Deceased/Not Found MD - Sarah, 3, & Jacob Hoggle, 2, Clarksburg, 9 Sept 2014 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great segment, @alexwood - thanks for posting. A few minor discrepancies... The man who's continually shown in the photos with Catherine as being her father, Randy, is not Randy, but another male relative. When you see pictures and videos online of Randy Hoggle talking at press conferences about his grandkids, he clearly looks younger. He's a totally different man than the one in the photos they kept describing in this video as being "Randy." Also, I believe that Jacob was last seen (by anyone other than Catherine) at Lindsey's (Catherine's mom) house. Yet in the video, they describe it as "her parents' home," despite the fact that the Hoggles had actually been divorced and living apart for several years, so it was Lindsey's home.

Great segment, @alexwood - thanks for posting. A few minor discrepancies... The man who's continually shown in the photos with Catherine as being her father, Randy, is not Randy, but another male relative. When you see pictures and videos online of Randy Hoggle talking at press conferences about his grandkids, he clearly looks younger. He's a totally different man than the one in the photos they kept describing in this video as being "Randy." Also, I believe that Jacob was last seen (by anyone other than Catherine) at Lindsey's (Catherine's mom) house. Yet in the video, they describe it as "her parents' home," despite the fact that the Hoggles had actually been divorced and living apart for several years, so it was Lindsey's home.

You are right, @SurrealisticSlumbers, and I believe the segment had other discrepancies as well. Thanks for pointing out these inaccuracies. I need to go back and read this entire thread again. I found an article that substantiates your claim that Jacob was last seen at Catherine's Mom's house (the maternal grandmother).

"Hoggle's 2-year-old son, Jacob Hoggle, was last seen at his grandmother's Gaithersburg home Sunday afternoon. Her 3-year-old daughter, Sarah Hoggle, was last seen Monday morning at their home in the 12200 block of Elm Forest Court in Clarksburg, Maryland."

Missing Maryland Mom Charged With Child Neglect; Search for Children Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member