Meghan Markle, Duchess of Sussex vs Associated Newspapers

Going to see a parent when they get a diagnosis is bad, on the other hand it's a great opportunity for royalist correspondents to highlight new creative insults.

Going to see a parent when they get a diagnosis is bad, on the other hand it's a great opportunity for royalist correspondents to highlight new creative insults.

They're unhinged, aren't they?

On the plus side, the more deranged and vicious they are, the more obvious it becomes, even to those who don't care for Harry (or Meghan), that objective reason has clearly left the building.

I hope at least that that's an eventual outcome.

Excellent news re today's court judgement. I don't know if this has already been posted but there's a good account of it here:

The hate about race that were left to stand in the royal social media comments. - thats going to be Williams and Charles doing.

MOO The royals had a fairly painless chance to try to repair centuries of feelings froms oppressing the people of many colonies through understanding that eventually by merit or love, someone different would come to the royals inner circle, people associated with former "holdings" the source of their wealth, the plunder of subjegated nations.

But instead, even if a cooler head prevailed at first over Meghan's treatment, true colors soon emerged and they all went down the crazy path - exteme dehumanization and intent to harm at every turn.

And this griss display of stupidity was over the eighth heir to the throne.

TYPO in DM headline?

"William and Kate 'intend to release new family photo to mark Prince Louis' birthday next month' - as friends reveal Princess of Wales could discuss her health issues at a pubic engagement."

Pardon me. "Her health issues at a pubic engagement"???

I rarely wander into royal coverage in MSM or WS threads, but could not help noticing the above headline faux pas. Not criticizing royal fam members or anything related to them.

Just noticing DM boo-boo ;) which seems to have been sorted in the intro sentence of article itself:
"Kate Middleton could address the mystery surrounding her health at an upcoming public engagement next month, her close friends have said."

ETA: DM noticed too and editted both headline & article, so my link below now leads to the new "pubic"-free article.

Last edited:
:confused: I don't see "Megan's treatment" in the same way. Count me as a non believer.
You don't believe their account of their treatment?
Agree that Its not mostly the royal family direct, but of what they allow, do not moderate.
Minions and mentally ill in all
ages do the shock work for the powers they grovel before.

No I do not believe the account of their treatment and I find their treatment of the Royals gross and disturbing. Oh I meant to ask folks here earlier, was the hint Harry could be deported for drugs an actual possibility? That seems petty and lame to me. Jmo.

You don't believe their account of their treatment?
Agree that Its not mostly the royal family direct, but of what they allow, do not moderate.
Minions and mentally ill in all
ages do the shock work for the powers they grovel before.

Not the OP here, but some of us see inconsistencies in the stories H&M have "spilled."

Recollections may vary, indeed.

(A previous thread was closed re: such inconsistencies imho.)

Samantha Markle's defamation suit was dismissed:

jmho ymmv lrr

Not the OP here, but some of us see inconsistencies in the stories H&M have "spilled."

jmho ymmv lrr
Hi again Laughing. Bbm, indeed. Oh I was unaware a previous thread was closed. Thanks for the heads up. I am glad SM's defamation suit was dismissed. Jmo.

jmho ymmv lrr
Her estranged half sister is 17 years older -

Maybe bad wording, but it means what it means MOO I had no meaningful sibling relationships growing up.

Last edited:
Her estran

Her estranged half sister is 17 years older -

Maybe bad wording, but it means what it means MOO I had no meaningful sibling relationships growing up.
I read some articles and caught some interviews with the estranged much older sister, I would have been mortified. Jmo.

I will watch one of you want to link.
Will hunt for 1. It was probably with Piers Morgan and calling Meghan a liar and princess pushy etc. I believe, could be wrong, she was going to write a book and call it that. Gross. And a half brother of Meghan named a weed strain after her, Markle Sparkle or something. I can't imagine.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back