ME ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 mnths, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - # 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this a new show, but without any new info? I am confused...seems to be the same info as the last time she covered this case...I still can't tell...

It could be this: :slap:

or this::saber:

maybe this::dramaqueen:

this::candle:
sometimes this::slapfight:

or this: :fencefall: or maybe this: :yesss:

LOL

: bombshell :
: DWTS :

LOL

so who's her source? Not the gpa?

I think this maybe a new show; at least I don't remember the Grandfather being on before.

I think this maybe a new show; at least I don't remember the Grandfather being on before.

No, he was on before...
I am really confused here :(
It seems like part new and part old maybe...
Not seeing about the reward mentioned a day or two ago...
Or the new statement released by Dad today? Just the first statement he made...

Just to re quote and bbm by me the parts I find not that of a person his age unless they are deep in to college and or education. I may be assuming to much because I don't know him or his back ground, but not that many that age are that well written (except my son of course!):crazy:

do we know how old JD is exactly? i'm guessing early 20's, i can't recall. i completely understand where you are coming from Coldpizza, i am 18 and i can tell you a lot of my peers are not even nearly that articulate. but it's not extraordinarily unusual, i definitely can believe he wrote it.

I am watching NG and they are insinuating that the father has disappeared and discussing the police placing a tracking device on his car. Has the father disappeared or is he just not speaking to the press? TIA

I am watching NG and they are insinuating that the father has disappeared and discussing the police placing a tracking device on his car. Has the father disappeared or is he just not speaking to the press? TIA

He is not missing, just not talking to the press.

I am watching NG and they are insinuating that the father has disappeared and discussing the police placing a tracking device on his car. Has the father disappeared or is he just not speaking to the press?

From what I've heard LE has phone contact but does not know where he is.
Sorry I don't have a link handy...up thread somewhere.

I do question why the fathers side of the family is so quiet. I know the dad has released 2 statements, BUT for me that's not enough.

IMO

I don't even mind the parents not talking, but would like to hear from LE. Or if the parents want to talk, tell us who was texting threats about taking Ayla...and why. If it wasn't Mom's family (and I kind of don't think it was, since she was the one who told us about it) then who did Dad make mad enough to make those kind of threats??

I don't even mind the parents not talking, but would like to hear from LE. Or if the parents want to talk, tell us who was texting threats about taking Ayla...and why. If it wasn't Mom's family (and I kind of don't think it was, since she was the one who told us about it) then who did Dad make mad enough to make those kind of threats??
Maybe the threat came from a voice in dad's head? Dad is reclusive, made a bizarre paranoid statement, and the right age (young adulthood) for the first symptoms of schizophrenia to become obvious.

Yep, it is also possible that he is reclusive because he doesn't want to talk to the press and he purposely created that threat. Ugh.

From what I've heard LE has phone contact but does not know where he is.
Sorry I don't have a link handy...up thread somewhere.

I do question why the fathers side of the family is so quiet. I know the dad has released 2 statements, BUT for me that's not enough.

IMO

BBM: I agree ... and may I add :

The 1st Statement was "mainly" about his relationship with Trista ... and NO PLEADING for Ayla's return ...

The 2nd Statement was "mainly" about HIM ... and again, NO PLEADING for Ayla's return ...

:waitasec: NOT even something like "I love my daughter" ... "I miss my daughter" ... "I want her home" ...

NOTHING ... NADA ... ZIP ...

IMO ... Justin's "statements" speak volumes ...

MOO ...

Still on the fence with Dad.

Speaking from experience, us "New England folk" are a stoic bunch. (I live in NH, grew up in VT) We hold things close to the vest and avoid showing emotion publically.

We saw the same thing when Celina Cass was missing. People couldn't understand how her mother stayed hidden and didn't publically beg for her child's return, while internally her heart was breaking.

" … It is important that the public hear it from me personally that I have no idea what happened to Ayla and that I am not hiding," DiPietro stated. "I have been in full cooperation with everyone in this effort, including (by) not adding additional media hype."

http://portlanddailysun.me/node/31163/

I would not call a written statement handed to LE that is then handed to the media "the public hearing it from him personally". For the public to hear him personally say those things would require him to speak to a member of the media and answer questions on camera. Then the public could see his reactions and how he handles himself as opposed to a piece of paper that shows no emotions or visual clues as to the honest reactions he has.

MOO

Still on the fence with Dad.

Speaking from experience, us "New England folk" are a stoic bunch. (I live in NH, grew up in VT) We hold things close to the vest and avoid showing emotion publically.

We saw the same thing when Celina Cass was missing. People couldn't understand how her mother stayed hidden and didn't publically beg for her child's return, while internally her heart was breaking.

I can believe that, we have a few people like that down here in Texas.
But it seems no matter what people do or say, it's never going to pass muster with some folks. Every word is going to be picked apart, and fault found, even if they have to make it up.
Maybe his words don't sound like something any of us would say, and he probably did have help writing the statement, but if he's not named a POI at this point, I think I will hold off passing judgement for now.

Mom says LE tells her that they are at the same place they were 13 days ago...
Why won't Dad talk to her, she wants to know, why does he hide out?

LE says they have 400+ tips (who are these tipsters in these cases, my personal wonderings...)

LE has not put the parents together at all, has told Mom it is up to them to communicate or not...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhatHappenedToJAB