ME ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 mnths, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe that as long as Ayla's name is kept on the news, the less JD will show his face in public. Such a coward. Can't wait for Justin to hear: knock..knock. Justice calling.
IMHO

I believe that as long as Ayla's name is kept on the news, the less JD will show his face in public. Such a coward. Can't wait for Justin to hear: knock..knock. Justice calling.
IMHO

Good point! I completely agree.

I doubt we will see any of the Dip family out walking this weekend. I wonder if Trista will be out?

Good point! I completely agree.

I doubt we will see any of the Dip family out walking this weekend. I wonder if Trista will be out?

:seeya: I totally agree ... NONE of the DiPietro's will be out there participating in the walk ...

:waitasec: But, I will not be surprised IF -- IF someone from their "fan club" will start "trouble" ... KWIM ? I am NOT saying that they will ... just "ya never know" ...

I sure hope LE keeps a "watch" on the DiPietro's while this is going on ... again, 'cause "ya never know" ...

:please: bring Ayla home !

:moo:

:seeya: I totally agree ... NONE of the DiPietro's will be out there participating in the walk ...

:waitasec: But, I will not be surprised IF -- IF someone from their "fan club" will start "trouble" ... KWIM ? I am NOT saying that they will ... just "ya never know" ...

I sure hope LE keeps a "watch" on the DiPietro's while this is going on ... again, 'cause "ya never know" ...

:please: bring Ayla home !

:moo:

I completely agree!!! I also hope they have a way of know what is being said on social media websites- Facebook, twitter, etc.

Boo. This family makes me so mad.

Been following this case since the beginning... I live in Portland, just a few streets away from where Justin was living with Courtney. Anyway I was searching around for updates tonight to see if there was anything new and noticed a post on Twitter about the possibility that she might be the victim of a black market adoption and in Japan (apparently this agency had received some information suggesting that)... I know I'm not allowed to post links here but if you search her name in Twitter it will come up. Not sure how accurate it is... but interesting.

Been following this case since the beginning... I live in Portland, just a few streets away from where Justin was living with Courtney. Anyway I was searching around for updates tonight to see if there was anything new and noticed a post on Twitter about the possibility that she might be the victim of a black market adoption and in Japan (apparently this agency had received some information suggesting that)... I know I'm not allowed to post links here but if you search her name in Twitter it will come up. Not sure how accurate it is... but interesting.

I agree! Very interesting. I haven't ever been to Japen... But wouldn't a blue eyed blonde haired girl stick out?! Does anyone know if Ayla has received international attention?

I agree! Very interesting. I haven't ever been to Japen... But wouldn't a blue eyed blonde haired girl stick out?! Does anyone know if Ayla has received international attention?

I was thinking about this all last night and really question if Justin and his family would be intelligent enough to make something like a black market adoption happen... but then there are also comments he has made in interviews, like how he would never "harm" his child or he "wishes the person involved could be given immunity." Just an interesting way to phrase things although I guess he is trying to still convince people that he believes was kidnapped... Who knows though...and this theory doesn't explain the blood that was found. As horrible as this scenario is, it's a lot better than her not being alive any longer.

I am happy to hear that people in Waterville are keeping Ayla's name in the news! It sounds like the community is pulling together. -free food at the end of the walk etc.

Hopefully Ayla will be home soon!

Waterville is a small town and most everyone knows or knows of each other. What a stupid place to let your baby girl "disappear". The town will NEVER forget Ayla.

I was thinking about this all last night and really question if Justin and his family would be intelligent enough to make something like a black market adoption happen... but then there are also comments he has made in interviews, like how he would never "harm" his child or he "wishes the person involved could be given immunity." Just an interesting way to phrase things although I guess he is trying to still convince people that he believes was kidnapped... Who knows though...and this theory doesn't explain the blood that was found. As horrible as this scenario is, it's a lot better than her not being alive any longer.

I know that any hope of her being alive is great to have... But just THINK about it. WHY would they set up a "black market adoption"? Was momma abusive? If so why not PLASTER that news all over the town? It would sure make SOMEONE look more guilty. What would the process of the adoption be like? Oh let's pick up the baby from her loving mother and give her to that nice Japanese guy I talked to. He has a few thousand, that's about what my baby is worth. Adoption is HARD it's a loving act, it is the act of selflessly giving your child the life you cannot. It is RARELY a SELFISH act to keep the child from a parent or done to protect the child from an abusive parent (unless it is inter-family adoption with the latter). I'm sorry, he doesn't need to be charged or convicted for me. He did this.

And you can tell JUST how smart he is, but looking at the stupid shitake he says! I'm sorry, I know this sounds annoying and rude, but there is NO CHANCE on this Earth that he organized an adoption. There are "motives" for adoption, and he doesn't have a one of them.

If by some MIRACLE she was adopted by someone her father organized to take her, I hope it's found out and he winds up in jail for fraud and other such crimes that I am unaware of but am sure must happen.

(sorry for my caps I use them instead of italics and don't mean them to seem rude)

If they had arranged such a thing...LE would have found clues on computer or phone, I believe. That is not something one can arrange without the help of google, IMO....

If they had arranged such a thing...LE would have found clues on computer or phone, I believe. That is not something one can arrange without the help of google, IMO....

:what:
What, so you're saying they didn't get approached by some Japanese baby broker on the streets of Waterville?! Jkjk.

I know that any hope of her being alive is great to have... But just THINK about it. WHY would they set up a "black market adoption"? Was momma abusive? If so why not PLASTER that news all over the town? It would sure make SOMEONE look more guilty. What would the process of the adoption be like? Oh let's pick up the baby from her loving mother and give her to that nice Japanese guy I talked to. He has a few thousand, that's about what my baby is worth. Adoption is HARD it's a loving act, it is the act of selflessly giving your child the life you cannot. It is RARELY a SELFISH act to keep the child from a parent or done to protect the child from an abusive parent (unless it is inter-family adoption with the latter). I'm sorry, he doesn't need to be charged or convicted for me. He did this.

And you can tell JUST how smart he is, but looking at the stupid shitake he says! I'm sorry, I know this sounds annoying and rude, but there is NO CHANCE on this Earth that he organized an adoption. There are "motives" for adoption, and he doesn't have a one of them.

If by some MIRACLE she was adopted by someone her father organized to take her, I hope it's found out and he winds up in jail for fraud and other such crimes that I am unaware of but am sure must happen.

(sorry for my caps I use them instead of italics and don't mean them to seem rude)

I agree these people are NOT smart. However, Ayla still hasn't been found.

I could see the Dip family selling her through the drug connections- Courtney to Briana, etc. that way, Justin/Courtney get rid of Ayla (no child support to Trista, no clothes or toys for Ayla), make money selling her, and then potentially make more money with the LIP.

That is what I was thinking as well... unless someone else arranged it and did the work. And the police are still working on uncovering all the details? I don't know...

Just because I was curious and know virtually nothing about them, I was researching the black market adoption world... some crazy stuff. There is definitely a very small (VERY small) possibility that this is what happened to her, but there are certainly crazier theories out there on the blogs, etc. And you just never know I guess! Nothing surprises me anymore lol. But I do hope that this case is resolved soon and that by some miracle she is found alive.

I agree these people are NOT smart. However, Ayla still hasn't been found.

I could see the Dip family selling her through the drug connections- Courtney to Briana, etc. that way, Justin/Courtney get rid of Ayla (no child support to Trista, no clothes or toys for Ayla), make money selling her, and then potentially make more money with the LIP.

Yeah, but when thinking about this, it is a thousand times more likely she was sold to someone who intended harm (sex trafficking) than a loving home. I see 0.00001% chance that if she was "adopted" by which I mean sold, that she was going to a loving home.

And either way, selling a child is illegal and facilitating an adoption without the consent of both parents is illegal.

Yeah, but when thinking about this, it is a thousand times more likely she was sold to someone who intended harm (sex trafficking) than a loving home. I see 0.00001% chance that if she was "adopted" by which I mean sold, that she was going to a loving home.

And either way, selling a child is illegal and facilitating an adoption without the consent of both parents is illegal.

The possibility that Ayla was adopted on the black market and ended up in the country of Japan is extremely improbable. While Japanese adoptions, (by Japanese citizens), is very rare, it is almost unheard of that a Japanese family would adopt a non-Japanese child--especially a Caucasian child. It is socially and culturally taboo in Japan for various reasons including the importance that Japanese families place on what they consider racially pure bloodlines. In Korea adoptions are even more taboo. Even today there are cases where a childless couple will secretly adopt a Korean baby and pretend that the woman has carried a pregnancy for 9 months due to the stigma attached to adoption.

I'm having deja vu going back to the Trenton Duckett case. I'm remember LE actually checking in to this scenario fairly extensively. His mother though was of Asian decent.

In that case I actually considered it, but for Ayla in no way does that add up for me.

imo

I don't think I'm buying this Japanese black market adoption scenario. I wonder where this came from. . .who's putting this idea out there? :waitasec:

Japanese Black Market Babies??? Never heard that one before!

If there was some type of adoption, it would be much more likely here in the States. Why would a Japanese family want to adopt a blue-eyed Caucasion baby? That's a creative rumor, though...

Japanese Black Market Babies??? Never heard that one before!

If there was some type of adoption, it would be much more likely here in the States. Why would a Japanese family want to adopt a blue-eyed Caucasion baby? That's a creative rumor, though...

I knowwwwwww I just keep getting mad at how STUPID that rumor is! UGH so Depeitro!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lexee24