ME ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 mnths, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - # 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
OT: My little daughter sees baby Ayla's photos on my computer regularly and knows her name. I told her she was lost and she said 'She's in the house mommy'. It kind of freaked me out, but I'm sure it was her way of solving the situation to make Ayla safe. I know this won't end up well.

Matou or your daughter has some sort of ability and Ayla is in the house..Cops missed it.

OT: My little daughter sees baby Ayla's photos on my computer regularly and knows her name. I told her she was lost and she said 'She's in the house mommy'. It kind of freaked me out, but I'm sure it was her way of solving the situation to make Ayla safe. I know this won't end up well.

Your post just gave me goosebumps! When my 3 year old daughter saw Ayla's pic on the computer, she said "awwww, mommy...who is that adorable baby?" Broke my heart!

Maine PD to reveal more in the case

I must say , I am new to this case. The first thing I saw was a vid of mom..she seemed to be crying but no tears and then switched to almost cheerful and smiling .This struck me as odd. In this vid she seemed to smile as she says " Ayla Reynolds is still missing". The dad said something in a statement that also struck me odd.
"DiPietro says he wanted to do the interview so he could reach out to whoever has taken Ayla. Addressing them, he said, “What you’re doing isn’t right. You may think what you’re doing is right for Ayla, but it’s not

I know what the obvious looks like on the news but .....not everything is as it appears. Forgive me for saying anything that could hurt either parent. I would never want to be in their shoes ! :fence: in my HO

I must say , I am new to this case. The first thing I saw was a vid of mom..she seemed to be crying but no tears and then switched to almost cheerful and smiling .This struck me as odd. In this vid she seemed to smile as she says " Ayla Reynolds is still missing". The dad said something in a statement that also struck me odd.
"DiPietro says he wanted to do the interview so he could reach out to whoever has taken Ayla. Addressing them, he said, “What you’re doing isn’t right. You may think what you’re doing is right for Ayla, but it’s not

I know what the obvious looks like on the news but .....not everything is as it appears. Forgive me for saying anything that could hurt either parent. I would never want to be in their shoes ! :fence: in my HO

I presume you're talking about Ayla's Mom and not Justin's Mom, Phoebe.

From what LE has said, Trista Reynolds has basically been cleared some way - probably by her location which was miles away from where Ayla was living. The police focus seems to be mainly on Justin and the family members inside the house the night Ayla allegedly disappeared. That's what Law Enforcement have been saying the past few days especially.

I presume you're talking about Ayla's Mom and not Justin's Mom, Phoebe.

From what LE has said, Trista Reynolds has basically been cleared some way - probably by her location which was miles away from where Ayla was living. The police focus seems to be mainly on Justin and the family members inside the house the night Ayla allegedly disappeared. That's what Law Enforcement have been saying the past few days especially.

|Yes , Thankyou ThoughtFox . It does seem obvious that LE is focused on Justin and his family. And Trista was far away. But it could be a ploy on the LE's part and it's possible Trista could have had Ayla taken without her presence. But I am sure you're right . Justin and fam is where the fingers are pointing.

Did anyone in the home have a job?

I wonder about purchases made prior to Ayla being reported missing. Groceries- juice, chicken nuggets, diapers, baby soap, lotion etc. Who purchased these items for Ayla? And when was the last time??

What about trips to McDonalds? Even through the drive-thru? Was food purchased for Ayla?

If Trista's friends are responsible I don't know how to explain the blood in the basement and the police statements that Justin and co. aren't telling the truth.

Some people with a substance addiction problem may be a little unpredictable with their emotional expression.

As far as buying groceries and diapers goes, IMO it could be rather hard to show that items were or were not bought for Ayla because there are two other toddlers associated with the participants and the receipts wouldn't say which toddler eventually used the diapers and ate the food.

snipped from : http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1202/01/ng.01.html

GRACE: Good evening. I`m Nancy Grace. I want to thank you for being with us. Bombshell tonight. Did baby Ayla actually go missing long before cops ever called? And tonight, we learn a neighbor`s home searched by police looking for any clues as to baby Ayla`s whereabouts. Does that include searching for a body?

We are taking your calls, and go now to Maine, straight out to Bonnie Druker, joining us there at the scene. Bonnie, what can you tell me? What`s all this business, A, a neighbor`s home was searched? Why would a neighbor`s home be searched for baby Ayla? And why was the sleepover girlfriend -- I know she`s a 24-year-old that apparently lives somewhere else but is a frequent sleepover at the home -- why would her car, her 2002 Hyundai Sonata, be searched for blood evidence? Fill me in. Now I`m hearing about the girlfriend and neighbors?

BONNIE DRUKER, NANCY GRACE PRODUCER: Nancy, the girlfriend`s car was searched, and so was Justin`s searched. It was for the blood evidence. Also, Nancy, we want to take you across the street right here. We understand that one of the neighbors` homes was also searched for Ayla`s body, Nancy.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

BBM: This is the first time that I am hearing that a "neighbor's home" being searched.

Anyone else remember anything about a "neighbor's home" being searched ?

BBM: As to Justin and Courtney's vehicles -- this is "old news" -- :seeya: NG should read here :floorlaugh: -- but I give credit to Nancy for covering this story :

Both Justin and Courtney's vehicles were taken in for processing by the Crime Lab on Monday -- December 19, 2011

WATERVILLE -- A sport utility vehicle belonging to Ayla Reynolds' father and another car were seized by police Monday at the Violette Avenue home of missing 20-month-old Ayla Reynolds as the investigation into her disappearance entered its third day.

See : http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/...home_2011-12-19.html?searchterm=ayla+reynolds

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

:waitasec: Just thought about the vehicles :

Justin D: Vehicle Seized and Searched

Courtney R: Vehicle Seized and Searched

Elisha D: WHY was her vehicle NOT seized and searched ? Does she even own a vehicle ?

Phoebe D: WHY was her vehicle NOT seized and searched ?

JMO ... but LE must have "something" that led to ONLY Justin and Courtney's vehicles ...

LE has clearly stated that JD, CR, ED know something ... but yet one of those three listed did NOT have their vehicle searched ... and Phoebe's vehicle was not searched ...

Thoughts ?

MOO ...

Your post just gave me goosebumps! When my 3 year old daughter saw Ayla's pic on the computer, she said "awwww, mommy...who is that adorable baby?" Broke my heart!

Wow! My husband and I have been following this case, gathering intelligence, reading, watching videos. The other night at the exact same time, we both said, "she's in the house." Chilling. Thanks for your post.

Wow! My husband and I have been following this case, gathering intelligence, reading, watching videos. The other night at the exact same time, we both said, "she's in the house." Chilling. Thanks for your post.

Have they taken dogs inside yet? Because if she has been missing this long (possibly longer than we originally supposed) there would be an awful odor eminating from that house.

I had a thought regarding the neighbor's house that was searched. Could it be that is where Pheobe was that night? If she was close by, that would explain how she knew there was no 'party'. She seem pretty adamant about that.

Regarding the dogs, I don't know if they brought in cadaver dogs or just scent tracking dogs, but I'm pretty sure the latter. One of the news articles said that the search of the Comfort Inn and that Champion nightclub was done because the dogs took them from the DiPietro's shed to that area. I think this was on the NG show it was discussed.

Matou or your daughter has some sort of ability and Ayla is in the house..Cops missed it.

OMG ... this reminded me of little Zahra Baker ! I sure hope not ...

- The DiPietro home was investigated by LE for 2 weeks ... and 2 vehicles were sent to the crime lab for processing ...

- 2 AG's from the state's "Homicide Division" paid a "visit" to DiPietro's home -- IMO ... to look at the "crime scene" -- this would be because of the blood found in the basement ...

JMO ... but IF they found any evidence of Ayla "in the house", I think they would have made an arrest immediately ... I think what they do have is evidence of a clean-up ...

MOO ...

Does anyone know if the houses on that street are on city sewer or septic tanks? Because those houses are so compact and square, like 1950ish construction, they probably all started out on septic system....just like my post-WW2 neighborhood. A lot of the houses in my neighborhood switched to city sewer long long ago, but, the rules on closing off and sealing the old septic tanks were not as defined as they are today.

As a result, it is not very difficult to access and utilize the old septic tanks. When we first bought our house, we were shocked. Didn't even know about the tank because records all show city sewer. It's a perfect hiding place for a perfectly evil person to hide a child. If any of the homes are vacant or their occupants are not trotting around in the yard to notice the slightest disturbance, then you could have a hiding spot that could actually be monitored in realtime by bad guys.

What do you think?

Does anyone know if the houses on that street are on city sewer or septic tanks? Because those houses are so compact and square, like 1950ish construction, they probably all started out on septic system....just like my post-WW2 neighborhood. A lot of the houses in my neighborhood switched to city sewer long long ago, but, the rules on closing off and sealing the old septic tanks were not as defined as they are today.

As a result, it is not very difficult to access and utilize the old septic tanks. When we first bought our house, we were shocked. Didn't even know about the tank because records all show city sewer. It's a perfect hiding place for a perfectly evil person to hide a child. If any of the homes are vacant or their occupants are not trotting around in the yard to notice the slightest disturbance, then you could have a hiding spot that could actually be monitored in realtime by bad guys.

What do you think?

Uggghhhhh, just the thought of that makes me want to throw up. I hope it does not turn out to be the case. Good idea for the detectives to consider if they haven't already.

If Trista's friends are responsible I don't know how to explain the blood in the basement and the police statements that Justin and co. aren't telling the truth.

Some people with a substance addiction problem may be a little unpredictable with their emotional expression.

As far as buying groceries and diapers goes, IMO it could be rather hard to show that items were or were not bought for Ayla because there are two other toddlers associated with the participants and the receipts wouldn't say which toddler eventually used the diapers and ate the food.

Same for McDonalds, although hopefully that's not where they were feeding her.

Uggghhhhh, just the thought of that makes me want to throw up. I hope it does not turn out to be the case. Good idea for the detectives to consider if they haven't already.

I know. It's gross and evil, but you have to think like gross and evil to find her.

According to zillow, the house was built in 1954, like I thought. I bet it is the same scenario as we haave in our neighborhood.

What do you think?

Not sure of that particular area, however, most homes in New England have their own septic systems for their homes... leach fields. I see a lot of septic cleaning companies in that area so I will assume they have their own , as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member