ME ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 mnths, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - # 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.necn.com/01/31/12/Retire...anding_mobile.html?blockID=642132&feedID=4206

A Retired portland police chief chimes in with his thoughts on the case.

Sorry, but all I can say to what this guy has to say is "duh." He says police only need to separate the three and get them to "explain" what happened to Ayla and there you go. Uh...don't you think LE have tried to do that for almost 7 weeks now? Apparently none of the three are inclined to "explain" anything other than their claim of Ayla being taken in the night. JMO

What info have we collected on the sister? Something is nagging at me about that girl. She was the only one upstairs. Her baby was fussy so she took her child into her room. She was the first to notice AR missing. Did she have any guests that night? A boyfriend ? Baby daddy? Car heard late that evening by neighbor. Did she not want her child to wake the house? My Hinky meter is swaying to the sister.

:truce:
What info have we collected on the sister? Something is nagging at me about that girl. She was the only one upstairs. Her baby was fussy so she took her child into her room. She was the first to notice AR missing. Did she have any guests that night? A boyfriend ? Baby daddy? Car heard late that evening by neighbor. Did she not want her child to wake the house? My Hinky meter is swaying to the sister.

From press releases she appears to be a good student.
In2011 she was inducted into the Phi Theta Kappa international Honor Society at kennebec valley Community college. Just drew a blank there and of I go off this window on my iPad it will erase my entire post. I'll attach a link in a sec.
http://12.230.142.9/directories/inductees/ly/20732-1-lyind.htm

Reading the earlier convo about TR and custody, I think it's unfair to say the child was "ripped" from her. It may not have been a traumatic experience at all, because she did have visits with him prior. Also, it's reported that Ayla was "kicking and screaming" but in all likelihood, she could have been upset by the Aunt and Grandmother's demeanor and just by the fact that cops were there. I'm pretty sure they didn't cheerfully hand he
ANY time there's a family team meeting, parents are given service plans which detail what they need to do before they can get their children back. I firmly believe that JD did not turn Ayla over to TR on Oct 22 because TR had not completed what sheneeded to. BUTIdonot think she's being truthful about the circumstances of Ayla's removal. If she were being truthful, her timeline would not have beenuncovered or leaked, she would have released it. JMO Pleaseremoveanything that's not allowed!
First, Trista was going to allow Justin to watch Ayla, however, after consideration she felt best Ayla stay with her mom and sister. Yes, a group meeting was held and Justin is the one who did not comply. In putting together their timeline, Trista, mom and sister sat with stepdad and outlined the Timeline as it would be information she knew they would need in a potential custody hearing. Keep in mind, Trista's stepdad did not want to risk all the dates and recollections from being lost so he stored it online in a document storage place. Because one has to have a log in and password they assumed that it was safe in case his computer crashed that it was in safe keeping and didn't realize there was a small button that you check for public or private. Another sleuth site found it and published it...which forced Trista to also release it. It was not by their choice.

Hihater...didn't mean to remove some of your words....on IPad and the quote box only holds so much and wouldn't let me type. But I think I answered your "questions."

First, Trista was going to allow Justin to watch Ayla, however, after consideration she felt best Ayla stay with her mom and sister. Yes, a group meeting was held and Justin is the one who did not comply. In putting together their timeline, Trista, mom and sister sat with stepdad and outlined the Timeline as it would be information she knew they would need in a potential custody hearing. Keep in mind, Trista's stepdad did not want to risk all the dates and recollections from being lost so he stored it online in a document storage place. Because one has to have a log in and password they assumed that it was safe in case his computer crashed that it was in safe keeping and didn't realize there was a small button that you check for public or private. Another sleuth site found it and published it...which forced Trista to also release it. It was not by their choice.

Note: he did not comply in agreeing to return her.

Not to discount anything you said, but it was connected to the ayla reynold's website ran by TR's family. So, the timeline was either created after Ayla was missing or the website was created before ayla went missing. It was neither password protected nor in a personal space. That seems weird to me, if Ayla was reported missing and they would be gathering details for a custody hearing?

Oh, and the timeline was actually found and published on this site first. :)

Note: he did not comply in agreeing to return her.

Not to be argumentative, but that just doesn't make sense to me. If you are privy to the details of that family team meeting, can you just give me a yes or no as to whether or not both parents were given service plans? I'm not asking for details, I realize that would be breaking confidentiality.

Working on a new thread, will be closing this one in a few...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Linnymac68$