ME ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 mnths, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - # 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
longtime lurker... first time poster here, Hello! I respect all of your opinions and appreciate the passion that most of you on here have about these poor sweet babies...

While MOO is that one of these parents does know something, at the same time I do have to remind myself that this is America. As tired of these cases as we are, we cannot and should not change our entire justice system so that the parents of missing kids get vilified by the entire world immediately upon reporting a child abducted or missing. As someone else said, IF the parents are being cooperative, and just assuming that they are innocent, why push them into a corner to make them clam up and not want to give any more info? IF they are NOT innocent, then it doesn't matter anyways because the child is already gone, and hopefully the truth will come out in the end. FIRST priority should be finding the child, NOT building a case against the parents. IMO, I'm sure they are not "pussyfooting" around in the investigation, but are not telling the public everything that is going on behind the scenes. So before assuming such things, we must think about the fact that we are NOT privy to ALL info. We surely would like to be, but that's not the way things work....

I agree with your sentiments. And great first post. :welcome::fireworks:

Police looking for missing Maine toddler Ayla Reynolds are going door-to-door in the neighborhood where she was last seen, speaking with residents and searching inside buildings for any trace of the lost little child.
http://news.bostonherald.com/news/r...e_cops_go_door-to-door_in_search_for_toddler/

--snipped--

FBI agents are leading the door-to-door investigation, while fish and game wardens are coordinating the search of woodlands and waterways; a local river was lowered so investigators could see the bottom more clearly.

..that's a brilliant move..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member