ME ME - Douglas Chapman, 3, Alfred, 2 June 1971

Does he have the mole on his shoulder?

ETA: I just popped over there to look and they have a side by side of Douglas' mom and the man and there is a resemblance in my opinion. I really hope this is a match.
Sorry to quote myself, but in a live update today on the MIA page she states that the man thought to be Douglas DOES have the mole. I can't wait till all these DNA tests are back and these people have their answers.

And the women who believes she is Jennifer the police are now involved and helping her out she's on her way to get DNA done but they are also doing an independant one im assuming against like one of those ancestry websites

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

His DNA just came back negative for Douglas but Mia is doing an independent test i am assuming will link him to ancestry or somewhere he can match up with relatives he said the women who raised him left with bags packed when he confronted her about his real family

So DNA came back on a weekend? Or did MIA know this during the week?

Wasn't his test donated to him (cost wise) by a donor in another state? To have a test paid for wouldn't that be one of the drug store varieties or like one of the DNA tests you can do for family tree? Wouldn't that point to family members if there are some in the database?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

So DNA came back on a weekend? Or did MIA know this during the week?

Wasn't his test donated to him (cost wise) by a donor in another state? To have a test paid for wouldn't that be one of the drug store varieties or like one of the DNA tests you can do for family tree? Wouldn't that point to family members if there are some in the database?

I think they got the police to do it and rush it or something strange cuz the Jennifer klien DNA test is taking longer

I think they got the police to do it and rush it or something strange cuz the Jennifer klien DNA test is taking longer

So what happened with the donated funds for testing? We're they ever recieved? I'm completely confused.

Something is off he did his DNA before Jennifer and got it back faster. They are doing the independent which was donated apparently me said there machine was broken yet he's not a match something strange going on. If the independant one comes back positive the police will have a lot to answer to

Can a mod please pm me thanks

Something is off he did his DNA before Jennifer and got it back faster. They are doing the independent which was donated apparently me said there machine was broken yet he's not a match something strange going on. If the independant one comes back positive the police will have a lot to answer to

I agree that something is off. That's a very weird set of events that just makes zero sense to me.

She is not Jennifer. I would caution everyone to be very careful when donating hard earned money to the people making these claims, whether its on fundraising websites or by donating DNA testing, etc. Especially when they come from the MIA website. JMO

Talks about the Jennifer fiasco are not allowed there are people working on getting Mia shut down for all the harm she has caused family over the years.

Talks about the Jennifer fiasco are not allowed there are people working on getting Mia shut down for all the harm she has caused family over the years.

Sorry. Anyway, glad people are working on shutting her down. She has caused harm to more than one family.

All of the DNA testing chaos is infuriating. It is beyond heartless to give false hope to these families who have been waiting decades for answers.

On the subject of the case, I don't think we can judge the mom for going inside to talk on the phone. It was probably a neighborhood that everyone considered safe, plus it was 1971 and kids were allowed a lot more freedom than they are today. The fact that the dog didn't bark strikes me as very odd. If Douglas had been approached by a stranger or the dog had seen him talking to a stranger, he probably would've barked. That leads me to believe that he either wandered off (whether he got lost or was kidnapped) or that he left with someone that both he and the dog were familiar with.

All of the DNA testing chaos is infuriating. It is beyond heartless to give false hope to these families who have been waiting decades for answers.

On the subject of the case, I don't think we can judge the mom for going inside to talk on the phone. It was probably a neighborhood that everyone considered safe, plus it was 1971 and kids were allowed a lot more freedom than they are today. The fact that the dog didn't bark strikes me as very odd. If Douglas had been approached by a stranger or the dog had seen him talking to a stranger, he probably would've barked. That leads me to believe that he either wandered off (whether he got lost or was kidnapped) or that he left with someone that both he and the dog were familiar with.

I'm fairly certain he initially wandered off and was picked up by some opportunist in a vehicle on the road, where the dogs lost his scent. Recently, Douglas's father stated there was a pedophile living in the area, something that I don't believe was released in any of the earlier news articles about his disappearance.

I have spent the day reading about Douglas, Kurt Newton, Laura Bradbury and Dennis Martin. In each of these cases, the child was left unsupervised for a short time and they went missing. I know that it is a big, bad world out there, but I find it hard to reconcile the coincidence that when the child happened to wander away, there just happened to be a kid paper or pedophile waiting in the wings to take them away. There is more of a possibility with Douglas’ case than the others, but all are remote and the child vanished without a trace in minutes.
I think bad things can happen to children, but that doesn’t mean a bad person did it to them.

The guy that thought he was Douglas Chapman a few years ago just posted on the Facebook Page A Million People For The Missing saying he is Douglas Chapman. He said he was kidnapped in 1971 and was informed of his true identity. He said no one in Maine will listen to him. From what I read above he was ruled out from DNA? I am confused.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back