Meagan Leigh McCraw Coxie, 25 & Johnny Joe Coxie, 29 (both deceased)

On November 3rd, he added on Facebook: 'We need ebola to come as a huge snowstorm, wipe out half the population, then melt away…just tired of entitlement, rude *advertiser censored* people for no reason..people who race to cut in front of you to slam on brakes to make right turn…and that mother------ that stands in the isle( sic) at the grocery store ( and dude you know who you are) that blocks the isle (sic) checking out the microbrews and blocking everyone on their way to their average Michellob…***** move.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...buried-shipping-container-turned-dungeon.html

He seems to be the one with entitlement issues. Very judgmental individual.

Just found this article that includes many of TK's cryptic FB posts and Amazon reviews. It also references the money he wanted transferred to the account for the girl's college. Does that mean she is an adult? I initially thought it may have been a child (not sure why). I know there is no logic with crazy, but I keep wondering what the motive could possibly have been for killing this young couple? Why did he shoot JC multiple times, but MC only once? He has 20+ years on them and is obviously not a spry individual. IMO, he must've had a very elaborate plan prior to setting it in motion or they may have stood a chance at overpowering him. Back to the motive, all I get is hate. Evil spewed by deep rooted hate. It appears that the least little incident could've provoked him into such rage. IMO, anyone that crossed paths with TK is lucky to be alive.

Bobo confirmed officers are closely examining his social media activity for clues to his crimes and whether he used his work as a realtor to snare his victims making the photograph part if the investigation.
Postings on Amazon by a user named 'Me' on a wish list linked to his name began in 2014, close to the time he purchased the farmland and told local hunters to keep off in future saying: 'You're hunting days are over'

On November 3rd, he added on Facebook: 'We need ebola to come as a huge snowstorm, wipe out half the population, then melt away…just tired of entitlement, rude *advertiser censored* people for no reason..people who race to cut in front of you to slam on brakes to make right turn…and that mother------ that stands in the isle( sic) at the grocery store ( and dude you know who you are) that blocks the isle (sic) checking out the microbrews and blocking everyone on their way to their average Michellob…***** move.'

Officers said they did not yet know the motive as to why the married couple were shot dead or the type of gun or bullets used.
But Clavenger added: 'There were some parts of the bodies we were not able to recover. But I really don't want to get into that because there is an open investigation.
Police refused to reveal how the suspect mass murderer came into contact with the couple or how they came to be on Kohlepp's 95-acre land in Woodruff.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...buried-shipping-container-turned-dungeon.html

He definitely had a lot of feelings of inadequacy going on there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the post about bushhogging all day today and probably tomorrow and green paint. am I the only one that thinks that he meant KB? :(

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg
Back