Deceased/Not Found ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 months, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - #10

What did everyone miss? Where is Ayla?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:welcome: RedBanana72. Thanks for adding your thoughts. Locals are always appreciated so much because they can add to our understanding of the flavor, the geography, the politics of the area. Hope to read more of your thoughts in future.

Thank you very much, and thank yous to those who gave me the welcome banners. That was very much appreciated.

These kinds of cases are pretty rare up here, or at least they go unreported. Sure there are murderers and wackos, but we don't hear of too many disappearances. JMO

The local news stations really aren't saying much right now, but I do remember them saying there was a fair amount of blood in the basement, and I believe they said something about finding clothes in the Kennebec river.

JMO the DiPietros know more than they would like to tell us.

Also, there was recent news (last week) that they held a candle light vigil for the sweet little girl. According to them the father said "okay, we need to focus on finding her now".

Even so, I don't trust this guy or anyone connected to him at all, except maybe the mother.

I know your angry, but I'm sure you know that the judge cannot legally use anything relating to Ayla's case as a means of sentencing. Whether he knows something or not, this was a seperate proceeding, thus sentencing must be based on the parameters of this case alone.

:seeya: Yes ... I do understand the Judge has guidelines to follow ...

BUT ... there was PLENTY that the Judge could have taken into consideration for the maximum penalty :

1. Lance has a record, which according to the Sentinel, goes all the way back to when he was a juvenile :

Lance DiPietro’s previous criminal record includes a 2002 juvenile burglary conviction, a 2003 theft, 2005 and 2006 convictions for furnishing alcohol to minors and violating conditions of release, and a 2007 violating condition of release, Mitchell said.

snipped from : http://www.onlinesentinel.com/Lance-DiPietro-guilty-of-assault.html?searchterm=ayla+reynolds

So ... IS he doing anything to "better himself" ? Nope ... because IF -- IF -- IF he was, he would have sat down with LE by now and told them EVERYTHING he knows about Ayla ! And he hasn't done that ... instead, he is PROTECTING and COVERING for "little brother" and the rest of his family !:banghead:

2. Lance and Justin were "on a mission" to find Linnel ... JMO and :moo: but I think they were "looking to start trouble" :

About noon Monday, the DiPietro brothers were driving north on College Avenue near Hazelwood Avenue. Across the street, they saw Linnell walking north. Justin DiPietro drove his SUV into a nearby parking lot and stopped. Next, Lance DiPietro climbed out of the passenger side carrying a wooden novelty baseball bat and confronted the man.

"DiPietro confronted him and said, 'You've been saying stuff about my family. Knock it off,'" Massey said.

DiPietro then dropped the bat and stepped toward Linnell, and there was a short struggle.

Snipped From : http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/...ight_2012-02-06.html?searchterm=ayla+reynolds

So ... it's noon time and these boys are driving around Waterville ... obviously, neither one of these boys have a J O B !

:moo::moo::moo:

Memo to Justin: Her name is Ayla. I bet she was frightened of you. She was such a beautiful, tiny helpless little tot. You must have appeared to her as a big hairy monster.

IMHO

Memo to Justin: Her name is Ayla. I bet she was frightened of you. She was such a beautiful, tiny helpless little tot. You must have appeared to her as a big hairy monster.

IMHO

That actually reminds me of something I was thinking about.

When I was around that age, my grandmother was at the house and she wanted to hold me. Now, she is a very sweet lady, but when my mom handed me over I put up a fuss, so mom apologized and kept me in her arms until I was ready to leave.

The point here is that a mother should realize when there's a problem, and what I read about Ayla's reaction to being handed to her father is that there were some red flags. JMO though.

My message to Justin : I wish you would join Ayla right now to keep her (tiny little remains) company. I wish you were lying right next to Ayla - where ever that place is where you discarded Ayla.

IMHO

Doing the daily news search for Ayla and there are several articles about psychic tips. The Bangor Daily News has the most in-depth reporting. (not sure if posting link is allowed if not please delete)

http://bangordailynews.com/2012/07/...a-reynolds-from-psychics/?ref=mostReadBoxNews

Basically an elderly man from Camden has been having dreams about where Ayla is and has shared these with LE...

sip from article
“[Tips from psychics] obviously go into a category that is far different than a person offering specific information on something they have seen or heard that is first-hand,” said McCausland. “But we don’t ignore them.”.....

McCausland said that despite the fact that an offer for a $30,000 reward for information that leads to Reynolds’ discovery expired at the end of June, the search for the child is still going strong. He welcomed any information that might help investigators or keep Reynolds in the media and the public eye.

“The investigation has not and will not end,” he said. “We continue to work on the case with a hope that we will actually find Ayla.”

It's good to hear that LE is still keeping this case alive and open and not giving up on little Ayla.

:seeya: Thanks, buggsmom, for this update !

Hmmm ... 1/3 of the tips in the search for Ayla have come from psychics ...

:maddening: It's a SHAME ... these "tips" should be coming from the Dip's and their crew !

snipped from : http://bangordailynews.com/2012/07/...a-reynolds-from-psychics/?ref=mostReadBoxNews

According to William Wurzburg Jr., who earlier this week sent a letter on his father’s behalf to Waterville Police Department, the FBI and Bangor Daily News, his father has been “inconsolable” about dreams he has had that Reynolds is being held — alive — in a hidden room in the basement of her father’s Waterville home on Violette Avenue.

BBM:

:( JMO ... unfortunately, I think that Ayla met her demise IN the basement of the DiPietro home ...

:please: that Ayla will be found and there will be justice for her !

:moo:

Back to page one Ayla...where are you?

http://www.kjonline.com/news/benefit-walk-slatedfor-ayla-reynolds_2012-07-12.html

Today marks the 200th day since Ayla Reynolds was reported missing and her mother is hoping to keep the toddler in the public's mind.

:seeya: Thanks, tlcox, for this update !

snipped from above link :

At 4 p.m. Saturday, Ayla's mother, Trista Reynolds of Portland, is holding "A Benefit Walk For Ayla," an hour-long event in Portland that will take participants from Monument Square to Deering Park.The walk route traces a familiar path for Reynolds.

"I want to share with everybody the walk that Ayla and I used to do pretty much every day," she said.

The walk ends at a wading pool that was a favorite spot for Ayla last summer.

:( This is just so :(

:please: for Ayla !

What really saddens me in this case is my belief that more than one person knows what happened to Ayla--unlike say someone like Sky, where only (in my opinion) Julia knows.

I firmly believe that 'these people' know, and just aren't talking. It kills me.

From a blog site: United 4 Ayla (not sure if allowed to post link)

Welcome to United for Ayla
The combined efforts of Justice for Ayla and Answer for Ayla

Ayla's Walk with Trista - A Benefit Walk for Ayla
snip...
The walk will take participants through some of the favorite places Ayla liked to stroll with her mother. The walk will begin at Monument Square and finish at Deering Oaks Park and is expected to take about 30 minutes. T’shirts and Baseball caps will be sold prior to the walk so come early! Event to be sponsored by LostNMissing Inc. Following the walk will be refreshing drinks and desserts along with a flying lantern release. Visit www.aylareynolds.com for complete details on the course of the walk and what you can do to show your support.

Some interesting reads under the Archives side bar.

More Lies from Justin DiPietro-Text Messages Round 2 Part 1 and Part 2

Also petition links for:
- State Farm Life Insurance Company: Investigate the disappearance of Ayla Bell Reynolds

- Governor: Help Ayla Reynolds Receive Justice

I really hope I haven't violated any TOS with this post. If I did, please let me know and I will delete.

Justin ~ Where is Ayla? What did you do with Ayla? Maybe "out of sight out of mind" works for you, but it doesn't work for members of the human race. Justin ~ We are not going to forget about Ayla, ever. You are not free, you will never be free, as the tiny little body of Ayla is going to cast a shadow on you forever and ever. Justin ~ you will never escape from the horror of your evil acts. You destroyed the innocent daughter who carried your genes. Ayla was a part of you, and the part of you which remains isn't worth spit.
Justin, the time will never be right for you. It is time for truth and consequences.
Justin ~ It is time you let the remains of Ayla be recovered. You owe her that small last shred of decency.
IMHO

For those interested, yesterday Statement Analysis did a rundown of the text messages between JDP and Trista.

Where are you Ayla? Back to page one you go...

Justin ~ You destroyed the only part of you that had any worth. Her name was Ayla, remember her. You were nothing before Ayla came along. Now you are nothing again. Think about it, Justin. Destroying Ayla made you worthless, Justin. Simply worthless, of no redeeming value.
IMHO

Bangor Daily News video + article

Trista Reynolds keeps attention on Ayla with Portland walk

http://bangordailynews.com/2012/07/...ention-on-ayla-with-portland-walk/?ref=videos

snip
PORTLAND, Maine — Even though police say a missing toddler probably won’t be found alive, the youngster’s mother is working keep attention on the case until there’s a resolution.

Trista Reynolds organized a walk Saturday from Monument Square to Deering Oaks Park in Portland to raise awareness about Ayla Reynolds, who was last seen at her father’s home in Waterville in December.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back