Media Exposure - #2

Not negative at all, Annasmom. I appreciate very much your honesty about working with the media, especially local media. It gives me better understanding of what might be of interest to you when reading your above post and your post upthread about the show Missing on Fox. I wish someone would identify that TV program. I don't have TV so I'm not familiar. Hopefully someone else will chime in who is familiar with the show.

If I understand and read your posts correctly, you are more interested in something that would get Anna's picture and case details in front of a national audience in order for the greatest number of people to see her photo(s). Is that correct?
Yes, especially if it does not involve my being interviewed once again. Thank you, Cubby.

Here's an organization that I just found online
http://www.missionforthemissing.com/ that assists in searching for missing people, including cold cases. Not sure if this is an avenue that has been explored previously, but thought I would bring it up.

Hopefully there will be answers soon.

Here's an organization that I just found online
http://www.missionforthemissing.com/ that assists in searching for missing people, including cold cases. Not sure if this is an avenue that has been explored previously, but thought I would bring it up.

Hopefully there will be answers soon.

Ndivine, it's always good to see that you're thinking about this. I wasn't able to find out much about this organization other than the fact that it was co-founded by a medium (red flag) and is not on the National Charity Reports Index, though its internet site is asking for donations. It seems to have only a few cases, possibly run-aways. Google seems to suggest that Kelly Jolkowski (Project Jason) is somehow connected with Mission for the Missing, but she is not...it is the name of the organization which brings up Kelly's name. Kelly, of course, has been helpful to us in the past. If anybody can find out more about the organization, I'd like to read it.

I was very surprised to see a little story about Anna in today's Half Moon Bay Review. It seemed odd to have the 40th anniversary of her disappearance pass almost unnoticed except for the sweet comments you all have made on this forum. The story was accurate and did not mention family members' names, which actually was a relief to me. I wonder who sent it in.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back