great service bringing awareness to missing children but in this case they shouldn't interviewed DB and KB they did them a great Disservice because now their time line is, excuse my language, shot to $h+t. The hosts warned callers that they would cut off their connection immediately if THEY felt it was going into a negative direction. I would just LOVE to see KB DB and the rest of the Barnes family on Nancy Grace getting the hard questions handed to them. They would not last 10 minutes. In some parts of the PEAs interview DB was snickering what's so funny? And she slipped a couple times saying she couldn't say her ex boyfriend's name but near the end she did say his name. I pray the truth comes out soon! Its time to play hardball because this circle is not giving up the goods! LIE DETECTOR TESTS for each and every one of them! The shocker would be who passes and who fails. JUSTICE FOR PHYLICIA BARNES!

BBM
At this point, I would like to see Nancy Grace cover this with or without them. PB's story needs much more publicity, more eyes, and more PRESSURE.

I know that alot of times the primetime news specials like to air stories that already have an ending, so that they can tell a story-if you will.

I challenge them to take PB's story on! We don't have an ending, and we barely have a beginning. We know that PB has disappeared under the foulest of circumstances. Chris Cuomo comes to my mind, as someone with a forum and investigative background who could cover this case. Please, someone, lay out all of the facts, the inconsistencies, the mystery, the beautiful life of PB and those that love her, and the consequences to a NATIONWIDE audience.

Try to silence the outrage of the COUNTRY and the WORLD, conspirators!

PB needs this coverage and the poi's need this PRESSURE!

"The hard questions" - that is exactly it! No one is asking DB, KB or MJ the hard questions. Well not that people aren't asking, but rather DB, KB, MJ and many of the B family posting online are avoiding the hard questions. With MJ having lawyered up and most likely being the primary POI (even though not named such by LE) the lack of answering questions, having LE address the rumors, it is putting doubt and suspicion back on DB and KB - in which case will only be a distraction and hamper the investigation if they truly are not involved.

I agree with poly's for all of them. All 30 if necessary. LE has few tips now, saying almost nothing, not clarifying rumors etc.... IF LE leaves things 'as is' I see this case falling off the radar entirely. Sad, but true. Many are complaining about the lack of media, but what can the media do if they are given nothing to report on? 3.5 months into this disappearance it is time to change strategy.

JMO

Wasn't P supposed to go get her hair done? I don't understand why neither sister would have spoken to her that day or found it odd if they hadn't spoken to her. Texting is one thing, but at some point, isn't a phone call in order?

Your comment explains why I feel DB and KB have a lot more to tell.
I hope that they have told LE, and that their inconsistency is (what I think Cubby explained--) confusion about what they can and can't say to the media.
But if they are keeping close-mouthed on something, it is long past time to reveal. Stop hiding behind the facade of being good young women. Everyone will understand--Everyone makes mistakes. Most of us thank our lucky stars that our mistakes do not end in tragedy for someone we love.

Please. Speak the truth, and put an end to this. LE has come to a stall. It's time to take it to the airwaves and make the truth be known.

Have kb's whereabouts been accounted for from the time she left work until she was at the apartment the night if the 28th? Also, so mj was at the apartment in the 27th when db and PB returned home? I don't remember reading that until yesterday?

I just wanted to let you know that PeasInTheirPods is an organization that helps find missing children of color. Peas conducts interviews to heighten awareness that a child is missing. That interview with BB, DB and KB was done to also heighten awareness that PB was still missing. The ladies that do that interviews are caring, wonderful people and they help many families and their missing children. Peas interviews are to raise awareness of a missing child. They are not a court of law, detectives, or media trying to glorify or mislead the public. I can also assure you that that during the interviews of BB, DB, or KB that no one was trying to protect anyone! That I know for sure! Peas does a radio show every Sunday evening at 8pm for many different children. They are not to interrogate, just to raise awareness that a child is missing each and every week! I know because I am involved.

As for Phylicia missing, MJ knows what happened to her! His pictures show be shown everywhere to perhaps raise awareness to the public! JMO

Thank You Sophclown,
However could you please explain to the people at Peas that they really hurt the case more when they brought DB and KB on the show. They would not allow anyone to ask them questions that might appear go too far, and they warned the listeners that they would be cut off if they did so. By doing this it hinder the whole purpose of the them being on the show. To help get the word out about PB.

Please explain to them that it only caused confusion, and the way most people operate here in America is with information. The more information we have the more we will support these type of matters. However if you start confusing us and not wanting us to ask important questions that would give us clarity, then why ask for our help or support?

From what I gathered with the interview, is that PEAS had already done two shows on PB and there was lots of negative media about DB and KB so they wanted them to come on there to clear them and there names. That show was by no means to help PB. Please let them know that most of the people listening were not happy with it.

I am not saying that they should act like NG, but if they are really trying to help the victim and only the victim then my advise to them is to not allow any sympathy shows for POI's like DB and KB. Because they were at some point POI's.

MJ MJ MJ MJ MJ - HE is the person who has answers. And DB and KB need to seperate what they were fed by MJ about the events which occured that day. Clarify what they know and only what they know. Whatever MJ fed them was a load of BS. Discount it entirely and/or specify this is what we were told by MJ.

I'm so disgusted with the B'more circle (all of 'em) and the BS which has gone out about this case.
All that BS has hampered the investigation.

JMO

Totally agree with you Cubby
I have said it before and will continue to say it until they prove me different.
This is not the time for ignorance nor sympathy.
Were was the sympathy when PB was there at the apt. alone. Why didn't DB or KB call RB, BB, Auntie, Grandma, the J's somebody to go and check on her??????
WHY?????????

Or better yet why didn't she call JS, DB should have been speaking with JS on a regular basis, this was a minor involved, somebodies child. Please Bmore and B and J family WAKE-UP!!!!!!

That's a good point. Uggg... I feel like there's so much about this case we don't know!! My only thought is that if DB does in fact work as a pharmacy tech they probably do have security footage of her at work during the period that PB went missing.

I hope LE has interviewed her co-workers. Because there might be a story to tell there.
How did DB act that day on the 28th, it being her first time leaving her sister PB alone in the apt?
How did she act knowing that her ex was there packing and finally moving out?
How was her mood in general, was it the same as usual?
How did she act while communicating with PB that day?
Did she take a lunch that day, breaks, and if so what did she do?
Was she hung over from the party?

I fully agree. The question I have is how has LE verified PB was in fact alive when DB left for work in the morning? Especially if what KB stated - that neither she or DB verbally spoke with PB on the 28th is true. DB claims to have spoken with PB prior to leaving for work.

IIRC B'mor PD put out in a presser they were asking the public for information around the 1:30 time. How is it known MJ didn't remove PB much earlier- say the time he claims to have come by to pick up LB- and come back to the apartment to clean up?

All I know is something is seriously lacking here and it is up to BPD to clear up much of the misinformation that has been put out about this case.

JMO

I believe that LE have facts that PB was alive that day. What their facts are we don't know? But that is the first thing LE does is try to figure out at what point did she become a missing person, meaning when and what was PB's last OFFICAL MEANS OF COMMUNICATION.
I think that whatever evidence they got from the POI's lead them to believe that she was alive that morning and that is how they came up with the timeline of her disappearance.

I just can't see LE not giving us the right timeline???
Now the B family thats a different story?????

BBM

I totally agree. I would venture to say that the misinformation has been intentional by "the circle."

IMO, db is has some SERIOUS explaining to do:

WHY did she not have her business with mj settled before her teenage sister came to visit on Dec 17? Why wasn't he already moved out, or better yet-why didn't db move?! She fairly quickly decided to move out since PB's disappearance...

Why didn't db take off of work while PB was visiting? db paid for the flight to Bmore for PB, so if she didn't have the paid time off to take, she really have been better off to reschedule. Everyone would-especially PB.

WHY didn't db take PB to work with her that day?Even family member Bo. Br. on the FB prayer page said that PB was "too tired" to get up and go with db on the morning of the 28th. Why?

If the relationship between db and mj was really over, then why did he feel comfortable enough to be over there on the 27th partying? In fact, it wasn't just he alone, that would've been awkward enough, it was he AND other family members. Now, (thinking as a guy) if you're on the outs with your lady, you're really not gonna risk a fallout by bringing Tom, Dick, and Harry with you for a visit. If it were just mj over there, it would lend more credence to the "breaking-up" scenario. He would have been over there, trying to get back in good terms with db. Well, guess what?! He was already on good terms with db! IMO- You mean to tell me that mj and db are in the middle of a break up, she comes home from a hard working day with her little sister, finds a "party" going on and there's no beef? It was business as usual over at that apt that day, and the only reason things have changed is because of the disappearance of PB.

WHY did db need PB to "open up" to her? PB opened up by contacting these folks on FB. They sure didn't look for her. PB was bright-eyed and eager to belong to that "family." Is "open up" a euphemism for wanting PB to let go of her sexual inhibitions, her innocence? Why did db furnish her little sister with drugs and alcohol and thus set the stage for atrocity?

Why didn't db call JS and ask if she'd spoken to PB? Did db call SS? The calling around to ask if PB had been heard from should have happened WAAAAY before 5 or 6, when db came home from work.

WHY oh WHY didn't either db or kb come to pick up PB? They haven't spoken with her all day, this teen-left in their/db's charge, yet there's not the thought to check on her? Surely, db's place of employment would've ok'd her going to check on her little sister, whom she'd been bringing to work. Someone at db's job may have even asked where was PB that day? What in the world happened to KB? Was there ever any intention of going over there? Me thinks not.

WHY did/does db have to hide behind rb? rb forbade JS from speaking with db about the events leading up to PB's disappearance. Why is that? db may tell the world that LE doesn't want her to speak publicly about the case, but the very LEAST that db could do is to offer explanation to PB's own mother!

WHY did db hide the fact that a 21 year old male cousin of mj was living at the apt also?

WHY doesn't db shout from the mountaintops that mj and his crew are responsible for PB's disappearance? This is her SISTER!! Let the chips fall where they may!

WHY is db Twitter friends with mj's lil brother/lbc to this very day?!!!

WHY do ANY of these folks think that they are going to get away with the disappearance of Phylicia Simone Barnes?!

So true, so true, also:
Was MJ really moving out?
Was MJ's family moving out as well?
Could DB afford the apt. by herself?

Did P really go to work with her sister every day she was there, or was it "usual" for her to go?

Also, if anyone could have been posting or texting, how is LE to know for sure when P was last alive in the apartment? How could they tell who was doing what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheMidge