Media Interviews with Case Players (SA/DT) ***Merged**

I cannot imagine that anyone is going to shell out 50,000 to #6. Who wants to hear what they thought? They did not do what they were instructed to do by the Judge and if I had been on that panel, NOTHING and NO ONE would make me move from the initial straw vote of Murder 1. I do not care how long it would take of if it would be a hung jury.

The two that supposedly initially voted for murder 1 should be ashamed of themselves for not holding firm. JMHO and that is worth:twocents:

Plenty of people want to hear what all of the jurors were thinking and that's why someone would shell out the cash.

Just maybe if jurors keep talking and show themselves to be incompetent, and if there is a big enough uproar, there will be no choice but to look at changes to the Justice system.

I would have stuck to my decision as well.

If I were a juror, I guess I'd have to come out by now and explain what I actually thought because those who have spoken keep stating "WE thought" or "WE did..."I wouldn't like other jurors putting words in my mouth.

Me neither, but using "WE" in the collective, disperses the blame on equally, IMO. I think "Heckler" or whatever his name is, was the first to speak and used that term, possibly using it to describe himself and the other alternates, because he sure wasn't in on the deliberations of the main 12 and the only other explanation would be that the jurors were, in fact, discussing it among themselves.

J Ford is an <modsnip> Period.
Listening to her makes my head hurt, she sounds like Cindy Anthony.
IMO, none of them understood the instructions, listened to the evidence or even knew how to deliberate properly. At least in the OJ trial the glove didn't fit (due to the latex glove) but still, in Caylee's case everything fit.
Casey Anthony killed her daughter and never looked back. I wish I could "get over" this but I just can't.

I am with ya 100%, and am wondering ? Didn't I hear that it was against network rules to pay for interviews ? What pictures are being lincenced by this lame jury ???

My sister woke up early this morning and couldn't sleep again. It was because she had a realization that I hadn't even thought of, and I think is a good one.

She was thinking about how upsetting these jurors' comments are, and then she remembered something poignant....she remember Linda Drane Burdick's closing arguments where she said that while all people grieve differently, the guilty act in such predictable ways...running away...acting like everything is fine...etc. Hmm...just like this jury.

:eek:hwow:

One of the jurors will eventually come forward and say they feel they made a mistake. That will be a way to make some money because they don't need 12 books all with the same story. The alternates bug me a tad because they had no say in any of it anyway.

I was thrilled the agency rescinded their offer. No doubt the feedback was so negative they had no choice. I hope other agencies follow suit. Eventually someone will sign them to make a buck but right now they are poison. Nice to see.

do not buy these books!!!do not let them make money off a murdered 3 yr old little girl!!

How could they write a book?...they didn't even take notes! They only deliberated for 11 hours! How would they fill 10 pages, let alone 200+? Give me a break! I'm so angry.:banghead:

How could they write a book?...they didn't even take notes! They only deliberated for 11 hours! How would they fill 10 pages, let alone 200+? Give me a break! I'm so angry.:banghead:

ITA how could they possibly fill a book with their thoughts when they slept and drooled through the trial?? they dont KNOW any of it, so there is nothing much to say.

JA was on Joy Baher? last night. As he was talking, he mentioned that as Casey was being investigated, that the State thought that she had 'other plans' in place that she was getting ready to implement when she was arrested. He never elaborated, I'm just wondering what the State thought she was getting ready to do.

Mods, if this is not in right thread, please move.

I give anything to know what this was. I'm thinking guy in Calif thing. She did tell him she wanted to tell him something in person.

JA was on Joy Baher? last night. As he was talking, he mentioned that as Casey was being investigated, that the State thought that she had 'other plans' in place that she was getting ready to implement when she was arrested. He never elaborated, I'm just wondering what the State thought she was getting ready to do.

No one will ever get me to believe that Casey wasn't planning to off her parents. The whole moving Amy into the house thing was a huge red flag early on for me. Amy went so far as to have her mailing address changed to the Hope Spring address. I firmly believe that was the reason for all the various searches on the computer. It's not quite as easy to subdue two adults as it is a defenseless two year old. I think she planned to kill all three of them and stage some sort of home invasion. Thus the self defense searches, i.e Darlie Routier She could get what she wanted plus have all the sympathy and attention focused on the poor sole survivor. But her rage was ramped up when she and Cindy had their confrontation and she took it out on Caylee.

I firmly believe the jury did deliberate the case. Whether guilty or not on all the different charges. It is what I believe that they discussed that angers me. They wanted to decide whether a guilty of innocence plea would make them more money. You do not need any evidence or notes for that talk. A 10 - 2 vote for going for the money makes sense. And a 6 - 6 vote for deciding the general outcome of the charges makes sense. They must have used the O.J. Simpson jurors as their precedent. They got rich for completely turning O.J. lose! It worked for that jury, so it should work for them, right? So they voted to let Casey walk away. Now why does the talking heads not pick up on this obvious truth here? Gutless media I figure. This is the only scenario that makes sense to me. Well the jurors were so dumb they got this wrong also. Blinded by dollar signs to the trial, their job and reality. No pay off for them must be a shock. A better shock would them being charged with neglect of civic duty!!! Then the media would at least talk about this sick situation. Instead of the media protecting these jurors from a rational truth.

Murder her parents.

I don't think LDB should give any interviews. I'm actually annoyed at JA that he is on every single show possible flapping his gums. I highly respect him as a prosecutor but one or two interviews was enough....now he's out of control and it is making me sad :(

JG is on my list too.

I think JA had to speak but not all week.

They wanted to decide whether a guilty of innocence plea would make them more money. You do not need any evidence or notes for that talk. A 10 - 2 vote for going for the money makes sense.

MOO) Youbetcha. I believe the money was the main factor.

Let's get a law that prevents jurors from monetary gain for interviews. It is our civic duty to serve...not a lottery ticket. Keep justice blind and prevent these kinds of corrupt judgements. Not guilty does not mean innocent - It means we the jury want to go home and start cashing in on this high profile case.

Wow, quite different impression of JA now.

sorry, but he doesn't strike me as exceptionally bright or savvy.

He doesn't seem to have real drive....like when he was asked why they didn't pursue different things (like the argument between ICA and CA) he just pretty much said - no we didn't cuz CA said it didn't happen. Seems like he could have been more ambitious in seeking important info down.

Just my impression. I know no one will agree

I am behind on this thread, so hopefully JA's abilities has already been addressed, but I just had to give my opinion.

OMG! JA isn't bright or savvy? Respectfully, he is one of the most amazing prosecutors I have ever witnessed in a trial. He was the one who was able to get DNA into evidence first, across the whole US! He ended his career by being able to get hair banding (first in Florida) and decomposition components (ala Dr. Vass)(my sweetie) :) in, as the first prosecutor in the nation.

Those that thought he was 'mean' during the trial, geesh, that is the job of the prosecutor...to go after the defense and their witnesses! Jeff practically turned every one of the defense witnesses into prosecution witnesses!

JA has drive, compassion, energy, great intelligence, kindness, knowledge, etc. I am sad to know that I will not ever see him perform in a courtroom again, but I know he will go on and do great things. I'd love for him to write a book, I'm sure he has some good stories to tell of his years as a prosecutor.

The ones I can't stand seeing are Andrea Lyon(s) and LKB! They lie and say the state wouldn't pay their travel anymore...the state never paid for their travel. These two female <lawyers> and I use that term very loosely should not be giving their opinions anymore. They both left the team, because they could see it was a losing battle...just because the prosecution ended up losing, it is not their fault!... The defense played games, was dishonest, constantly had their faces on TV for 3 years, and this jury was, how shall I say? <less than smart>

This is just all my opinion, and I respect you having the opinion you have...we just have differing opinions.

ETA: JA would not have been able to get the fight between KC and CA in...Neither KC nor CA would admit to it. Lee told Jesse, who told LE...that's double hearsay...not gonna come in.

Steve Helling was just on FL FOX 13 and said People magazine will NOT pay Casey Anthony for her story now or in the future.... we shall see!

Word games...they won't pay her for her 'story'...but he says nothing about paying for pictures. Most don't pay for the story, they pay licensing fees for the pix. People magazine will pay her...just in a devious way. :maddening:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrskrash2012
Back