Media Coverage/Reports~DISCUSSION~

Fox News just had a video clip of Geraldo at the tent camp, as a preview to his show tonight, and he was being run out of there by the family. I heard him say something to them like "he's not the one making up these allegations". MOO

I seem this too I thought Geraldo was going to get in fight. And Geraldo about said Ron on Drugs. But nothing about a picture that was talk about last night.

I'm definitely going to be watching his show tonight!

It seems this information about Ron being abusive came from Crystal, according to what he alluded to when standing there next to her. We'll see what else there is later on! :)

Dag Nab it! I missed it as my grandaughter called. Oh well, I won't miss it tonight.

I don't know why Geraldo gets so emotional in situations like this. He is never on the fence in an issue, so he projects his opinions strongly.

The only good thing I can say about him is he is an investigative reporter and I like that, especially in a criminal case.

I am in shock at what we just saw....treating a parent who has a child missing like that! Before LE has arrested them or even named them as a person of interest.

I was like it "about time". Ron and Misty are hiding something. They are not going to find Haleigh with out some truth. I am not missing this show tonight
And if it takes Geraldo bullness. so be it! JMO

Judging from what little we just saw it looks like GR may have succeeded in dividing the mom and dad camps....

Geraldo is getting the information from BIO mom side. Did you notice BIo mom she was like, yes

ITA! GR IMO is not a good reporter at all. RC did not get irate or violent like he alluded to. All I saw was RC answer the question that he had no idea why that was being said...GR keep pushing the same d@mn question....RC threaten to call cops.

they had to get this information from somewhere. I don't belive Fox just pulled it out of the air. IMO GR can be good or he can be very bad. I watched him for years and when he has passion for case he goes for it.
Something up, Mike Brooks the other night was pretty mad with Ron too.

Dag Nab it! I missed it as my grandaughter called. Oh well, I won't miss it tonight.

I don't know why Geraldo gets so emotional in situations like this. He is never on the fence in an issue, so he projects his opinions strongly.

The only good thing I can say about him is he is an investigative reporter and I like that, especially in a criminal case.
Well he's definitely not going to run away from it! There are always two sides to every story and if Crystal has one to tell and Geraldo is listening, so be it. Maybe something will come out to give a clue where Haleigh is.

Personally I don't care about TV ratings and sensationalism if IT FINDS MISSING CHILDREN!
I'm not a fan of GR, never was, BUT he is an investigative reporter and his job is to find out wat happened.
No matter what these people ALL NEED TO TELL THE TRUTH.
Truth may lead to jail for a felon owning a gun? dealing in drugs? under age sex?
BUT HALEIGH'S LIFE is at stake here!
Get real every minute she is gone is very bad for her.
If this is a drug deal gone bad, the guy won't want Haleigh......she will be used and gone.
I'm beginning to think this is more revenge than a SO.
JR said 'man in black" ..........not good at all.
PLEASE TELL THE TRUTH!

We have to be thankful to NG she really does keep these stories in the NEWS. In this case LE is not co-operating in the least with anyone. The pressers are so discouraging/ no comment / can't answer that / everyone is a suspect etc etc

I feel so sorry for the family.....can you imagine not knowing a thing? Not being told nothing / not knowing if things are true or not? A person would snap. I think RC is a ticking time bomb. If he is kept out of things for long he'll be on TV giving his thoughts on it. JMO

Hi Cheko, and add to that they have to go on with life and buy groceries, cook and keep the house up and pay the bills. I don't know how people do this when they are so traumatized unless they have the help of friends and family to kind of take over for them.

I am in shock at what we just saw....treating a parent who has a child missing like that! Before LE has arrested them or even named them as a person of interest.

Did you hear the question that Geraldo asked right before Ron & his mother told them to turn off the cameras and get out of there? All I heard was something about "Marcus and Chad". Hmmm..........

Did you hear the question that Geraldo asked right before Ron & his mother told them to turn off the cameras and get out of there? All I heard was something about "Marcus and Chad". Hmmm..........
It seems CS (or Chad and Marcus) told GR that at a vigil RC, at different times, went up to each on and told them he (RC) was 75% sure who had Haleigh. Seomthing to that effect. So, GR went over to RC's camp and asked him that - of course RC denied all of it. And TN was running around in the background telling them to turn the cameras off and get out of there.

Seems to just be a bunch of previously re-hashed interviews from last week.

It seems CS (or Chad and Marcus) told GR that at a vigil RC, at different times, went up to each on and told them he (RC) was 75% sure who had Haleigh. Seomthing to that effect. So, GR went over to RC's camp and asked him that - of course RC denied all of it. And TN was running around in the background telling them to turn the cameras off and get out of there.

Are there 2 Chads in this story, too?

Chad is CS's fiance. So if you are counting the RSO Reynolds then yes - there are two chads

Marcus is CS brother

Thanks. I asked that question in the CR thread and then went to the Players Info thread about four seconds before I checked here. I should utilize the info posted more often. :D
Hmmm. Is the GR interview/bombardment going to be on his show tonight? Or did I miss it? And I wonder why RC and TN would freak out at the mention of 'Marcus and Chad'??? :confused:

Chad is CS's fiance. So if you are counting the RSO Reynolds then yes - there are two chads

OMG, Thank goodness we have posters like you SWAG to keep track. I had never heard of a Marcus.

I think some of the names in this case are used very commonly down South which makes it interesting! :rolleyes:

CS is biomom, right? lol

I think it's disgusting that media has to turn missing child cases into some type of circus and torment the families in order for the case to stay in the news. The likes of Geraldo have no business snooping around on the property. I'll never watch his show, never really have, but for sure won't after this.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back