MD - Phylicia Barnes, 16, Baltimore, 28 Dec 2010 #9

The waiting is giving me an anxiety attack. I should go finish my grocery shopping, but I don't want to leave before court is done for the day. The ball game isn't even keeping me distracted enough. :scared:

My apologies that the following is kind of graphic. Regarding fingernails. Would being submerged in a river cause the fingernails to fall off naturally? I keep wondering if MJ mentioning wrestling, being scratched, and his questions about DNA could indicate he might have removed her fingernails before disposing of her body. Or could nails fall off naturally?

Judge arguing with state, they don't have a case without a tote. Judge going back to review testimony from medical expert. Kate Amara has meticulous notes and her notes indicate the state is incorrect, the one medical expert in question could NOT confirm Phylicia was in a tote when she entered the river.

Image of Kate Amara's notes at link:

https://mobile.twitter.com/kateamaraWBAL?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

I'm 90% sure MJ will be acquitted today. When it actually happens I'll be asking myself where the B'mor states attorney's office ranks among the nation in putting together murder cases that result in a conviction. After this (likely) fiasco, I'd say probably the bottom 2 percent of the country.

I’m so angry for the many times that the prosecution has failed Phylicia. What a miscarriage of justice. ☹️

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My heart goes out to Phylicia's family, and her mom especially. Praying for God's comfort and strength for them.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Hi all, I hope this post isn't inappropriate, but I think this is our only open Phylicia thread. Haven't posted in a few years, but think of Phylicia often. The older I get, the younger she seems. The other day I turned on Crime Junkie to see two new episodes covering the investigation into Phylicia's death and "trial that never ends." They've done a nice job ( with a little credit to us ^^ ). I know Michael was acquitted, but I still hope years, distance, and renewed exposure will wake someone up to speak.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Findhim
Back