*Media Links* *No Discussion*

Listening now.

Interview at about 6 minutes and 30 seconds. Before that is standard Talk Radio Guy antics.

7:45 Brad doesn't think Steven or Brendan are guilty.
8:20 "I'm not too sure" when asked if Bobby is guilty. He isn't close to Bobby. He said Scott "is just an arrogant guy." "He's never shown any respect."
9: 10ish He tries to explain the family tree a little.
940is "I can't say 100%" as far as Bobby goes, whether he is a better fit than Steven and Brendan.
"From the day I met him, Scott has been like a raging lunatic." "This is the first time I met the guy and he sucks already." That is pretty funny phrasing.
10:40 "Scott called me from a blocked phone number" and was swearing immediately out of the blue. "Scott Tadych is a raging lunatic."
11:30 or so he talks about original MaM. He hasn't seen MaM2. He thought they were guilty at first because of what he saw on TV.
12:10 Discussion of the "You'll have a dead sister" phone call. Brad: "That screams raging lunatic who is obviously probably guilty". "People have accused me of being the killer and I laugh it off."
17:00 Brad wrote a letter to the Halbachs. This is weird.
20:00 Brad's final message to people that think Brendan is guilty.
21:30 Brad's song about Brendan. This is....interesting.

Overall it was fine. Nice to hear from Brad. He is quite well spoken. Probably the best speaker from anyone in the Avery/Dassey circle.

Steven Avery will have his case re-examined by a Wisconsin court. His lawyer, Kathleen Zellner, made the announcement on Twitter this week.

Our partner station, WTHR reports Avery's lawyer told Newsweek there are a few things that could happen.

"The case is being remanded back to the circuit court to conduct proceedings, which can include a hearing. The circuit court can grant a new trial, or if not, back to appellate court who can reverse the conviction and/or grant a new trial," Zellner told Newsweek.

'Making a Murder's' Steven Avery wins appeal

Avery has won a motion to appeal based on possible human bones found in a gravel pit.

His lawyer says they were not tested for DNA and were given to the Halbach family, a violation of state law.

Kathleen Zellner, who filed the motion, said the return of the bones meant that potentially crucial evidence in the case had been kept from further testing.

Making a Murderer case to be re-examined

Kathleen Zellner, attorney for Steven Avery, tweeted "We won!" on Monday after the Wisconsin Court of Appeals ordered a motion filed to address new evidence to be heard by a lower court.

The document states: "Due to this case's extensive history, there is a benefit to having existing claims developed or litigated while they are relatively fresh, rather than positioning the claims to be procedurally barred in a future proceeding."

The document goes on to order all claims to date to be considered in a single appeal in circuit court and that the appeal is stayed until those claims are addressed.

https://www.htrnews.com/story/news/...c-circuit-court-hear-new-evidence/2990608002/

With the appeal granted, Zellner now has the opportunity to test the bones to determine whether they’re actually human or animal bones, and if human bones, whether the bones are of Halbach. If the bones are Halbach’s, it will refute the state’s allegations that Avery killed Halbach and burned her in a burn pit on his property.

“This admission proves these bone fragments were returned to the family and it is undisputed there was no notice given to Steven Avery or his attorneys and that violates Wisconsin law,” Zellner told Newsweek.

‘Making a Murderer’: Steven Avery wins appeal, a new trial is now a possibility [Report]

Secret Wisconsin inmate 'confesses' to 'Making a Murderer' crew that he killed Teresa Halbach | Daily Mail Online

Sept 23, 2019

A Wisconsin inmate has allegedly confessed to the killing of Teresa Halbach, whose tragic death was popularized through TV show 'Making a Murderer.'

The unidentified person is claimed to have admitted to the crime during a taped interview that is now being verified by police.

The recording was handed over by the filmmakers of 'Convicting a Murderer' but their director Shawn Rech said they have not confirmed the 'legitimacy of the confession.'

If it's true, it could exonerate Steven Avery, 57, and his nephew Brendan Dassey, 29, who have both spent more than a decade behind bars for the 25-year-old's murder.

Steven Avery petition rejected by Wisconsin Supreme Court
MADISON, Wis. (WBAY) - Wisconsin’s high court rejected Steven Avery’s petition to review his case. The Supreme Court released a simple response late Wednesday afternoon without comment: “It is ordered that the petition for review is denied, without costs.”

Steven Avery petition rejected by Wisconsin Supreme Court

On April 9, Zellner tweeted that she would file a new Steven Avery petition “very soon.” Zellner states her team has new evidence to introduce. That petition has not yet been filed.
Previous appeals have focused on claims of Ineffective Assistance of Counsel, Brady violations, and Destruction of Bone Fragments. The courts have continued to uphold Avery’s conviction.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelonyAnn
Back