MD - Phylicia Barnes, 16, Baltimore, 28 Dec 2010 #9

OMG, I can't believe it. I was just thinking about Phylicia within the last week or so. Wondering if she would be graduating from college this year and then was saddened thinking about the college life she missed out on while all these other pc. of chits went on with their lives.

My heart is pounding just knowing there may be justice for Phylicia yet.

Now I am wondering A. If the prosecution will finally use the social media information from within MJ's circle about a body being near the dam before Phylicia was found. B. If Michael will negotiate/take a plea.

Wow, just wow.

I hope they don't let Mosby anywhere near this case this time. She is so inept it is ridiculous.

Thank you, TPC. I love your updates, straight to the point, factual and done so with tact. You rock! Perhaps if a few in the inner circle were charged with accessory after the fact or obstruction of justice this case would move forward. Thus far the inner circle has been flippant to the murder and those investigating without consequence. I can almost hear them laughing away at how they apparently pulled one over the justice system.

Notice how I hinted at the cops deliberately botching the case, Cubby. They're only laughing because the cops have allowed them to do so. Janice Mustafa told me that they may get away with it in the justice system, but God gonna handle them...

Apparently MJ should have chosen a bench trial. Sadly, the odds seem to be in his favor-in this life. I agree there will be no escaping justice in the next life.

Another trial set for man accused of killing Phylicia Barnes
By: WMAR Staff | Posted: 6:50 PM, Oct 24, 2016 | Updated: 8:51 AM, Oct 25, 2016

For the fourth time, prosecutors will try and convict the man accused of killing Phylicia Barnes.

Michael Johnson . . . charged with second-degree murder and was convicted in 2013. The ruling was later dismissed after a judge said prosecutors withheld evidence.

Johnson was tried for the second time to only have it end in a mistrial.

A third conviction attempt never made it to trial, and the judge dropped all charges against Johnson.

The Maryland Court of Appeals would later overturn the judge's decision to drop charges, allowing prosecutors in Baltimore to try Johnson again.

His new trial is set for Friday, Dec. 2.

Maybe they can eventually do this without botching it. That would be great... [emoji53]

Poor Phylicia. I hope she gets justice someday.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr. Ed
Back