MD MD - Tracey Tetso, 32, Rosedale, 6 Mar 2005 *D. Tetso guilty*

Skull and other body found today behind Ollie's near Glen Burnie. This location is not far from where the vehicle was videotaped.

The Court of Appeals agreed not to review the court of special appeals ruling on Dennis Tetso. :rocker: As it sits right now, he will still have to finish serving his 18 year prison sentence.

Parole is denied for convicted wife killer Dennis Tetso
508Shares

wbal.png

Updated: 6:19 PM EST Feb 28, 2019

Lowell Melser

News Reporter, Meteorologist

SHOW TRANSCRIPT

HAGERSTOWN, Md. —
For the first time since going to prison back in 2010, Dennis Tetso -- who was convicted of murdering his wife, Tracey Gardner -- went before a parole board.

In 2005, Gardner went missing after she failed to show up at a Motley Crue concert. Her body was never found.

Advertisement
It took about 20 minutes for parole commissioners to determine that Tetso's parole should be denied. He maintained his innocence, showed no remorse and told the commissioners that he did not murder his wife.

"Rehashing everything that happened, the lies that we heard today, it just solidified that he's guilty," said family spokesperson Monika Barilla.

Friends and family of Gardner breathed a sigh of relief Thursday as Tetso was denied parole.

Tetso was found guilty of second-degree murder in 2010 and sentenced to 30 years with all but 18 of them suspended.

Tetso has always denied his role in his wife's murder as her body was never found and continued to do so at his parole hearing, telling commissioners, "I have nothing to say. I didn't commit a crime. I have no idea where she (Tracey) is and I will take it to my grave."

Friends and family told the commissioners that if detectives hadn't continued investigating and found evidence in the case -- a key belonging to Gardner's TransAm -- Testo would have gotten away with what they call "the perfect murder."

"He lives in a dreamworld. He wants to keep living in his life he's controlling Tracey, like he always has and he wants to end it that way -- that he won't tell us where she is," said Barilla.

In closing testimony to commissioners, Tetso choked back tears saying, "I don't belong here. I want to get back to work. Please grant me parole."

Commissioners denied his request, citing his lack of remorse, overwhelming evidence in the case and loss of appeals.

Barilla told 11 News the first person she contacted was Gardner's stepmother who is being treated for cancer.

"I just texted Kathy to let her know she's in the hospital, but she needs to know first that he staying there," Barilla said.

Tetso will now have to serve the remainder of his term, and with good behavior could be out as soon as November 2022.

Lowell Melser

✔@MelserWBAL

https://twitter.com/MelserWBAL/status/1101178641524891649

PAROLE DENIED for Dennis Tetso convicted of killing his wife Tracey Gardner who vanished in 2005. Her body was never found. Tetso has been in prison since 2010 serving a 30 sentence with 18 years suspended. Earliest he can be released is Nov 2020. #wbal

12:53 PM - Feb 28, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy

See Lowell Melser's other Tweets

Get WBAL-TV 11 News On The Go

Follow this story to get instant e-mail alerts from WBAL on t

Parole is denied for convicted wife killer Dennis Tetso
508Shares

wbal.png

Updated: 6:19 PM EST Feb 28, 2019

Lowell Melser

News Reporter, Meteorologist

SHOW TRANSCRIPT

HAGERSTOWN, Md. —
For the first time since going to prison back in 2010, Dennis Tetso -- who was convicted of murdering his wife, Tracey Gardner -- went before a parole board.

In 2005, Gardner went missing after she failed to show up at a Motley Crue concert. Her body was never found.

Advertisement
It took about 20 minutes for parole commissioners to determine that Tetso's parole should be denied. He maintained his innocence, showed no remorse and told the commissioners that he did not murder his wife.

"Rehashing everything that happened, the lies that we heard today, it just solidified that he's guilty," said family spokesperson Monika Barilla.

Friends and family of Gardner breathed a sigh of relief Thursday as Tetso was denied parole.

Tetso was found guilty of second-degree murder in 2010 and sentenced to 30 years with all but 18 of them suspended.

Tetso has always denied his role in his wife's murder as her body was never found and continued to do so at his parole hearing, telling commissioners, "I have nothing to say. I didn't commit a crime. I have no idea where she (Tracey) is and I will take it to my grave."

Friends and family told the commissioners that if detectives hadn't continued investigating and found evidence in the case -- a key belonging to Gardner's TransAm -- Testo would have gotten away with what they call "the perfect murder."

"He lives in a dreamworld. He wants to keep living in his life he's controlling Tracey, like he always has and he wants to end it that way -- that he won't tell us where she is," said Barilla.

In closing testimony to commissioners, Tetso choked back tears saying, "I don't belong here. I want to get back to work. Please grant me parole."

Commissioners denied his request, citing his lack of remorse, overwhelming evidence in the case and loss of appeals.

Barilla told 11 News the first person she contacted was Gardner's stepmother who is being treated for cancer.

"I just texted Kathy to let her know she's in the hospital, but she needs to know first that he staying there," Barilla said.

Tetso will now have to serve the remainder of his term, and with good behavior could be out as soon as November 2022.

Lowell Melser

✔@MelserWBAL

PAROLE DENIED for Dennis Tetso convicted of killing his wife Tracey Gardner who vanished in 2005. Her body was never found. Tetso has been in prison since 2010 serving a 30 sentence with 18 years suspended. Earliest he can be released is Nov 2020. #wbal

12:53 PM - Feb 28, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy

See Lowell Melser's other Tweets

Get WBAL-TV 11 News On The Go

Follow this story to get instant e-mail alerts from WBAL on t
That is Nov 2022 soonest Dennis will get out.
Meanwhile, Tracey is still a missing person!

Update: Dennis Tetso will be released from prison on Nov 30, 2021. After being convicted of 2nd degree murder. A 30 year sentence, all suspended except 18 years and for good behavior he gets 7 years shaved off his term?
What message is the state of Maryland sending? Tracey is still a missing person and quoted by her husband I have nothing to say I didn’t commit a crime, , I don’t know where she is and I’ll take it to my grave! She deserves to come home too!

Update: Dennis Tetso will be released from prison on Nov 30, 2021. After being convicted of 2nd degree murder. A 30 year sentence, all suspended except 18 years and for good behavior he gets 7 years shaved off his term?
What message is the state of Maryland sending? Tracey is still a missing person and quoted by her husband I have nothing to say I didn’t commit a crime, , I don’t know where she is and I’ll take it to my grave! She deserves to come home too!

If someone is convicted and refuses to reveal the location of the body, they should never be given the opportunity for parole or early release; they should always have to serve the maximum.

It’s disgusting to know how many men are able to murder the women in their lives with few, if any, repercussions. Tracey deserved true justice and her family deserves to be able to bury their loved one. What a heartbreaking case.

So, we filmed a show last November for ID TV. It's about my friend Tracey Gardner Tetso (missing Motley Crue fan). The Premiere is this Sunday @ 9 PM. EVIL LIVES HERE -SHADOWS OF DEATH.

The show is called No Body. We weren't able to get Garret Glennon on the show because Governor Hogan appointed him Judge for Baltimore County but at the time of trial then Assistant D.A. Michelle Samoryk will be on the show.

Tracey has been missing since March 6, 2005. She was to attend a Motley Crue concert at the then MCI arena in Washington DC. Tracey never made that concert. Her car was later found parked in a Glen Burnie parking lot. Baltimore County convicted her husband Dennis Tetso with 2nd degree murder.

All those who knew Tracey knew her as a fun loving person who loved music and her children( her dogs).

Since this happened her father, beloved grandmother, and stepmother have passed on.

We still hold out hope that one day she will be found and given a proper burial.

1684582414727.jpeg

. . . Did seriously no one find it weird that Christian called Tracey 144 times the night she disappeared? I mean seriously, just take a minute and really think about it. When was the last time you ever called another person that many times, let alone in a single evening. . . ? I’ve never in my life done that. Even if I was worried about someone I would never do that. I would allow them time to call back. And if a guy called me that many times, I wouldn’t be flattered, I would be creeped out. 138 of those calls went straight to voicemail. . . Logically, wouldn’t you stop calling? I mean, logically, one would assume her cell phone wasn’t charged and that she would call back when she was able to. But he didn’t. He just kept calling her. And if he was that worried to obsessively call her, then wouldn’t he have been worried enough to actually go to her house? No one finds this odd?

Bump for Tracey

7 Unidentified Person Exclusions
1699490029303.jpeg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member