Melissa Huckaby and the Unthinkable Sex Object

Yes... a cross/crucifix.
This idea had also occured to me.

This branch of Baptist wouldn't have any crosses in the church, but I guess she could have brought her own. No offense to anyone at all, but I can't stand the title of this thread. I don't like thinking about it, because I figure that a person would have to be completely overdosed and unconscious to not wake up when experiencing that type of pain. If a muscle relaxer was used like with the other little girl, then there's not much hope of unconsciousness.

As one possible explanation for the judge's action, I would expect huge outrage if the autopsy revealed MALE DNA-- the outrage centering on TPD repeatedly insisting they have no other [male] suspects.

I'm keeping an open mind about a male being involved, along with Huckaby. I'm also keeping an open mind about Huckaby being the lone killer.

Both are possible, IMO.

I'm just curious, as that news site seems a little off beat and I cannot find this mentioned in any of the places that usually carry the story - or any other place as well. It does show up in the Google news alerts, but I've never heard of or read at the "Thaindian News" before. It describes itself as "A news portal for Indians in Thailand", which I would not expect to be the place to find breaking news about events in Tracy - but I could be wrong.

The source they are quoting ( improperly) is called BNO.
Do you know what BNO is? The only reference I can find online is " Twitter- Breaking News Online".

I think a responsible news venue would have linked to their source material.

The statements of revenge kill hits attributed to Danny Cantu also greatly disturb me, as I had not read this before now.

Thanks for any light you can shed on the originating source material, stated as only BNO.

Maria

The source they are quoting ( improperly) is called BNO.
Do you know what BNO is? The only reference I can find online is " Twitter- Breaking News Online".

I think a responsible news venue would have linked to their source material.

The statements of revenge kill hits attributed to Danny Cantu also greatly disturb me, as I had not read this before now.

Thanks for any light you can shed on the originating source material, stated as only BNO.

Maria

I read these new posts this morning and what is being put out as the damage done by the instrument {theoretically} is what I read a couple of weeks ago in a link, that was the case.

What upset me and still does is that Mr Cantu would put this specific info out there when he knew LE had a reason to keep it close to the vest.

IMO it is counter productive all the way around. I am sure this father is just beside himself as to what was done to his little girl. The threat did make my eyes open wide, but I hope it is his male machismo showing. I doubt he would ever make the threat good, and do hope LE is talking with him. It could be one of the reasons that LE wanted to protect those who loved and knew Sandra.

I read these new posts this morning and what is being put out as the damage done by the instrument {theoretically} is what I read a couple of weeks ago in a link, that was the case.

What upset me and still does is that Mr Cantu would put this specific info out there when he knew LE had a reason to keep it close to the vest.

IMO it is counter productive all the way around. I am sure this father is just beside himself as to what was done to his little girl. The threat did make my eyes open wide, but I hope it is his male machismo showing. I doubt he would ever make the threat good, and do hope LE is talking with him. It could be one of the reasons that LE wanted to protect those who loved and knew Sandra.

I thought the story said "a source" gave them the information about the screwdriver, as well as stuff DC may have said. If that is the case, then it could be that he didn't say anything, and someone is just trying to talk about the case. That doesn't make it true in my opinion.

I thought the story said "a source" gave them the information about the screwdriver, as well as stuff DC may have said. If that is the case, then it could be that he didn't say anything, and someone is just trying to talk about the case. That doesn't make it true in my opinion.

I agree this is very iffy, and if from a Twitter conversation, could be nothing. We have read about the damage done to Sandra which a weapon like that could cause. But we will have to wait for the truth of the matter. If it is the truth it will right itself and if this is a bunch of hogwash, I expect we will hear from Mr Cantu. After all it has been printed he has given a verbal threat to whoever killed Sandra, and if that isn't the case he will want to make it known.

I think :confused:

I can see why the judge supressed it if the story is true, or even some what true. Quite frankly, as removed as I am from the principals, it is a detail that makes me want to fly to CA and snatch Huckaby bald. At the minimum.

I'm posting this question here because it seems to be the only active thread. Sorry if I'm totally out of the loop here--I understand that info in this case is sealed, but shouldn't we at least know about Melissa Huckaby's plea yesterday? Or did it get postponed again?

TIA for any info.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ramada.williams.gc@gmail.