Medical Students Will Go Tuition-Free!

Oh yeah, all therapists...speech, occupational, music, physical...

LOL I'm making a huge dream list, I guess.

But the population is not centered in those towns as the US is quite large. The rural communities as well as other large cities don't have enough doctors. I agree teachers are underpaid but so are a lot of doctors whose education costs go way beyond the normal reaches of education. Plus, the matter of life and death and being skilled to approach these aspects far differentiate itself from other occupations.

Doctors make mistakes all the time so I am not going there but by and large they represent the best that we have. Especially the doctors who give up paid practices and do research when there is no guarantee that they will ever be paid for their research.

It is about dedication and the dedication that it takes to be a doctor. How many people would give up 24 years at the least for an education? Not many as most are willing to receive instant gratification.

I see your point but idk call me crazy....i just dont think a profession in the medical field is any more important than the janitor at an elementary school or the mailman..etc. I just dont think it should be only med school students that go for free. Most people that go to med school or law school are already aware of the costs to go through the school and are prepared to eventually pay it. Why dont we send people that come from low class families that dont have money to eat a meal everyday to college for free so they can better themselves and their family?

Taxi - hey no fair! lol

I see your point but idk call me crazy....i just dont think a profession in the medical field is any more important than the janitor at an elementary school or the mailman..etc. I just dont think it should be only med school students that go for free. Most people that go to med school or law school are already aware of the costs to go through the school and are prepared to eventually pay it. Why dont we send people that come from low class families that dont have money to eat a meal everyday to college for free so they can better themselves and their family?

Taxi - hey no fair! lol

Actually that is not a fair assumption. A janitor or a mailman is not the same IQ as someone who chooses to go to med school. Some people who have the IQ couldn't afford the costs so a pass can only benefit humanity.I am not knocking any profession but if you have the IQ to get into medical school than an opportunity to excel is in order. A low class family with a high IQ child deserves this opportunity.

I don't think you need a college degree to be a janitor or a mailman.

Actually that is not a fair assumption. A janitor or a mailman is not the same IQ as someone who chooses to go to med school. Some people who have the IQ couldn't afford the costs so a pass can only benefit humanity.I am not knocking any profession but if you have the IQ to get into medical school than an opportunity to excel is in order. A low class family with a high IQ child deserves this opportunity.

I don't think you need a college degree to be a janitor or a mailman.

But i dont think its fair that just because you have a high IQ you get to go to college for free.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Linnymac68$
Back