GUILTY MD - William McQuain, 11, Germantown, 30 Sept 2011

William McQuain is a 6th grader at Martin Luther King Jr. Middle School, but Montgomery County Schools spokesman Dana Tofig said officials could not release information about when he last attended classes there.
They would be sharing information like that with police.
"We will do anything we can to help police," Tofig said. "We're very concerned for his safety."
Students were finding out about McQuain's disappearance on Thursday, but a letter would go home to parents to make sure they are informed too, he said.

Read more: http://www.abc2news.com/dpp/news/st...missing-11-year-old-and-suspect#ixzz1ag9q7In5

-----------------

Doesn't look like her page or the albums have been updated for over a year, before that there was tons of photos of William and he looks like a happy well adjusted kid (in all kinds of sports and stuff). Wonder why mom stopped posting to facebook?

you would think someone would have noticed him missing from school sooner???

Yes. Or did someone call him in sick to school?

Also, is his dad involved in his life? I wonder if any scheduled visitations were missed?

Sounds like someone killed mom in the home, took William and mom's car, then ditched car?

http://www.wbaltv.com/image/29473469/detail.html

wow.... he is just so cute!!! holding his chicken.....

I know right!! There are some really cute ones of him and the little pigs on his mom's facebook. The link is posted above. I hope he did not see what happened to his mom.

I wish parents would not leave their facebook's open like that with pictures with their kids on it..

Where are you little man?!

Doesn't look like her page or the albums have been updated for over a year, before that there was tons of photos of William and he looks like a happy well adjusted kid (in all kinds of sports and stuff). Wonder why mom stopped posting to facebook?

exactly!!! I have a 13 year old DS that could be brothers to this kid... AND my DS is a football player and also does baseball and basketball..

youth league football starts in July... and is in full swing now... so if he is a football player he would for sure be missed... I mean the coaches are on you immediately if you are just late for practice...

yeah... something is not right here...

Jane is friends with someone from the Carolinas. William's dad, perhaps?

Oh my. Look how darling this child is! I am so worried for him :( Hoping they are getting prints from the car.

29473469_360X480.jpg

http://www.wbaltv.com/image/29473469/detail.html

Her Mobile Uploads folder shows that it was updated 3 months ago.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back