Media Exposure - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kelly said:
Project Jason submitted these missing persons to be included in the next GINA Webcast Concert for the Missing:

Brian Barton, Anna Waters, Clinton Nelson, Coreen Wiese, and Angie Yarnell. To see other missing persons, please go to http://www.411gina.org/webcast.htm

When:
Saturday, January 27, 2007
6:00 pm (Pacific)

What:
GINA for Missing Persons presents a GINA Concert featuring recording artists Jannel Rap, Yvonne Perea, Gary Floyd, Clementine, Harriet Schock, Carey Colvin, & Ronni Rae Rivers

Purpose:
To get out the faces and stories of the missing and bring them home!

This is an interactive webcast. Encourage your friends and family to watch, and write in. Thanks for your attention!
- Jannel Rap

You can help! Forward this e-mail to your friends and log on Saturday night!

HOW TO WATCH ONLINE:Just go to http://www.411GINA.org
Click on the Webcast Button at the top of the page
ABOUT GINA: Singer/songwriter, Jannel Rap's sister Gina Bos, disappeared Oct 17, 2000. Gina's story had no scandal, no suspects and lacked the hook and intrigue to get the attention of the national public. Gina had simply vanished after performing at a pub in Lincoln, NE. Six months of slamming doors inspired Jannel into action . . . and the concept of using entertainment to get attention for the missing was born.

In 2001, Jannel organized a concert series in honor of her sister, called GINA for Missing Persons, bringing together recording artists from all over the country in an effort to raise awareness of all the mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters and children who go missing every year. In addition, through GINA (www.411gina.org) Jannel has produced a television series called "America Lost and FOUND", and now hosts a monthly international webcast featuring missing persons from around the globe.

For more information contact:
Jannel Rap, Founder
877-411-GINA
www.411Gina.org
How wonderful that Anna is being included in the webcast! I will be sure to tune in tonight :D

Did anyone else watch the webcast? I really enjoyed the music, and thought it was great that they read the info of missing people and showed their flyers in between songs.

They incorrectly announced Anna's eye color as blue instead of brown; I sent them an email to correct it.

If anyone is interested in owning a DVD of the webcast, you can get one for a $30 donation.

http://www.411gina.org/

Gina_M said:
Did anyone else watch the webcast? I really enjoyed the music, and thought it was great that they read the info of missing people and showed their flyers in between songs.
They incorrectly announced Anna's eye color as blue instead of brown; I sent them an email to correct it.
http://www.411gina.org/
Gina, I can't get webcasts on my old computer, so I really appreciate your correcting the eye color. I don't know how they could get this wrong, with all the correct descriptions out there. But I'm glad they included our girl, and doubly glad that you caught the error.

Annasmom said:
Gina, I can't get webcasts on my old computer, so I really appreciate your correcting the eye color. I don't know how they could get this wrong, with all the correct descriptions out there. But I'm glad they included our girl, and doubly glad that you caught the error.
When they showed her flyer, it was listed correctly; I think the guy just misread it.

That's a great program they have...I think I'll start tuning in every month.

Gina_M said:
When they showed her flyer, it was listed correctly; I think the guy just misread it.

That's a great program they have...I think I'll start tuning in every month.
I watched the webcast last nite and have to agree they have a good program.
And yes, HOT,HOT,HOT Gary read Anna had blue eyes. LOL

SherlockJr said:
I watched the webcast last nite and have to agree they have a good program.
And yes, HOT,HOT,HOT Gary read Anna had blue eyes. LOL

They read the data right off the NCMEC or NCMA posters, so I am sure they just misread it.

I'm glad you enjoyed the concert. I met Gary in person last August, and he is indeed pretty awesome.

I have not posted very much on this site but read posts daily and have followed Anna's case every day since it appeared on websleuths.

I was wondering if anyone has ever visited the site http://BriansPediction.com ? He does free remote viewings for missing people among other things. It may take some time unless a rush request is made.

His remote viewings can be seen and reviewed on his sight. They also list if the RV was accurate. Many on missing people are correct. He also posts his dreams online.

We could request a remote viewing for Anna to see if anything new could be discovered but I will leave the choice to Annasmom or drdoogie after they check out the site. Also ones that view his missing people area will see Anna listed there. This is just a suggestion. Please feel free to decline.

Thanks for all efforts from everyone to find Anna.

skywatchn said:
I have not posted very much on this site but read posts daily and have followed Anna's case every day since it appeared on websleuths.

I was wondering if anyone has ever visited the site http://BriansPediction.com ? He does free remote viewings for missing people among other things. It may take some time unless a rush request is made.

His remote viewings can be seen and reviewed on his sight. They also list if the RV was accurate. Many on missing people are correct. He also posts his dreams online.

We could request a remote viewing for Anna to see if anything new could be discovered but I will leave the choice to Annasmom or drdoogie after they check out the site. Also ones that view his missing people area will see Anna listed there. This is just a suggestion. Please feel free to decline.

Thanks for all efforts from everyone to find Anna.

Sorry

Site correction is http://www..com

skywatchn said:
Sorry

Site correction is http://www..com
I was told that Brian is no longer accepting any cases involving missing children or adults.

Annasmom said:
I was told that Brian is no longer accepting any cases involving missing children or adults.
I wasn't aware of that. I did not see on the website that he was no longer accepting cases so I just assumed he did. Thanks for the response.

I had previously written to Brian about a remote reading on Anna after discussing it with Annasmom. His automated e-mail comes back saying that it would take up to 6 months. Then after checking his site since then, he has been posting peoples' requests that were requested after my initial e-mail. I
wrote him again and still nothing from him. So I thought at that point maybe we are better off not knowing. His website also has suggestions to try a "pillow dream". I'd be interested in hearing others who may have tried this. I had strange results of my pillow dream.

SherlockJr said:
I had previously written to Brian about a remote reading on Anna after discussing it with Annasmom. His automated e-mail comes back saying that it would take up to 6 months. Then after checking his site since then, he has been posting peoples' requests that were requested after my initial e-mail. I
wrote him again and still nothing from him. So I thought at that point maybe we are better off not knowing. His website also has suggestions to try a "pillow dream". I'd be interested in hearing others who may have tried this. I had strange results of my pillow dream.
I suppose I'm being lazy by not going to his site and looking this up, but what is a pillow dream, Sherlock?

natasha-cupcake said:
I suppose I'm being lazy by not going to his site and looking this up, but what is a pillow dream, Sherlock?
Brian describes this on his website and also suggest others try it...

If you have been reading my dreams for the past few years, you'll know that I have had great success in doing personal readings by putting a picture and bio of a person under my pillow at night...and basically sleep on it. In the morning I'm able to do a very precise reading for the person in question....about 90% of the time.

Marc Longpre, the author of the article in the Half Moon Bay Review from last year, has moved on to be the New York City reporter for PR Weekly, a national publication. Obviously, this is a tremendous career advance and couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. His work on Anna's article was very impressive in its attention to detail and factuality.

It has recently been brought to my attention that a website run by an admitted pedophile named Lindsay Ashford has been listing missing girls' cases including Anna's. This draws the dubious distinction between pedophiles and molesters as molesters seek to harm the child, while pedophiles love children. He uses the listing of missing girls to demonstrate his "good-heartedness" toward children.

Needless to say, the last thing we need is Anna's case being used and abused in this manner by this idiot. I have sent two emails to this guy asking that he remove Anna's case from his site with no response. Yesterday, I contacted Jerry Nance of the NCMEC and he is attempting to use the clout of the Center to have Anna removed - the results are yet to be seen.

As Mr. Nance pointed out, as disgusting as the site is, publishing it is within Ashford's free speech rights (damn you, Thomas Jefferson!). The site is also operated out of somewhere in Central or South America, so the US government has little authority over it. However, a few other cases have been removed from his site when media scrutiny became too hot for him, so there is hope that we can rectify this problem. We cannot force his compliance, but we can make it in his best interest to comply.

Anna's case is not the only one listed by Ashford. I only glanced at the older cases he mentions and they include Cynthia Sumpter, Janice Pockett and pretty much all of the missing girls that have been mentioned in connection with the Sharon Marshall case. Other famous and not-so-famous cases are featured too. The heartache that this pervert causes in an effort to promote his abborhant sexual desires is infathomable.

Oh my goodness. Is this the site that was in the news a week or so ago for ranking 08 presidential candidates on the basis of their young daughters? I think they had Obama's as the top rated and his staff got the guy to remove them? At any rate, I hope this guy takes off Anna and the other missing. I really wish he would be shut down. I am all for freedom of speech but when it harms others in this fashion, I draw a line.

Medusa said:
Oh my goodness. Is this the site that was in the news a week or so ago for ranking 08 presidential candidates on the basis of their young daughters? I think they had Obama's as the top rated and his staff got the guy to remove them? At any rate, I hope this guy takes off Anna and the other missing. I really wish he would be shut down. I am all for freedom of speech but when it harms others in this fashion, I draw a line.
Yes, the same one.

I saw a video interview with this moron and he is so smug in his self-righteousness. I recalled an episode of South Park where one of the boys unwittingly joins NAMBLA. When NAMBLA is exposed, they launch into the same sort of gooey-sounding rationales for their behavior as Ashford does and one of the characters disgustedly states: "Dude, you want...to have sex...with children." I know that it is only a cartoon, but it was insightful to see someone, anyone, on television cut right through the BS and state how disgusting the rationales are. Perverts are perverts - no matter how sugar-coated they present their position.

how could he do something like this omg i wish he would shut down his website do u have a link to this website?

how could he do something like this omg i wish he would shut down his website do u have a link to this website?

Please DO NOT visit his website. We do not want to direct any traffic to that site! If we do, we are giving the creep exactly what he wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member