GUILTY ME - Christiana Fesmire, 22, Lewiston, 1 July 2011

I was hoping that the remains found were Christiana's. Turns out they weren't. It's a shame that there hasn't been any resolve to this case other than arresting her killer. And even then, I haven't heard or seen any updates about his trial. Somehow I feel there's neglect on the media's part due to her association with shady people. It shouldn't matter, she deserves what all missing people deserve, to be found!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Buddy Robinson found guilty in Christiana Fesmire murder

A jury has found Buddy Robinson guilty in the murder of Christiana Fesmire.

After being given the case at 1pm the jury return the verdict just after 2pm. The trial was heard in Androscoggin Superior Court. Opening arguments in the case began on November 6, 2012.

Buddy Robinson, was accused of killing 22 year old Christiana Fesmire and dumping her body in the woods in July of 2011.

During the opening arguments, Assistant Attorney General Andrew Benson told jurors that the state would prove that Buddy Robinson killed Fesmire in the ground floor apartment of 36 Highland Avenue in Lewiston in the early morning hours of July 1st by beating her, smashing her head in to the side of a bath tub and then submerging her head under water until she died.

Robinson was accused of then stuffed her body into the back of an SUV and later dumped her body in a swampy wooded area. Her body has still not yet been found.

http://www.wlbz2.com/news/article/222217/3/Buddy-Robinson-found-guilty-in-Christiana-Fesmire-murder

While searching for any updates about this case online today, i was googling different search terms with Christiana's name. I came across something very odd. It was a link to a photobucket account, which was open and not private, there was an album titled "Christiana Fesmire" and in the album contained photos of a small pond in what appeared to be late fall/early winter...further through the album were what appeared to be clothing half buried in leaves, and also a medical latex glove. The album gave no descriptions, to background info, or for what purpose the photos where in there. I got a really eerie feeling from it. And Im not too sure about what to do with it or how i should interpret it.

:eek: Is that still up? Did you put in a tip about that? I mean it could be nothing, but that lifted some hairs on the back of my neck.

:eek: Is that still up? Did you put in a tip about that? I mean it could be nothing, but that lifted some hairs on the back of my neck.

As far as I know it is. I felt the same way you described, hairs stood up, especially when it was women's clothing. Once I find the pictures again I'm going bring it to someone's attention

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Seems like someone talked if this is Christiana. Awful big coincidence that Buddy Robinson was found guilty, and before sentencing a body is found that may or may not be this this beautiful woman. I just hope that if this is Christiana that may her family finally have peace knowing they can give her a proper burial.

–this is AWOLNATION

http://www.therepublic.com/view/story/b248d6d2e1d2451ea5c4f0d4033a4954/ME--Missing-Woman

THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
December 04, 2012 - 4:25 pm EST

Short article at link

Here is another source with a little more information:

http://bangordailynews.com/2012/12/...dy-found-in-lisbon-may-be-christiana-fesmire/

Police traveled to the site after receiving a tip in the Fesmire case, and found the body shortly after, according to Lewiston police Chief Michael Bussiere.

I hope it is her body.

She has been gone far too long.

For those of you who dont know much about Maine, Lisbon is one town over from Lewiston

How long do we usually have to wait before the person will be identified? I hope it's her

Re Entry 49

It is still up and it is very creepy.

Just Google Christiana Fesmire Photobucket.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back