Melissa Huckaby, Suspect- thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not just psych meds we all need to worry about..A drug (Chantix) to quit smoking has a few very SCARY possible side effects.

Suicidal and/or Psychotic behavior!

They claim it's seen in an extremely low % of users but that's more then enough to keep me from using this "wonder" drug docs have been pushing on their patients since it came out in 2006..

Here's just a bit of info on it:

Unfortunately, after approval in 2006, it did not take long before reports began linking Chantix to suicidal ideations and action, depression, violent behavior and cardiovascular problems. After increased reports of a problem, the label on Chantix has since been altered to reflect the risk of suicidal behaviors and thoughts.

thanks for that info! I won't be taking THAT anytime soon!

I guess we shall find out soon enough about premeditation... Sheneman did allude that he knew if it was or wasn't at the presser.

ITA Ocean. I think Melissa coveted Sandra. I was thinking of a line from the movie The Silence of the Lambs........Lector: What do we covet Clarisse? Agent Starling: We covet what we see every day.

Sandra represented everything Melissa is not.
Reading my mind again, WM and Ocean? ;) (I don't mind, but please forgive the thoughts I have of Johnny Depp! LOL)

Melissa graduated from Brea Olinda High School in 1999. I was in her class, we were best friends.

Welcome to WS! :blowkiss:

I've read all of your posts & want to thank you for sharing with us.

It must be very difficult for you to grasp what your former "best friend" has done..I truly feel for you & wish you all the best! :)

more and more will be coming out about this woman's past in the days to come as well. I bet that is what all the reporters are on right now.... diiiiiggggging

thanks for that info! I won't be taking THAT anytime soon!

What really stinks is THAT drug has a very HIGH success rate..I personally know many who have been able to quit smoking (some quite easily) but it's definitely NOT worth the risk IMHO.

Reading my mind again, WM and Ocean? ;) (I don't mind, but please forgive the thoughts I have of Johnny Depp! LOL)

LOL You too! My daughter and I argue over who covets Johnny Depp the most! All the girls in my third grade last year loved Capt Jack Sparrow. I wonder if lil Sandra loved him too. Poor baby!

EMMABELLA & OTHERS

I opened a thread where all of the friends, classmates, locals, co workers can go to for us.

What really stinks is THAT drug has a very HIGH success rate..I personally know many who have been able to quit smoking (some quite easily) but it's definitely NOT worth the risk IMHO.

I think I'll take my chances with the ciggies! Seriously, the patches work and I buy lollipops in order to keep my right hand busy. LOL

I agree Columbo... I need to go back to the actual presser wording again vs what was reported but iirc, Sheneman said she was IDd by the clothing she was last seen wearing by family members but I do not recall Sheneman getting into the semantics of if the clothes were actually on her body or just in the suitcase with her. He was very tightlipped about the whole thing.... (only reason I am saying that is because that question stuck out in my mind...that we did not know if the clothes were all on her body or thrown willy nilly into the case with her. God knows the perp would not be so stupid to leave them laying around for cops to find....) nurse now going back to find that presser again for personal clarification lol

I think it's very important to know if Sandra was found in her clothes or not.

If she was found in her clothes that doesn't mean she was not molested. It means that if she was molested then the perp took time to either redress her or rearrange her clothing back possibly.

I'm curious to know myself. I know more details will be coming soon though.

I think it's very important to know if Sandra was found in her clothes or not.

If she was found in her clothes that doesn't mean she was not molested. It means that if she was molested then the perp took time to either redress her or rearrange her clothing back possibly.

I'm curious to know myself. I know more details will be coming soon though.

It was said by somebody in LE at one point that it is not unusual for a molester to redress a vic in their clothing to give the appearance that nothing is amiss.

Anyone else catch that Sheneman said that he was aware of Melissa's significant criminal past? Or am I halucinating from too much Easter hershey kisses? :crazy:

Wow. Check out this article from Tracy Press:

http://tracypress.com/pages/full_st...widget=push&instance=home_news_bullets&open=&

After Sandra left, her oldest sister, Miranda, went to Huckaby’s house, too. Huckaby asked Miranda if she could watch her daughter for her while she went down the street to the church. Connie Lawless was home, too.

Huckaby then set the packed suitcase on the driveway by her dark purple Kia SUV — the same one FBI agents and Tracy police detectives towed and searched Tuesday night. But she forgot her cell phone and keys inside the house, so she went back in for about 15 minutes to find them. She couldn’t, so she picked up the spare key and left.

I'm going to be sick. :(

take that back! reporter says...was she fully clothed... Sheneman says yes

Wow. Check out this article from Tracy Press:

http://tracypress.com/pages/full_st...widget=push&instance=home_news_bullets&open=&

After Sandra left, her oldest sister, Miranda, went to Huckaby’s house, too. Huckaby asked Miranda if she could watch her daughter for her while she went down the street to the church. Connie Lawless was home, too.

Huckaby then set the packed suitcase on the driveway by her dark purple Kia SUV — the same one FBI agents and Tracy police detectives towed and searched Tuesday night. But she forgot her cell phone and keys inside the house, so she went back in for about 15 minutes to find them. She couldn’t, so she picked up the spare key and left.

I'm going to be sick. :(
We don't know how much of what she is said is true. IIRC, I heard/read somewhere that the 5 yo daughter wasn't home. We are going to have to wait until they decifer her facts from fiction.

Anyone else catch that Sheneman said that he was aware of Melissa's significant criminal past? Or am I halucinating from too much Easter hershey kisses? :crazy:
No. I heard him say something along those lines, too. (Keep eating the kisses!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname